Milking

guptasa1
This topic is 1294 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This is another true experience. During the Summer after HS graduation I worked part-time in a

small flower shop. During my second day my boss had to piss and rather than going upstairs to

his apartment he pissed in the work sink and I was working across the room from him. I couldn't

resist taking a peek and saw that he had a sizeable and thick cock (measured to 8.25"). He

started to stroke it as he was draining those final drops and it got partially erect. That image

stayed in my mind the entire work day.

After closing time and locking the store he said he was going to take a shower and I was welcome

to do so. I followed him up to his apartment and after we stripped I stayed in the living room while

he showered. As he was drying he paraded back into the living room where I was waiting and his

cock was at full hard. I showered then joined him in the living room as I was drying, my cock was

also fully erect. He didn't hesitate to wrap his big calloused fist around my cock and started to

stroke it. I started to stroke him. We walked into the kitchen where we finished jerking each

other off as it was easy to wipe the cum off a vinyl floor rather than the living room carpet.

After we shot our load he kept stroking my cock which was ultra sensitive but he didn't mind my

screaming and asking him to stop. He grabbed a lube off the counter and smeared it on his

hand while continuing to stroke me. Feeling tired, I wanted to quit but he pushed me d

Not unless its also wrong that after reading all the discussion about milk I'm now settling into a plate of Toll House Cookies. With a cold glass of milk of course.

Not unless its also wrong that after reading all the discussion about milk I'm now settling into a plate of Toll House Cookies. With a cold glass of milk of course.[/quote

If cc cookies & milk would make us hard there would be a lot of men walking around with obvious bulges

which certainly would be an enjoyable sight.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After we shot our load he kept stroking my cock which was ultra sensitive but he didn't mind my

screaming and asking him to stop. He grabbed a lube off the counter and smeared it on his

hand while continuing to stroke me. Feeling tired, I wanted to quit but he pushed me d

arrgghhh!......is this what edging means in literary context??!!

• 2 weeks later...
Hey all,

Wonder if anyone else has a fascination with milking (or at least that's what I call it). I'm definitely curious about this and fantasize about trying it all the time, but I don't know if it's one of those things that is more fun in fantasy than in reality yet. =oP It's definitely too intense to do by myself. I think I'd probably have to be tied up and possibly gagged for the full experience frankly...lol...though I think the feeling of helplessness would certainly amplify it. It'd also be fun to do to a hot, willing boy too...MMmmm...

For those not familiar (and I'm not even sure if this is the most proper term), milking is a slow hand job where you might tease a guy a long time, make him orgasm, then keep right on going after he cums and becomes oversensitive, not letting up. Supposedly you can do this for several orgasms and even get to a dry cum. It is intense and I've read can just about make a guy pass out, but it's also totally harmless and I guess most people who experience it really want to do it again.

I'm sure this can be done with oral sex too, and I know some people have even reconfigured cow-milking machines for human use as well as electrostimulation milking. I'd be curious about all of it, but my current fantasy involves mainly hand/mouth action. lol. The milking machine I might be inclined to try solo as long as it was safe. =oP

Milking is the best! I love a good edging and milking session.

I’ll try to find some of my favorite videos and post the links here

• 4 weeks later...

I've been very curious to try a milking machine. The whole idea of being restrained and being made to orgasm multiple times for your load is very hot. One of my favorite videos is below. The guy in it is so my type and it's pretty hot that he's having it done while his friends watch. I wonder if it was a session at one of the big leather/bdsm conventions like CLAW, MAL, or IML. I went to CLAW once a couple of years ago and they had educational sessions where you got to try whatever they were demonstrating.

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/milking-on-the-venus-23199252

• 1 month later...
Feb 15, 2020 The masseur I used to go to would always get me hard within the first five minutes of the massage and keep me hard for the full sixty minutes during which time he would edge me four and sometimes five times. He said he liked to hear the filth which I would yell and said I sounded like an animal in heat as I bounced off the table. I was drained literally and figuratively.

Feb 16, 2020 wow, is it wrong that I am hard as a rock reading all this?

Feb 16, 2020 Not unless its also wrong that after reading all the discussion about milk I'm now settling into a plate of Toll House Cookies. With a cold glass of milk of course.

Feb 16, 2020 arrgghhh!......is this what edging means in literary context??!!

Feb 28, 2020 Milking is the best! I love a good edging and milking session.

Mar 28, 2020 I've been very curious to try a milking machine. The whole idea of being restrained and being made to orgasm multiple times for your load is very hot.

1820929.gif

Edited by samhexum

• 2 months later...

Revisiting.

Just spent a weekend with a guy who's solely into edging-milking sessions.

When someone expertly gets you right to the brink, reads your signs and then eases off, it's really fucking sexy. It also helped that my arms were bound so I couldn't do much but be a willing passenger.

3.5 hours of edge-play on Sunday produced an insane pop shot, but I was also close to hitting that blue-balls stage.

It's a delicate balance ?

Edited by Benjamin_Nicholas

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow. It's great I stumbled on this thread, so hot. I love watching scenes from MenOnEdge but especially loved the "post-cum torture" close to the end of each scene, just gets me hot and not-so-bothered. So I mentioned this to a provider once and when we had our fun and I came he kept playing with it. Man, I could see why they call it torture, the head just gets so sensitive, but I actually loved it - was not quite sure if I was moaning from pain or pleasure but I just let it happen until I came again. Would definitely do more of it if I can to see how many times I could get milked in a session. Nice thread!