Swinging Richards Update

pocono
This topic is 5683 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

OK...as promised I just returned from 2 great and one...um...OK night at Swinging Richards in Atlanta. Read all the way to the bottom to find out what happened and how it worked out.

First the details that haven't really changed:

Parking $3

Entrance $5 or $10 depending on the day

Domestic Beer $4.50

VIP Room Entrance $10

Lap Dance Main Room $10, VIP Room $20 (3 min. song)

Private Rooms $140 for 15 min ($40 for the club $100 for the dancer)

Thursday was kind of a slow night but things really picked up on Friday and Saturday evening. It is just a fun club. The place is pretty, the music is great and the boys are smoking hot!

Now for the boys:

This is just a sample as they had 37 dancers on Friday and 29 on Saturday! A man for every taste.

Apollo- a real muscled guy with a great smile..but watch him.

Brandon- Remember Nathan...same great guy, smooth skin and great eyes

Carlos- Gotta love the tattoo on his ass. A real hottie.

Clint- A true crowd pleaser.

Damin- OMG handsome guy...great personality too.

David- A real WOW and a nice guy too...he is uncut, btw

Dannon- I forgot about this guy. He was missing for a year or so, but came back hotter than ever.

Gage- It was good to see him back at SR.

Hakeem- OK think Brandon, but a better dancer (sorry Brandon). Great personality too.

Jada- Has been at the gym and it shows....as hot as he is I WANT HIM for he personality as much as his body!

Stephen-Like hairy boys...he is your man!

Tommy- Think Texas Jock with an amazing body, great personality and the biggest uncut dick I have ever seen.

Xander- this hottie celebrated hi birthday during my visit. Cute guy!

Ok so quickly for my problem. On Saturday I came to the club all ready to go into a private room with my favorite guy. He sees me, and explains that some of his regulars are around so he is going to be busy. I'm still not sure if he wanted me to go then or just understand when he was busy, but in any event...I continued to look.

One of the dancers hit me as being the right guy so I decided to go with him for a 15 minute private. My ATM card was acting up so had to use my credit card. Into the room we go and after about 2 minutes the dancer asks me to get him a Long Island Iced Tea. Well the club was wild on Saturday but out I go to the bar and 5 or 6 minutes later have his $10 drink and return to the room....but there was no dancer. I wait...and begin to steam. Several minutes later he comes back all apologetic. Frankly....the mood had passed. He says he had gone out to find me at the bar and that I should have pushed my way to the front of the crowd (what?)!

Anyway...he goes to the doorman to make it right. But comes back explaining it will be $60 more. Although on the outside I was calm (I think) I was going crazy inside and told him NO.

On my way out of the club I stopped to use the Men's room and happen to talk to the wonderful attendant: Carl. I tell him my story and he asks me to wait for a few to see what he can do. Well he gets the manager who tells me I could have my money back, but the "slip already dropped." To his credit he does invite me to have a room "on the house," but I was more ready to break some things than have some "fun." He then tells me he will get my slip when the club opens on Tuesday. I remind him he doesn't know my name and he says...."well you can always just refute the charge." Frankly that brought a smile to my face, as I thought of telling the little old lady in Omaha to void the charge as I didn't have fun at a gay strip club! I leave really pissed off!

Anyway...I go over to The Heritic and kind of chill. Not a strip club, but lots of eye candy,all for free! (Ended up with a guy that could have been a dancer at SR)

When I get back to my room I email Richard's and what do you know. On Monday I got a GREAT response from their info line and they tell me they had found my slip and credited my account.

So....long story (sorry) short. Swinging Richards can from time to time mess up, but they do make it right. They even kept their offer of a free private room. But do I want to give them my address...dunno?

So...again, hop a plane, get in your car or ride your bike on over to Swinging Richards.....um stop at The Heritic too as is a lot of fun on Saturday night!

And the reviews on citysearch are very mixed. The 2nd review addressed a prostitution 'sting' there...

justinzboyz

1 Star Rating: Not Recommended

09/09/2008 Posted by Justinzboyz

This place is awful, My friend got busted by the cops there accused of solicitation. They are nothing but a big money scam club now. The dancers have crappy attitudes and they all cater to the straight fat chicks that have taken over. My friend went for a private dance in back and before he knew what had happened he was taken out and a cop outside arrested him, he did not solicit anything he just did not want to pay $400. Stay away from this place. It is not a good place at all. They are in with the cops, and they have a huge scam going on.

Pros: none

Cons: everything

Guest josephga

Id like to know what happens in the pvt room for 15 minutes to justify paying 140.00? lol One person told me it was nude danceing they would touch you and sit in your lap and grind against you. I cant see that being worth 140.00. maybe what happens depends on what the customer looks like.

• 1 month later...
Guest verymarried

I was just at Richards. I did not like it. It was very smokey for starters. The parking was $3, the entrance was $10 and the beer was $4.75. The crowd was about 10% women and the dancers seemed focussed on them, making me believe that they just sort of tolerated the guys. The guys were pretty good looking in general but not spectacular. I spent $10 to get into the VIP area and agreed to a brief $20 lap dance with a good looking guy. He let me touch everywhere and he pressured me to go into a private room for $240 for a half hour. He said he was "gay4pay" and after asking me if I was a cop, said he'd let me suck him for the $240. I told him I'd think about it and declined the offer. I was given some attitude by another dancer who I was sitting near. The place gave me bad vibes and I left after dropping $50-60 in a short time. In general, it wasn't for me but it was fairly crowded so it obviously appeals to others.

Archived