Tampa Bay area

Guest Havan_IronOak

Guest Havan_IronOak

Ah I Miss the Big City.

There are no clubs in this area that are stripper bars every night but there is generally at least one club that has them on any given night. The Tampa Bay area is NOT like the big cities but if you're in the area you might check out the clubs listed below:

The Viper Room - Roosevelt Blvd Clearwater W,Th Sa, Su

Grand Central Station - Central Ave St Pete Wednesdays

Waterside Landing Niteclub - Port Richey Thursdays FR,

Keith's Bar - Nebraska Avenue Tampa - Fridays

Valentines Nightclub - Armenia Avenue Tampa - Fridays

and others on a more sporadic basis

But Note: You'd be well advised to check the most current listings at http://outintampabay.com/allspecials.stp?viewby=day

and follow up with a phone call. Even when its published it doesn't always happen.

• 10 months later...
Guest Havan_IronOak

Just an update to my earlier post...

The Viper Room is no more. Chris, the owner has started a new club, The Chrisopher Street Bar at Ulmerton & 66th that has dancers on selected nights of the week.

Wednesdays The Men of Rico host a party called ELEMENT Three dancers with Rico DJing. The guys are all friendly, well built and a lot of fun. There is no full nudity and even Tbars (thongs) are banned by local ordinace. I understand that they will be doing body shots though once they get a suitable cover for the pool table.

Thursdays there are "Chicken Strippers" these guys are younger and more twinkish but there ARE six of them on any given night. I was at the first night of this event and it was the first time I REALLY felt like a dirty old man. The guys are young but they are having so much fun being appreciated for their bodies that the good times are infectious. The event has gotten more popular each week but now also includes 2 drag shows to keep things interesting.

Fridays and Saturdays they have only one male dancer (one of Rico's guys) and 2 drag shows.

Grand Central has new owners and is in a transition period with no male dancers anymore but things may change.

Also the Male Stop is now closed but the owners have a new club in Ybor City called 7-14 which promises some testosteroney terpsichore. I haven't been there yet myself so no first hand accounts.

• 3 months later...
Guest Havan_IronOak

Finally a new addition to report!

Georgies in St Pete has started having 3 dancers on Sunday Nights. I think that they start early (around 8?) and stagger the dancers with one starting earlier and finishing up just as the third one gets started. With an $8 all you can drink beer special this seems the ideal place for a night of suds & studs.

Georgies is THE club in Pinellas county if you want to dance and hang out in a well decorated, well populated gay bar with a bit of big city ambiance (and a bit of big city attitude) Never been tere when their parking lot ISN'T full but there's plenty of on street parking.

• 1 month later...
Guest Havan_IronOak

Just an update...

The Christopher Street Bar in Largo now has three male dancers on Friday Nites starting at 10:30 with an amateur strip contest at 12:30 In addition there's an all you can drink draft special at $10 for the night.

BTW... they are trying harder on Thursday Nites as well. Last Thursday there were 9 of their chicken strippers on duty. I never went through so many singles so fast.

• 2 years later...
Guest Havan_IronOak

Just an update...

From what I understand, the Christopher Street bar is no more...

There IS a new club Manilows at 1148 US19 in Holiday that's run by the guy that started the Christopher Street Bar and Thursdays are similar to what I posted before. I've not been going out as much and Holiday's a long haul for me so I'll keep ya posted if I ever get up there.

Archived