rio, day 2, Meio Mundo

tealady
This topic is 5475 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

2nd day in rio.

went to Meio Mundo spa, and once again had a wonderful time. it was no towel night, so the boys only had a hand towel to sit on, the customers had the standard full white towel. the fun about no towel night is what do the boys do... some put their towel around their neck, and go full monty, other try to keep both the front and backside kinda covered, and the new one is they put the towel over their cock and balls, and put the key elastic around so they don't need hands to hold the towel up, kinda like red hot chile peppers and their socks on cocks. over all the boys come in all types, from what i call football boys, to twinks, to one daddy who had to be 35+ selling his ...... smile!

less english is spoken here, but you can get by, someone will know a few words, and all will be right!

no towel nights are now, at 35R

monday

wednesday

thursday

saturday

with towel nights are, at 30 R

tuesday

friday

meio mundo is closed on sunday!

their was a fun drag review last night, with some of the ugliest drag i have seen in years, but they gave it their all, and i found them very entertaining.

I left with a big smile on my face, and will go back on monday, (club 117 is closed on monday) I remember that on monday a lot of the 117 boys will be here, and with out towels. hot hot hot!

T

Archived