Club 20 This Past Sunday Night

rentingdad
This topic is 5737 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I stopped into Club 20 this past Sunday evening - was with TJ/Scott Anthony and I must say it seemed they had several new hot, muscular dancers which was a good thing. We didn't stay long (we had other places to go) but the new eye candy was nice. One bad thing - we stopped back around 1 am and we couldn't get in as they had already announced "last call" and were closing up for the night. So much for the "City that never sleeps"

Thanks for the update.

I passed Gym Bar (8th avenue) on GayPride. They had too stunning models outside. Just stunning. Wearing Blue and White underpants. Brett and Gio. There's a pic of them on the back of this week's HK magazine with Candis Cayne. They looked much better in person. Real crowd stoppers.

Just wanted to let everyone know that Body Builder KYLE and ROCKY will be back with us this sunday as will BRENT DIGGS, and Friend, JUSTIN AUSTIN, LANDON, and some new performers joining our lineup as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Well Brett Diggs was there last night along with a compact bodybuilder with pierced nips (who gave a great lap dance).

But the management of Club 20 (or is it 20 Club?) was up to its old tricks again. When it opened, Club 20 took a bit of time to be convinced that it needed some steady lighting on the stage so that dancers could be seen. When I was there last, several weeks ago, it was back to the scattered spots as usual. Some of these dancers have great bodies and others put a good deal of thought into their performances on stage (only the lamented Sebastian did/had both). After enduring a great dance routine by Franco totally in the dark, I spoke up to a manager who quickly escalated the interaction into a shouting match claiming that the women dance that way and even if he wanted to, he couldn't stop the show to get a technician to change the lighting. Apparently, the owner, who was lurking in the corner raking in the money for the champagne rooms overheard the discussion. Miraculously, several dancers later, I glanced up to see the stunning, spotlighted Sergio dancing in all his glory. I had to leave early and several dancers who overheard the earlier "conversation" stopped to thank me on the way out. On the way out I thanked the manager and owner who were standing together stating that if I take the liberty to bitch, I have the responsibility to thank them. We shared a friendly "See ya' next

week!"

b/t/w the cute, muscular coat check guy who used to extort tips was not there.

This past Sunday's lineup was a major improvement over the last few times I was at the club. There were plenty of hot dancers to go around - ranging from tall athletic builds to compact muscle-bound boys. If you haven't been recently, make a effort to get there while the boys are as hot as the weather.

Dillon

Paris

Chris

Sterling

Matt

Ernie

James

Franco

Joelle

D Rod

Milano

Ulysess

Gary Grant

Alexander

Richie Rich

Brett

Troy

Galatica

Justin

Troy

Guest msclonly

It is amazing at how much rudeness, New YOrkers will tolerate.

The Manager is always confrontational, when he opens his mouth. So the shouting matches start at the top, just like the extortion for tips!

One always leaves wishing there was a better time to be had without the managements bad attitude.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived