Toronto, On.: Remingtons 379 Yonge St (at Gerrard)

shy

open daily 7 days a week, including all holidays

3:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m.

Phone: (416) 977-2160

Sunday only all day and night ladies are allowed

$5 cd cover charge after 8:00 p.m. every day

official lap dance price $20 cd per song in private booth upstairs with unlocked door. $2 cd charge to club to get into private booth area.

Don't know the detailed info on drinks, just that the price of my bottled water i drink goes from $3cd to $4cd from the day shift to the night shift.

There are 2 floors to the club. In general, the 2nd floor is open thursday, friday and saturday nights. During the day and evenings the 2nd floor is not open you are only permitted to go upstairs with a dancer to the private booths for lap dances. There is an ATM beyond the back door going upstairs to the right just before you go up the stairs. I think the fee for using it is exorbitant. I would suggest you take enough money into the club to cover your expected expenses; if the urge to spend more arises, there is an ATM machine across the street in the Delta Chelsea that is only a minor inconvenience.

Dancers begin their shows at 4:30 p.m. continuously, either 2 songs or 3, depending how many dancers are in the house at the time, with a song break between dancers if not that many dancers. Day shift dancers stay until 10:00 p.m. Night dancers start strolling in around nine-nine thirty. Night shift begins at 10:00 p.m. Some day dancers stay to work a double shift. Many of the day dancers are of the thinner, twink variety. There are notable exceptions on any given day. The night shift dancers tend to be more of the built, muscular type, but there is usually a nice variety. When the upstairs is open, there are continuous stage shows with one on the downstairs stage and one on the upstairs stage. Saturday night they have some duo shows. Wednesday night is "wannabe night", when new dancers audition. Most don't have a licence yet that is required to dance in Toronto, so are not allowed to show their genitals.

• 2 months later...

<<There is an ATM beyond the back door going upstairs

to the right just before you go up the stairs. I think the

fee for using it is exorbitant. I would suggest you take

enough money into the club to cover your expected expenses;

if the urge to spend more arises, there is an ATM machine

across the street in the Delta Chelsea that is only a minor

inconvenience.>>

just checked the fee several days ago for withdrawing money from the atm machine at the back of remingtons...10% of whatever amount you withdraw. definitely worth going across the street in the delta chelsea if you find yourself in quick need of extra funds, but if you dance first and already owe the dancer, you may be stuck paying the 10% to get money in the club.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I was just up there spent two nights at Comfort Suites it was on Jarvis and Dumas there are lots of other places that might be closer but I liked what they offered and was close to the gay village. Was also the beginning of Gay Pride although I couldn't stay for it all. A few hot dancers Ithought. I like the twinkier type. Erin was hot nice size cock cute kid(gay) also Panther was hot but think he is straight both had nice private dances Erin as the better of the two. Also Gio has possibilities I Didnt dance with him though. GOOd Luck HUGS Chuck

• 1 year later...

So I'm gonna be there at the end of the month and I was skimming the strip club section .. is this still the only game in town?

Peeking through other threads ... how does one deal with Loonies and Toonies for tipping dancers in Canada or do they always get 5's?

Archived