Dick's in Phoenix??

Kippy
This topic is 5710 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Actually, Bakopanda and I went to Dicks a few weeks ago..Had a fun time, but I am just spoiled from my trips to Montreal. At Dicks, you pay a lot of money to basically look and get a hard on...I want to be able to do more..For those who are not familiar.. Dicks is our only totally nude club. You pay a 20$ cover to enter...If you want to do any total nude lap dances, you must buy a $20 wrist band...Then songs are $20 each.. and the lap dances take place on loveseats in a corner of the room....no privacy at all.. So for your first dance, it is already costing you $60.. Of course, you can just pay your $20 to enter, and sit and watch the stage performances, and occasionally tip a dollar on stage, and get off much cheaper...and btw, no alcohol is allowed in the state of AZ if you have total nudity.

There were several new boys on the Saturday night we went.. Claude is a very attractive, buff blonde guy, who could easily pass for a "montreal dancer", at Campus afternoons, or possibly even a small guy at Stock..for a little peek at him, go to http://www.ionaz.com and click on the "online version" then go to the pages around 27-32 or so.. he is the blonde guy featured as a mechanic..

If you go for the more twinkie, street-type, Spanky was the skater type, tatted out, very lanky.. very sexy...

There were several others who were definitely worth a look or two...Matthew is another cutie. he is featured on http://www.randyblue.com

All in all, Dicks is fun to visit if you don't mind dropping a wad of money but not another type of wad..

• 1 month later...

Last night was dull at Dick's. Five dancers- Ken, Ron, Cory,Mark and a new guy Sky, making his first appearance. He seemed quite nervous. There was just no chemistry in the club, along with no tobacco! A dancer was coming in as I left, but I didn't ask his name.

Archived