Is rimming a fetish?

Guest RandyRon
This topic is 7355 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest RandyRon

Just wondering if rimming is a fetish. In addition to lots of other things, I love to tongue a nice clean ass, especially if it's hairy. I also like to work my nose into the hole and lick the area between the hole and his balls. It's certainly one way to get most guys' asses in the air. The vast majority of guys really get off on having their ass holes licked and will help you out by spreading their cheeks wide open for you. Actually, since this seems to be so wide spread maybe it doesn't qualify as a fetish. :9 :p

Guest RandyRon

A rose(?) by any other name! Whatever it's called, there are some men that will always have a place to sit down as long as I have a face.

My personal view (if anyone cares...lol)

A fetish is any particular fascination with a body part, kind of sex play, or sex toy - something that's probably not the obvious (is a love for cock, no matter how intense, really a fetish, or is that a given?) but something that you want (or need) to focus on as part of sex. (I know that's not a complete definition, but that's the gist of it.)

Kink means different things to all of us, I think, depending on our own feelings about sex. Many people may view rimming as more "taboo" than other traditional sex acts, so many people may think of it as kinky. Some of us may view it as a normal part of sex.

A friend of mine visited Czechoslovakia some years ago, and had a dalliance with a man she was working with. She told me about the first time she gave him a bj - though he loved it, he had to get over his initial "kinky" feelings about it - seems in some European countries, "regular" oral sex was (maybe still is?) considered a very degrading and subserviant act for a woman to do. Compare that to this country, where most likely your average teen is frequently doing it as a normal part of sex, and maybe as an alternative to intercourse... :9

(Though it is funny to compare sexual morays through the generations - my quite liberal grandmother - currently 93 going on 40, :-) nevertheless expressed some disgust at the "meat" of the Bill/Monica scandal..."who on earth would want to put your mouth THERE anyway??" :( )

Kink may involve a fetish - I think a number of people might think my armpit fetish to be kinky - but I don't know if a basic (but not manic) love for S/M qualifies as a fetish.

To me, fetish describes the intensity of the feelings for the object/act, while kink describes its relative taboo nature.

And no, I don't think rimming is all that kinky...but if you see a guy in a nice tight pair of jeans walk by and your first thought is, "man, I'd love to tongue that ass," it's most likely a fetish for you. :9

"You can't put your finger there... ...PUT YOUR FINGER THERE!!!!"

- AVENUE Q (currently playing on Broadway)

Archived