jaynnj

Cruisin Bar 911 Kingsley St

Asbury Park NJ Between first&

2nd ave 732 776-7002

Once again NJ finally has a Male

Go GO bar after Zippers was closed a

few years back ,Cruisin is in the former location of

Zippers but is nothing like the former bar this bar is

newly remodeled and is very comfortable the establishment has very nice look with soft lighting there are also several large screen TVs

hanging above the bar which show MTV music videos untill the dancers

come on to perform there 15 mins sets, The Dancers dance on two

small stages on each side of the bar ,strip out of there street cloths

down to either there underwear or thong there is NO Nudity allowed since this is NJ, The dancers however DO interact with the patrons and tipping is allowed , There where 3 dancers there the nite I went

at most times there are 3- 4 , I enjoyed Anthony of Philly who was

6 foot italian american he came out with blue jeans and a cowboy hat

which he of course lost! the other dancer was named Michale and he was also 6 foot italian american and from Long Island NY both dancers

where handsome and very muscular but Michale took my breath away, the 3rd dancer was named Rico he was about 5-4 and a handsome Latino

with a smooth build. Cruisin will have Dancers that will fit everyones

Tastes The bar also has two pool tables and video machines as well, I will however say that women are allowed into the bar but they where very quite and not a problem, One can find parking on the Street and

there is security as well. CRUISIN IS OPENED 8Pm ? 2.30 am

TUES- SUN Dancers start at 11pm There is NO cover charge

But its best to call in case theres a special event.

Reviewed by Jaynnj

• 1 month later...

I just went back to Asbury parks Crusin Bar after not being there for a few months, I got to say that the place was packed and jumping with lots of partons visitng the club on a cold winters saturday nite. The weather might of been cold outside but it was hot inside with 3 dancers from Philadelphia Giovanni had dark hair brown eyes and a muscular beefy build, James was more compact nicely toned brown hair with brown sexy eyes , then there was Justin who was my favorite for the nite, Justin was a hot blue eyed blond who was beautifuly muscled

all the guys would make the rounds danceing on the bar and then comeing up close so that you could personaly check them out which many did by getting a nice feel of the dancers buns , arms, pecs ext, I got to to put my tip right up frount in james G string and got to see his nicely shaped cock which looked mighty fine to me! I also loved Justin who would flex for me allowing me to feel his beautiful muscles while he press himself against me All in all it was a great nite and I cannot wait to see what other hot guys will be there

the next time I go to Asbury park,there are several hotels near by and I am sure if one would make an offer many of the guys will jump at the chance to do a private.

Archived