Club 20 December 28th

rentingdad
This topic is 5597 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Tom, I was there the past 2 Sundays. About 20 dancers mostly slender to medium builds. A dancer named Landon was popular but won't be working this Sunday. I had a good time with Christian, might not be your Gaiety type but gives one helluva a lap dance... Not sure if any of the Hoovillians will be there this Sunday, most are traveling... If you go, hope it works out. Let us know. Happy New Year. Btw, who's joining you? Coop

This past sunday we had a nice crowd of patrons plus a great show big muscle guy Kyle was on hand and he would of been a great peformer at The Gaiety had it be open today, also on hand were Vinny DeSalvo who is also muscular hot and very friendly! Jan 11 we will be celebrating yours truly birthday and we will have some free cake on hand!

RE: Club 20 Birthday Cake

JT,

I heard that Auntie Ida Dont pay is a former Rockette from Radio City.

Shes now working at the 20 as a fluffer.

Interesting thought.....

I wonder why the 20 doesnt change the format of there show to be like most male strip clubs..

Fast song

Dancer leaves the stage than comes back for a slow song HARD but wearing his tight fitting underware.

Seeing some of these guys who cant dance for 2 songs in a row is BORING.....By doing this we would get to hear MR LOUD DJ twice as much.

Iam sure Auntie Ida would get more tips also.

RE: Club 20 Birthday Cake

Taz..Yup gone are the days of the Likes of guys like "GIO" who could Dance his Gorgeous Ass Off for most of his "G" Shows either on the Stage or literally on the Backs of the Front Row Seats and do a PVT here and there! ;-)

From what I've read Every Employee of the 20 has to Pay Management something for the Honor of working for them! HOW much does Auntie IDA have to Give Back to FLUFF? Could JT join the Union?

HAPPY NEW YEAR to Ya and Many _Many More to Go! ;-)

Hey Guys I just got a call from Vinny Desalvo who performed last week at club 20 , He will hopefuly be returning this Sunday Jan 4 to perform once again at Club 20 If you had not meet this muscular and very friendly guy now is your chance to catch his act and to see him perform .

• 2 weeks later...

Archived