NYC - The WEB

Guest Havan_IronOak

Guest Havan_IronOak

Located at 40 E 58th Street

This bar has up to 10 dancers during a night.

None of the dancers are nude but they do wear skimpy shorts that most pull below their cheeks in the back and cheat down in front as far as anatomically possible.

The dancers are happy getting dollar tips and are very friendly with several sporting rather impressive hard ons. $6 dollars beers are typical in Manhattan and are frequently 2 for 1 during happy hours.

Though this has the reputation of being a "rice queen" bar I've been there there twice and both times there was a mix of dancers ethnicities. Lookswise, the dancers are on a par with those that seem uninterested in tips at SPLASH.

I've gone on Tuesdays for what they advertise as twink night but the dancers are there other nights as well

As stated in the HX Guide...

Twinky Tuesday

40 E 58th St/Madison Av

212-308-1546

Dedicated to young flesh with $3 Bud Lights, a 4-9pm happy hour, 2-4-1 drinks and 10 twinky go-gos dancing at 8pm.

Both nights that I went the crowd was smallish but friendly and I had a great time.

The Dancers do have their favorites and I've seen several guys with a dancer gyrating in their laps while they fondle these guys as much as they like.

As for me, I'm friendly, ask their names and where they're from and never take liberties beyond what the dancer seems comfortable with. Yet by the end of the night I could tell you exactly which ones are cut or uncut and about how thick each is when hard. Not sure what else I'd get from a private lap dance at the 20 Club but for the investment involved I'm not sure I care to find out.

Guest msclonly

Is Tuesday the only night for dancers at : NYC - The WEB

What other nights at the Web for dancers?

I have gone there some years ago, and left, since it was getting very late into the wee hours of the night and no dancers to be found.

What other bars have some muscled dancers or strippers from this Friday through Wednesday.

I will be showing a friend around NYC, who maybe looking for a booking at one of the places. He is a great looking BBer Handsome Entertainer! Wish there was more information on the Mag54 for this Sunday.

:+

Guest Havan_IronOak

RE: Is Tuesday the only night for dancers at : NYC - The WEB

>What other nights at the Web for dancers?

Tuesday is best if you like avoiding covers! However the guys also dance on Fridays and Saturdays. The guys start at 8 PM on Tuesdays and 11 PM on Fridays and Saturdays.

As with every NYC bar you should call first to be sure as the nights and parties change faster than the listings can keep up. 212-308-1546

• 1 year later...

Archived