Pissed Off by a Pisser

Luv2play
This topic is 7283 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Today's review of Neil#2 in Philly had me LMAO. Poor guy, he was panned for wanting to piss through a hard-on in the bath tub, cuz he couldn't aim it in the toilet, what a shame!!! What a wasted OPPORTUNITY!!!

For those of us into watersports, this guy sounds GREAT! Obviously he didn't appeal to the reviewer but it just shows, one guy's poison is another guy's dream :+

I wasn't sure from reading Neil#2's review whether he was into watersports or just had to take a piss. If I had been in the reviewer's shoes, I sure would have helped the boy out by at least offering to hold his stiff dick which he was having trouble gettng down in order to piss in the toilet. And I'm sure I would have found another way for him to relieve himself. And I would have written a GLOWING review, not the negative one he received from Lvsyng. But that's just my personal preference and no reflection on the reviewer. As they say "each to his own"!;)

Archived