My adventures in Montreal...an ongoing journal

LurkerSpeaks
This topic is 6228 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

After a pretty easy but tiring trip, I made it from Phoenix to Montreal with no issues. But only two hours of sleep and a pre-six am flight made me cut my first night in town short.

I had gotten a good deal on airfare and hotel thru cheaptickets.com. The hotel I am staying at is the Delta Montreal. I had stayed here on my first ever trip to this wonderful city three years ago and had been happy with the room/service before. This time, the room I get is smaller, and seems a little more "basic", complete with very hard, uncomfortable bed..On a positive note, it does have a balcony..

After unpacking my belongings, I headed down to the Village to see what has changed since my last visit around Halloween. First stop was Campus. The place has undergone some minor renovations since October, most notable being a new black curtain backdrop for the stage, and the re-do of the private dance area. I was approached by one dancer..Matt, who looked familiar to me from prior visits, and he was cute, so I asked him about the privates now and how they were different from before. He stated that now they are $20 per song and allow contact..I decided to go back with him and try it/him out. On a positive not, he did get mostly hard..he did allow manual contact. On a MAJOR negative note, in the afternoons, they dance to the jukebox. Twice during our dance, the song ended halfway thru. At the end of what realistically was 4 songs, he claimed it was 5. I tried to reason with him that the songs were not full length, but in the end, I didnt want to create a scene, so I paid him for 5 songs and was about to write it off to him being a scammer... I paid him 5 $20 bills, knowing how much money I had just taken from the atm...As we leave the booth, he claimed that I only gave him 4..I immediately told thim that i was certain because i knew how much I had in my wallet. He was pretty persistant that I underpaid him until I told him to get his manager over there. He then backed down and said it wasnt worth the trouble. SO.. BEWARE....SCAMMER NAMED MATT AT CAMPUS DAYS.

That soured me on Campus for the day, plus one of my favorites from before, Alonzo was not working, so I went down the street to Adonis (Stock was not open yet, it was just 6pm or so). In Adonis, I was one of I think 3 customers. I was about to leave till I noticed the boy on stage.. a STUNNING boycreature who was exactly what I consider my type-shorter, smooth, boyish, and as an added plus, latino.. I ordered a drink and sat down in front of the stage for his number. He came over after leaving the stage, and we sat and talked for quite a while. I told him of my bad experience at Campus a few minutes before, and he said "we wont rip you off here at Adonis". I said something like yea, but your back room is open, not private like at campus, to which he agreed, saying that they can't do much in the back like at campus. I told him that I have had some really good privates even without curtains, and that I realize a dance depends on the dancer and the customer..I asked him if he gave a good dance or a bad dance.. He shrugged his shoulders and said, "I dont know". We sat talking for a few more minutes, and then I asked him to show me if he was good or not.. We went in the back...and lets just say, he was GOOD...My three dances with him were far better than my 5 dances with Matt at Campus..And I told him that I wish I could order him in from room service at my hotel, he said I could...I asked about how much he would charge... and after some thinking, he quoted me a price of 150 for oral sex..I told him that what about more than that... he said he was completely versatile and willing to do more. But we did not discuss a price. He gave me his phone number, telling me to call him so we could set something up. He worked until midnite.

I, rather stiffly (wink, wink) left the back room and the bar and continued down the street (with his number in my wallet) to Taboo..

On a side note, I have not mentioned his name until I see if our rendevous off premise works. If it does, then his name will remain a secret so as not to get him in trouble. If it does not work out, then I will reveal his identity.

Taboo was also very empty..No more than 4 or 5 customers in the place. I went to the bar and ordered a drink..I was sitting there and was approached by a nice looking boy who was a few seats down from me at the bar. We sat and chatted for quite awhile. His name is Cedrik and was a dancer there. He actually was a very intelligent young man, with definite opinions on life and abstract in his thinkings. I noticed several other dancers there, waiting for their turns to go on stage. There was some kind of "Mr Taboo" contest that was going to occur later in the evening. I was feeling rather tired after so little sleep, so I left the club around 9:30 and started back down the village and towards the subway to go back to the Delta Montreal. Just outside the papineau station, I made eye contact with a cute guy sitting on a bench...We did the whole, "i look, you look, you follow, I follow" routine down ste. catherines for awhile, before we finally stop and talk to one another. We end up walking around quite awhile and talking. He was a 22 year old waiter who was out walking around...after about 5 minutes, he asked if i wanted to do something with him..Of course I answered "sure" but when I asked if he was looking to play or play for pay, he said for pay..I quickly decided that If i was going to pay, I would rather pay for my dancer from adonis, so I told him "no thanks". Surprisingly, he was nice and polite about it and went on his way without any issue over just "wasting" 10 minutes doing the "mating dance".

I returned alone to my hotel room, and tried to call Adonis dancer around 10:30, hoping to get voicemail and let him know that I was tired and going to bed, but that i definitely want to see him. Unfortunately, he did not have voicemail so the call went unanswered. I will try to reach him again today and see if we can't set something up for another day during my stay.

I am supposed to meet up with a fellow m4m-er today who is arriving in town...

Just got back from breakfast at Chez Cora...In the room I have here at the hotel, internet is $13.95/day..the upgraded rooms supposedly have it complimentary. I was going to try taking my laptop and going up near the top floor of the hotel and seeing if it picked up wifi there, but surprise, I am getting a weak signal in my room from next door at the holiday inn.. so hopefully i can continue posting thruout my trip..

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the interesting write up...

I wouldn't be so quick to judge Matt; he's been at Campus for a year and has a pretty decent reputation. As dancer scams go, what you described is pretty mild and could simply be an honest disagreement/mistake.

As for your boy from Adonis... if your reason for not naming him is to keep him from getting in 'trouble' then you might as well name him. The majority of Adonis boys do privates and are routinely allowed to leave during their shifts to go with customers. There's no 'trouble' involved.

Looking forward to hearing more about your trip. Have fun and if thing don't go perfectly... just have a chuckle and move on!

a quick recap since it is now 3am.. and i, unfortunately, am alone..more details to follow once i sleep.. met up with austopguy.. very nice person who i had dinner and a night of stripclubs with..Also met Taz at Stock...more to follow on this in the morning..Went back Adonis, stock and taboo this evening.. all were pretty quiet.. Saw my new boy at adonis early in the evening, around 9pm...asked him if he was free to come to my hotel tonite, and he said he was willing and able, just to come back aroun 2am when he got off work.. so austopguy and I continued on our journeys for the evening. I made sure I was back at adonis a little before two..my boy was there sitting at the bar, chatting with someone.. I didnt want to be rude and interrupt. he did see me tho. He quietly slipped out the door and left without so much as a sorry, cant make it or anything. And when I tried to call him, his cell was turned off. oh well..even tho i was hoping it would work out with him, I wasnt holding my breathe. I know how flaky so many of the boys can be.. Tomorrow is another day..

thursday report

pretty mundane start to the day.. slept in till around 9:30, then headed down the the village for breakfast at Chez Cora..After a brief stroll of the village, returned to my hotel to try and get online to do some surfing/cruising/checking on my ad from craigslist..

Side rant--why is it that even when you are specific in an ad stating who you are, what you are looking for, and ask for a pic and/or description, you still get vague, unclear emails asking exactly what you already stated, plus with no info about themself?

I was expecting a call from my friend "D" who had to work for a few hours in early afternoon. We were supposed to get together for dinner or something in the evening. Also expecting a call from austopguy, a fellow m4m-er who arrived in town for the weekend.

The hotel phone finally rang around 7 or 7:15, it was austopguy.. We agreed to meet outside campus to find a place to dine. We met and proceeded to walk thru the village, til he remembered a place he liked down near on Adonis. Sorry, I forget the name, but it is on the opposite side of Ste catherine's from the strip clubs, and slightly west of adonis..After a nice dinner and equally nice conversation, we decided to check out the clubs and see what was happening..

First stop, Adonis, so I could see if Edy, my boy from the night before, was working. Sure enough, he was there. He immediately came over to us, sat down next to me and cuddled up with me..I apologized for not returning last night,and told him I had tried to call, but was not able to leave voicemail. He said he turns off his voicemail because he gets charged per message and he gets too many of them.. I asked if he was free that night, and he emphatically said yes, that he got off at 2am... I let him know i was definitely interested and would be back at 2 to get him.. There was another dancer about to get on stage, and Edy mentioned that this dancer was a good friend of his, dancing for the first time, and was straight. The new friend, another cute latino, caught the attention of austopguy. He was definitely cute, but I was still infatuated with Edy. I asked Edy to let his friend know that Austopguy was interested in him, so before long, we both had a hot boy next to us..After a few minutes of chatting, we both moved into the backroom for private dances. I did 4 dances with Edy, which were a little more comfortable and personal than yesterdays. Austopguy had started one song earlier and finished one song later than we did. His report was that his "straight" boy was very friendly and no where near as nervous as he claimed to be, once the dances started. The bad news is that the boy claimed it had been 8 dances instead of 6..so that soured te mood for austopboy.. With a promise to Edy to return for him by 2am, austopguy and I left for our next stop... Stock.

Thursday, part 2

I have never been a stock fan.. I stopped in there a couple of times on my first visit to montreal three years ago. While I did find the guys attractive, they were a little bigger than my normal tastes, and I was kinda put off by the fact that while i was in the club for over a half hour, I was not approached once by a dancer, instead they spent all their time playing pool and keeping to themselves.. But since stock is a favorite of austopguy, I wanted to check it out again.. First of all, the club itself is very nice. it is classy and very professional looking...I also had the pleasure of meeting Taz, who is now a part owner of the club.. He is a very personable man and a great host. The boys are still, for the most part, a little bigger than I usually go for, but they are all very attractive, in a straight boy, college frat kinda way...I had hoped to see the infamous eddy, eddy, eddy, but he was out for the night, with the flu... I had been told by austopguy and also by taz, that he would be exactly what I liked..I did however, find another dancer there that I would gladly stow away in my luggage and take home with me... JOE.. he has the face of an altarboy.. the body of a greek god, and the personality of a genuinely nice person..Austopguy and I both took Joe back in the back for dances, and he got positive remarks from both of us..By the time we both had completed our dances with Joe, it was after midnite, and we decided to go check out taboo.

Thursday part 3

So down the street we went to Taboo. It was after midnite, and thursday night.. There were probably less than a dozen customers in the club.. We ordered a drink and sat down to watch the show...There were a few boys who were slightly interesting, but they were most definitely more of a twinkie, slightly fem variety than anywhere else.. I talked with Zack/Damien (name change) who I had met on my first visit three years ago..There were a couple of duo dances on stage, but instead of being sensual, they came across as just strange..not sensual at all..no chemisty.. We stayed there until about 1:45. Austopguy headed back to his hotel to bed (or so I assume) and I headed back to adonis to see Edy. When I got to Adonis, there was only a couple of people there, and Edy was sitting at the bar talking with a customer. I sat down at a table and ordered a drink. Without thinking about it, I sat with my back to the bar to watch Chad on stage. Edy got up from the bar and was headed to the back dancer area, and I yelled HELLO to him as he passed.. he acknowledged me and made a comment/gesture suggesting just a minute. he returned to the bar a minute or two later and to his conversation with the customer. After a few more minutes, I turned back around to see if he was ready to leave,and lo and behold, he was gone. I asked the bartender if he had left for the evening, and he said yes.. I tried calling Edy and the call went immediately to "not available" message, which meant his phone was turned off.. Just tried again now (1:45pm) and again went immediately to "not available" message...oh well,.. good thing i hadn't been holding my breathe last night. I had heard too many stories about dancers who flake out..I ended up visiting "backroom" and had a funfilled two hours for 12$..considerably cheaper than the agreed upon 150$ for one hour with Edy.. Now its Friday.. lets see what the day brings...

Fridays report

first off, i referred to a fellow m4m-er by the wrong name.. I called him austopguy, which is his email handle, but his screenname is texalphamale (or something along those line)... sorry about the confusion...btw, he is a great person, who i have spent a lot of time with this trip.. we have shared many stories, both good and bad of our travels..

We started the afternoon off kinda late, texalpha slept in until 3:30...We met at campus for the afternoon..Much to my sadness, I found out that Alonzo has gone to visit his homeland peru, so he isnt around for my visit..Not long after entering the club, Matt (see first post) approached me in a friendly manner, saying hello, chatting me up, and eventually asking if i wanted a dance. I politely declined, and did mention the short dances from prior day. He stated that they have the DJ today and therefore all songs would be regulation length. He did approach me again several more times through out the afternoon and evening, seeing if i was ready.. Maybe it was all just an honest mistake. The song counting I could see, afterall, there were two or three ``half songs` so that could be honestly misunderstood. but I did know how much money I started with..I will give him the benefit of the doubt, but would still be leary of taking him in the back again.. After all, his dance was ok, but nothing spectacular...TexAlpha and I both noticed a cute dancer named Gabriel.. It seems we share similar tastes in quite a few of the boys.. Gabriel came over and sat in between us and starting chatting. I then noticed a boy I had met on a prior visit (Ben, for anyone who remembers my post from a year or so ago). Even though he isnt what I would consider my type, he had provided a very good and `complete` dance before. I merely wanted to say hi to him, but it was interpretted as more, and I had a very hard time getting rid of him. He was hanging all over me, despite me telling him to go mingle. He made a point in stating that in the 3 or so hours he was there that he had not had any dances yet, but also saying how everyone there were loosers and cheap, etc, and it wasnt worth his time to go talk with anyone. I flat out told him that his negativity was the cause of not having any dances.. A positive attitude would bring positive results...

Texalpha first took gabriel in the back for few songs and came back with a positive report, so I eventually took him back as well. Lets just say that Gabriel is a very friendly boy who is generous in his dances...We were about to head to dinner when TexAlpha spotted Lorenzo.. he gave him a quick chat, then promised to return after dinner. We grabbed a quick bite at Juste Noodles and then returned to campus just as the 9pm shift change was occuring. TexAlpha took lorenzo in the back for a dance (or two or four).. and came back with a big smile on his face..Seems Lorenzo had a FANTASTIC hard body which left a long term impression on texalpha`s memory..Since the boys were leaving and the men were arriving, we continued down ste catherines to Stock..

As we were standing in line to pay our cover, who should I see on the loft playing pool but Joe, the demi-god from the night before. As soon as we got in and found a table, joe came over and gave us both hugs...he chatted for awhile, and then disappeared in the back with TexAlpha..After a number of songs, they reappeared again, and Joe was the next performer on stage.. After his two songs, he came back over and chatted with us more.. He now has a standing offer if he ever decides to visit either Arizona or Texas...I was feeling rather tired, so I left the club around 10:30-11, leaving Texalpha on his own to finish off the night.

This morning, we met up at a new boulangerie I found which has great croissants and free wifi. It is just west of the beaudry station, on the same side of Ste Catherines as campus and stock..Check it out if you are around..

Some unexpected banking issues are causing some minor limitations on this trip so not sure how much I will have to report on today.. but I will give another update as soon as something worthy comes (or is that cums) along..

RE: Fridays report

Hey Lurker... Thanks for the daily updates on your activities in MTL... Even though I was just there last week, your reports are making me jealous. :-) There's nothing like the MTL strip clubs.. Happy you got to met Taz, he's the right man for Stock... Hope your banking problems work out, btw, the exchange rate sucks!

Enjoy!

Cooper

For the record, my username here is TxAlphaDog :-)

I apologize for not saying anything about this trip yet, since I usually don't sit down and write much during a vacation. Lurker has conveyed what we've been doing so far, and I don't really have much to add.

Now, about Lurker :-) We had arranged to meet Thurs night for dinner, and I must say that he is a delightful young man! I had a great time chatting, dining and hitting the bars with him. As he said, we had a lot of fun tag-teaming boys :-) at Campus and Stock. I don't think I've ever done that with any friends that have roamed the stipper bars with me here in Montreal. Yes indeed, we do share similar tastes in the dancers. Anyway, it's great fun to trade impressions and reports of the "generosity" of the dancers. Lurker seems to be very very good at drawing out the, um, essence of these boys. Although I did not personally witness his technique, lets just say that the smiles on both Lurker and the dancers' faces when they came out of the booths more than conveyed the "lightened spirit" of the dancer.

Yes indeed, we do share similar tastes in the dancers, and it is great fun to have a beautiful boy/man in between us.

L'Adonis was quiet, with just a few dancers (I counted 5) when Lurker and I were there Thurs night. Lurker found his "boy of choice" Edy, who is actually quite an adorable latin boy with big bedroom eyes and such a big flirt. He had a friend (Sonny) who was, according to him, straight and was dancing at a strip club for the very first time. He sat down with us, Lurker with his boy, and Sonny with me.

We chatted, he flirted, and kept saying that he was a little nervous, needs some money, etc etc.I found this friend's body very interesting, and his face was very very beautiful. I decided to take him to back for a dance or two. He said I was his very first customer, and he kept saying that "I'm not supposed to do this, but since you are my first customer... I will, just for you". LOL. He wasn't shy at all. I enjoyed 4 or 5, ...ok 6 of his dances then went back to join Lurker at our table. Unfortunately, he came out of the back shortly claiming that it was actually 8 dances and I owed him more money. I was absolutely sure that it was 6, and in fact had checked with after the 4th dance that it was 4 by his count also. He agreed, and after two more, I went back out. Of course I was a bit put off by this, and after he insisted that it was 8 several times, I just gave him the extra $20CAD and Lurker and I left. I think we both agreed that we wouldn't be going back to L'Adonis anytime soon. Pity, Sonny was quite entertaining, but I have very patience for boys who insist that there were more dances than actually happened. I should have asked for the manager, but at that time, I was not in a mood to do this "he said - she said" stuff.

It was a real pleasure to have met Taz - he is quite a nice guy, and quite proactive in sending boys that we were interested in our way. Especially Joe. Wow. He absolutely beautiful, and as Lurker said, the body of a Greek god and the face of an angel. Lurker said face of an alter boy, but it's much better than that :-) Joe was very very "pliable" for me, gracefully letting me guide his body from one position to the next, smiling the entire time. I love cute smiles on a cute face.

Cooper, I met your avatar Danny/Guillaume a few years ago when he started dancing at Taboo, going by the name of Guillaume. He was quite the cute twink then, and I had many many dances with him. Now he is all grown up, his body bulked up since the Taboo days, and with a new moniker of Danny. He told me that there was already a Guillaume at Stock, so he had to take on another name. And of course, as always when I visit Stock, I had to have some dances with him.

Eddie, Eddie, Eddie has been ill with the flu these past few days, but hopefully he will be back tonight. Lurker is looking forward to seeing him in person :-)

Well, time for me and Lurker to hit the clubs again. I'll try to write more soon.

TxAlphaDog

Like Cooper, I am enjoying your reports and living vicariously out here in the desert...most of the boys are long gone from here as the season closes.

But, being so much older than Cooper, I am having a slight difficulty with the sentencing of the posts. Or something like that. It would just make it easier for my tired old eyes if you used more paragraphing.

Thanks, and keep having fun. More importantly, keep telling us about it. I am sure that Taz would lend you a few grand if your ATM card fails...

Guest Fisher

Lurker,

I'm enjoying your trip report.

Regarding Gabriel at Campus, is he in his

mid-twenties, dark blond/light brown hair,

nice jock-type body, usually wearing white

briefs that showcase his tasty bubble butt :9

and lives across the river in Longueuil? If

that's the Gabriel you are writing about, he is

a winner, always had a great time with him }(

Lookin forward to your next report.

Cheers,

Fisher

>Lurker,

>

>I'm enjoying your trip report.

>

>Regarding Gabriel at Campus, is he in his

> mid-twenties, dark blond/light brown hair,

>nice jock-type body, usually wearing white

>briefs that showcase his tasty bubble butt :9

>and lives across the river in Longueuil? If

>that's the Gabriel you are writing about, he is

>a winner, always had a great time with him }(

>

>Lookin forward to your next report.

>

>Cheers,

>Fisher

Yes, that's him. Can't remember if he was wearing white briefs though, but he certainly had a willing bubble butt :-) Unfortunately, he was not there today at Campus, so we were not able to enjoy him again.

Here is brief recap of tonight's events. It's nearly 4 am now, and I am very tired, but happy, so I will just write a little and fill in more details tomorrow.

Lurker and I had a very fun time tonight hitting all four bars - Campus, L'Adonis for a very short time so Lurker could scold Edy for disappearing on him, but Edy wasn't there. Neither was his friend Sonny who could not count correctly :-) We then went to Taboo where there was not a single table available, the boys were out in force. Lurker found a couple of the boys to his liking, but I will let him tell about it :-)

We did see Skyler dancing on stage, and he was definitely an adorable puppy, but he was never available for a closer inspection. Imagine that....

We ended the evening at Stock, where we once again chatted with our gracious host Taz throughout the evening. Stock is definitely a completely different experience now that we have met him. He made us feel very welcomed and comfortable. But he wouldn't sell Lurker and me VIP passes for Monday :-)

Joe once again entertained us and kept us company for a very long time. I kept him in the back booths for a very long time, finally coming up for air, and to let someone else have a turn with him, such as Lurker. yummy.

OK, time to go to bed. More tomorrow. I'm sure that Lurker will have much more to say. Stay tuned, kids.

TxAlphaDog

S-A-T-U-R----D-A-Y

Another great day in this great city...Started off with a nice light breakfast at the new boulangerie just two short shops west of the Beaudry Metro stop.. Great croissants, plus texalpha and I got the table in the window, and with the fantastic weather, it made for a perfect start to the day..Only problem, which I didnt realize until I got back to my hotel and looked into the mirror, was that since we sat there and chatted for almost two hours, the left side of my shaved head was red, but the right side was white. I need to head back down there this morning and sit on the opposite side of the table to even things out...After a lengthy breakfast and comparing of notes (and email pics since I had brought my laptop to breakfast for the free wifi), we took the subway and headed back to our respective hotels.

I had been perusing craigslist since I arrived and had been trying to make some connections. I finally "finalized" a meeting with an early 20's kid who advertized as a houseboy available for any service...*wink, wink**..He showed up at my hotel around 4pm...nice enough guy, cute, but not dancer cute...after 20 minutss,it was apparent that he was not going to be able to rise to the occasion, so I cut my losses and sent him on his way with a half price consolation prize.

Shortly after houseboy's departure, I got a phone call from Texalpha that he was heading back down to Campus..so I told him I would meet him there in an hour or so...I showered again and got ready, but when I made it to the metro station, I found the metro closed down. I am not sure, since I dont speak french, but I believe there had been some kind of fire at one of the stations,and it caused the entire metro (or at least the greenline) to be shut down..I walked over to Ste. Catherines and started the walk down towards the Village. The streets were noticably more crowded,and empty taxis were non-existant. Just when I was becoming resigned to the fact that I would be walking all the way to campus, I was passing the Hotel du abri voyageur, and a cab pulled up to unload some passengers..**gods smiling down again**. So I grabbed the cab as soon as he unloaded the three backpackers and took a nice cab ride down the street.

First stop was Adonis. I wanted to see if Edy was there and ask him why he ditched me... but he was not working. I did see a boy I had not seen before, Natan. Cute, slim, twinkie, kinda fem.. He came over and talked, and I found out he was 18 and it was his first time dancing. He spoke very little English, but after a few minutes of stumbling thru attempting conversations, we decided to go in the back. I got to be his virginal customer. He proved to be rather nervous and "by the books" when it came to dancing. Hopefully with experience will come more ease for him... I paid him for the two dances and included a small tip, then headed down to campus to meet up with Texalpha.

Upon arrival at Campus, I found Texalpha sitting and chatting with Lorenzo. So I joined in the converation and the petting of Lorenzo. After a few minutes and a few less than memorable performers on stage, it was Lorenzo's turn to go up and dance on stage. Once he completed his two dances and had had a chance to cool down (he is a good dancer), I invited him to the back area. His body is incredible-not an ounce of fat anywhere, with some of the hardest legs I have ever felt....He was very friendly and affectionate in the backroom as well. While we were back there, we heard some very strange sounds eminating from the booth next to ours. It seems an elderly gentleman was singing to the dancer in what sounded like Italian..Lorenzo peered over the top of the booth to see what was going on, and as it was reported latter, the man had something to sing about.. His mouth was open to sing.. the dancer's mouth was open for other things..some guys have all the luck..

While I didnt get any more dances at campus, Texalpha saw another boy who struck his fancy--Gabrielle (not gabriel) This one looked like a mid-west farm boy, taller, thin but muscular, and cleancut..It took quite some time to get his attention, but Texalpha was finally able to get him to come over and chat...Seems that he normally works the evening shift, but today was working earlier..so there are actually some younger, smaller guys who do work PM's at campus now...Tex took him in the back,and returned to say that while he did have a fantasticly hot body, the dances themselves were tepid.. so on that note.. we were off to dinner at La Stregga..

to be continued..

saturday continued

Sorry for the delay, it has been an event filled day today.. So, back to Saturday, following dinner at La Stregga...We headed east to check out Adonis, did a quick pass thru and continued on since it was empty, both of customers and dancers...Next stop.. Taboo.

At Taboo, upon entering, there was a very cute latino boy on stage doing his slow song. The club was fairly full, and TexAlpha and I managed to grab the last available table. The waiter came over to get a drink order from us, and I asked what the dancer's name was. He did not know, but when he returned with the drinks a couple of minutes later, the dancer was passing by, so waiter grabbed him and directed him over to me. Turns out, the dancer was named Marco.. He was from Mexico, and was adorable. We chatted a few minutes, then I asked him if he would like to give me a dance. Almost immediately when the dance started, I remembered why I dislike dances at Taboo..Absolutely no privacy what so ever. Marco performed two dances for me, and by that time, I was bored and ready to go back out front.. The one good thing was that during my song, I noticed another dancer in the back who I also thought was cute. After returning to the table with TexAlpha, I managed to get boy 2's attention, chatted him up, and asked him to dance for me.. Again, after 2 songs, I had had enough.. I returned up front, and Texalpha pointed out Skyler to me, who we had been looking for. I had seen him mentioned by Marc Anthony on the MER site, and figured he must be a really cute little bottom boy if Marc liked him. Sure enough he was very cute..Can't speak personally about the bottom part..

We left taboo and headed down to Stock, to see if the infamous Eddy, eddy, eddy was working...once again, Eddy was out sick.. But Joe was definitely taking over as the highlight of the trip, at least as far as TexAlpha was concerned. Joe was incredible, I must admit.. I have come to the conclusion that as far as the boys who I did privates with, there were two type.. one was the type that I want to ravage their bodies, and second was the type who I want to worship and didn't want to dis-respect by trying anything with. Joe was the worship type..

TexAlpha and I ended up staying at Stock until after the metro closed, mainly talking with Joe and with Taz.. oh.. forgot to mention, Joe performed a shower show for us..OMG....! ! ! ! suffice it to say that by the end of the dance, he wasnt the only one who was wet....

Since the metro was closed, TexAlpha and I decided to walk back to our hotels. He was at the Intercontinental, and I was at Delta Montreal, so we made the walk together until we reached Jeanne Mance, where we went in opposite directions...

Who wants to hear about an action packed Sunday...???

RE: saturday continued

Very much enjoying and appreciating the fine recaps

from your trip.

Is Joe (STOCK) fairly new? I'm not recalling him from a recent

trip to Montreal and he certainly sounds like someone I want to

meet for my next visit in June.

Will anxiously await your tales of Sunday. Thanks!

RE: My adventures in Montreal - $20 dances?

Hi Lurker --

You haven't mentioned anything about $10 vs. $20 dances at Campus. And do they still have $10 dances at Stock? I get the impression that you did only $20 dances, in which case you must have dropped a lot of money in those lap dance booths. Am I correct?

I'm very much enjoying your reports, and am looking forward to the next (last?) day!

--new

addendum to saturday night

Forgot to mention that when texalpha and I were in Taboo, we noticed Chad, the cute adonis dancer show up with a couple of "gentlemen" friends to watch the dancers. It was funny to note that when Chad went to use the restoom, immediately 4 men followed him in.. Chad and admirers left before too long.. then later on at Stock, Texalpha and I again saw Chad in the audience with this "friends", only this time it was very obvious that Chad was one very intoxicated boy...After awhile, Chad got up and was alone by the end of the bar, fairly wobbly on his feet. I went over to him and asked if he was working the next day, as I wanted to get a dance from him and had always missed him when he was available in the club. He spoke very little English, but he was most definitely friendly and tipsy..after some tongue dueling, I promised to go see him at adonis on Sunday. As I was leaving his side, his two "friends" approached, and I felt the daggers come out their eyes... I quickly went on my own way.

Archived