411 Wilmer NYC--I disagree with the reviews

guyfouryou
This topic is 1328 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wilmer has really good reviews on massageM4M however I didn't like him at all.

The good: He's probably late 30s/40 but has a rockin', super hard and ripped body and seems nice enough.

The bad: Location is not near public transport. Not a swedish massage at all, more like pinching flowers off a vine. Pinches all over. Obviously not trained. Very rough technique. I found his force close to uncomfortable several times and I'm in good shape. It's not the "hurts so good" of deep tissue or rolfing, it just hurts.

Also, not 2 minutes into the massage he was vigorously wiping my ass with a "Wet One" type moist tissue. I can promise I am always clean inside and out so I would have preferred one to take a look before wiping my ass... Plus it was too abrupt and too clinical. Listen, I get straight therapeutic massage, sensual (with and without release) and erotic massage, all types, but I didn't know what to expect at this point.

He speaks little english so communication is difficult but more importantly he cannot read body signals at all or else he would have sensed that I was tensing from his technique. Imagine having a ripped, rock hard body rubbed all over you, both back and front. Feeling the hard chest against the back of your head or in front, beautiful six pack abs slowly trailed over your nose and mouth... Sounds hot, right? Well, imaging that again done roughly with a body totally covered in oil. I think I got oil up my nose! I think he was trying to make this a sensual/erotic massage with release but it was not erotic at all.

Anyway, I gave a lot of detail (though I cringe a bit since doing so reveals a lot about me!) but I see Wilmer's ads on CL a lot and M4M gives him really high marks. My opinion: There are better masseurs.

Edited by guyfouryou

• 10 years later...
Think this is the same guy?

https://rentmasseur.com/Wilmer/

Your current rentmasseur link for a guy named Wilmer indicated a masseur currently 30 years old....

The post that you replied to is more than 10 years old (from March, 2009) !!!

The 2009 post was referencing a masseur that the poster indicated was already about 40 years old....

If you’re paying attention, how the heck could you think your link is the same guy ?......lol

Sorry that you felt my earlier post was “insulting”.....

I really thought that my chosen words were more diplomatic to say instead of what I truly was thinking —-

namely that your own post was an award-winning example of extreme stupidity.

Dude. Keep it up. You arrogance is coming out more and more

• 4 months later...

Mmm not meaning to stir the pot but as I'm the

person who posted eleven years ago, yeah it's the same guy. In fact, the same pic in the red hat was being used back then, which screws with the age conversation. Have no idea what he looks like today. It's been a long time and plenty of opportunity for Wilmer to improve. I haven't returned to him in all this time tho and don't intend to.

https://rentmasseur.com/Wilmer/

• 2 months later...

not 2 minutes into the massage he was vigorously wiping my ass with a "Wet One" type moist tissue. I can promise I am always clean inside and out so I would have preferred one to take a look before wiping my ass... Plus it was too abrupt and too clinical.

He did the same wet wipe cleaning job on me and it was an awkward start to the massage to say the least.

Did he rim as part of the he interaction?

I've heard from many masseurs that when they walk into the room, with a lot of guys, they can already smell ass. So honestly I'm not surprised to hear that he does this, I would want to as well. But I wouldn't because that would be weird lol. So many guys think they're clean when they aren't...yuck.

Edited by Rickatl

I've heard from many masseurs that when they walk into the room, with a lot of guys, they can already smell ass. So honestly I'm not surprised to hear that he does this, I would want to as well. But I wouldn't because that would be weird lol. So many guys think they're clean when they aren't...yuck.

It's always a condition subject to change, of course.

I would advise the client "please do not be offended, it is my standard procedure."

• 3 weeks later...