The New Star Trek Movie

uwsman2
This topic is 5500 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As long as Scott Bakula is no where to be seen I will be looking forward to the Latest Star Trek! I could never see him in the Lead for the period of time he was! :(

IMHO of course Trekkies! ;)

Bakula's character, Jonathan Archer, gets a mention by Scotty when Scotty talks about using Admiral Archer's prize beagle in a transporter experiment.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Callipygean

Pavel Chekov

The young hottie playing Chekov is actor Anton Yelchin. He has a movie of his own, "Charlie Bartlett", wherein some nice scenes of him running around in his tighty whities. Real cutie pie. Interestingly enough he was born in Russia, with Russian ancestry, so Chekov's hilariously mangled "v's" probably came easily for him. :)

Anton Y...

The young hottie playing Chekov is actor Anton Yelchin. He has a movie of his own, "Charlie Bartlett", wherein some nice scenes of him running around in his tighty whities. Real cutie pie. Interestingly enough he was born in Russia, with Russian ancestry, so Chekov's hilariously mangled "v's" probably came easily for him. :)
I'm thinking in his Future alot are gonna be "Yellin" for Yelchin ;)

Archived