411 Jadan New York

coasternut
This topic is 5514 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest SilverDollar

I had lined him up for an appointment in NYC several weeks ago. Confirmed everything the day before, then he emailed me the day we were to meet to say that he had something else he after all had to do. It was too late for me to make other arrangements.

Jadan Hunky

Unless this guy started Advertising recently I'm surprised his Name and very nice Pix's haven't popped up sooner around here.:confused:

I'm NO Fan of same day Cancels..But things due happen. I did have a well known guy around here, now Retired Cancel on me 15 mins before he was due in Bklyn saying he didn't feel good? He could have COME TO THAT CONCLUSION alot sooner! :D

Guest zipperzone
I had lined him up for an appointment in NYC several weeks ago. Confirmed everything the day before, then he emailed me the day we were to meet to say that he had something else he after all had to do. It was too late for me to make other arrangements.

Late cancellations are a pain in the ass. But he is cute enough to give him a 2nd chance. Absolutely beautiful butt - says me, drooling.....

Archived