Cum recipes

Bob
This topic is 5423 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I imagine this topic has been covered before but I'm sitting here horny as hell and hungry and am thinking about a little breakfast. Since I like to sprinkle my food with a little (actually a lot) of sperm I'm wondering if any of you have any favorite recipes? I sometimes like to shoot it into a mug before adding coffee. It's also good on cereal such as Frosted Flakes or oatmeal and I really like it on toast with a little butter and jam. However, you have to be ready to cum when the toast pops out so it won't get soggy while waiting. Maybe we can start our own little food network.

Guest zipperzone

I could see great business opportunities for someone to open a gay restaurant that would specialize in such a menu.

You would get to pick the waiter you wanted to be served by and instead of him standing by your table with a pepper grinder to further flavour your rib-eye steak, he would whip it out, give it a few strokes......... well I'm sure you get the idea.

All we need now is a name for the restaurant. Any suggestions?

• 3 years later...

Fertilized eggs

Yesterday when taking my pleasure I decided to deposit my sperm into a bowl, scramble in a couple eggs, a dash of cream, salt, and pepper, and fry. Tasty. All the while I was eating my penis was erect and throbbing.

Archived