Electrical stimulation play

raulgmanzo
This topic is 5957 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

would otherwise love to , but being a couple o' thousand miles away,

it's not entirely practical.

On my device, I've used a small cockring for my dickhead,

wrapped toilet paper around my bound nuts, wetted it with soaking

solution for contact lenses (i.e. salt water), wrapped

aluminum foil around *that* for the other other electrode ... ;-)

Raul… You are going to put smiles on a lot of faces! However, as you say it does take some experimentation to get the settings for frequency, pulse width, etc. just right. Furthermore, for different individuals the settings usually are different and it also depends on exactly where and how the electrodes are placed… but experimenting can be fun… and practice does make perfect as one endeavors to traverse that fine line between pain and pleasure.

Honcho… I like the way you think!

As for myself, I have found that conventional TENS sticky pads work quite nicely for CBT and can be held in place with a regular cock-ring and or C&B separator if necessary. On the other hand, I have noticed that for nipple play the appropriate attachments are indeed more effective. However, in a pinch (ouch!) conventional sticky pads often work reasonably fine in such a situation as well…

I have an EMS machine, and used it in conjunction with my weight training. It has various pulse speed durations, and strengths, and there is also a continuous cycle pulse the only way I can describe it is that it is like a vibrator effect. It is a very effective tool.

I am not sure if I ever have experienced EMS stimulation which stimulates motor nerves that make muscles contract… and is medically used to retard disuse atrophy and is also utilized as an adjunct to muscle strengthening programs… as opposed to TENS which targets sensory nerves to reduce the sensation of pain… as in neuropathies, arthritis, lower back pain, disc conditions, etc.

Yet, when the appropriate electrodes are used in a “nonconventional” manner I would assume that the end results are somewhat similar.

Regarding TENS, it is indeed ironic that a device configured to reduce pain can actually produce pain… but then again it is all about navigating that infamous “fine line”.

When I think about it EMS could be used with BDSM. Granted the person at the controls would have to use common sense, but you can attach the pads to various muscles and cause an arm to move, legs to move, stomachs to flex, and with the machine I have it can give off pulses, so you can inflict some pain is you wish.

So I would use EMS as a form of discipline, if I was into BDSM.

Can you imagine tying someone down, and they are surprised for example that you leave their left arm free. You attach the EMS pads to their arm, and you start controlling it with the EMS.

You could also tie a person down, put the EMS pads on their stomach, and make them flex, and flex so hard they will be in pain. You can pulse it and literally shake them up.

I don't know if anyone who enjoys BDSM has done this sort of thing, but I think it could be a door to a whole new set of experiences.

I have a TENS and most of the guys I have hired have used TENS units as well. At times a TENS can make muscles pulsate in the manner that you describe... especially the larger non-portable professional units. On the other hand… the smaller units can’t match the massaging effects that the larger table top units can provide where it literally feels as though you are being pampered by magic fingers… In contrast, when it comes to experiencing a pleasurable (non-S&M) massage the small units only give an approximation of the real thing. Still, it is amazing how the portable units that are powered by a lowly 9 volt battery can be such an effective and sadistic tool for S&M.

It would be interesting to hear if any others have used EMS units for BDSM… as I noted above I doubt that I have ever experienced it… Though one guy I saw a few years ago did have two different units… but I assumed they were two different TENS units… though in retrospect I wonder if one was an EMS…

So if there are any guys with EMS experiences out there please fill us in on the details.

Mmmmmm the vibrating tingle of electricity! I have a tens and another more capable unit. Have several anal plugs, and butt inserts as well as ball seperators, and sparklers...LOADS of fun! Really! Love to fuck the spunk out of a boi and then shock another load out of him... ZZZZZing!

Best to use the elerctro jel or eletro jel mixed with J-lube... I would avoid aluminum or copper since they can be too hot and give you a brief numbness. Best to use the conductive rubber things. TENS unit is just okay... not much control of frequency or good vibes~ other machines out there work better... give the good feelings and avoid the numbness that a TENS can deliver with frequent use. Nothing perminent regarding the TENS.... btu I think frustrating and worrisome to the bttm~

tygerkink@yahoo.com

http://www.tygerscent.biz/Galleries.html

http://www.tygerscent.biz

http://www.daddysreviews.com/area.php?loc=63150&who=tyger_portland

men4rentnow.com tygerscent in Portland, Oregon

The unit I have is identical to the TMS20 which is sold by this company. This is a very versatile unit.

http://www.toneamatic.com/default.htm

Here is another link to another company.

This company offers several machines.

There are four pages of these units, however page three which is this one has units that I would suggest a person use. These units have several different controls, and several channels, which is what you want. Page four gets into units that probably have commercial applications. On page three they offer one with six channels, that is probably the best bang for the dollar so to speak, however it does not appear to be able to do some things the TMS 20 does.

http://www.bluemoonhealth.com/electrotherapy_page_3.htm

Guest Wetnwildbear

I have a combo 4 channel TENS/EMS unit which I primarily use for

pain relief for certain orthopedic aches. I haved used both sides

(the EMS and TENS) for occassional play in the past.

However, about a year ago I stumbled across on EROSTEK 412B

power box on Ebay (Nearly new with original box/manual/etc) for a

great price and couldn't resist. Highly reccommended for

both TENS-like stim and Especially for Play - VERY VERSATILE!

and almost limitless possibilities with the audio connections and

the computer interface.

I have used this device on HIGHLY experienced players who had

never experienced anything with this type of range of

sensation/frequencies and power They left wanting More and More !

- And we never got out of the LOW Range Settings!

I haven't tried the Sparkler Tyger refers to - But have found

the Urethral Sounder to be highly motivating!

Archived