Frank at the Adonis

J.T.
This topic is 6536 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There are two things I hate: being part of a scene in public and being ripped off. When I have to choose between the two, I always lose. That's what happened last night.

I met an attractive dancer at the Adonis named Frank. He's a typical Quebecois: buffed, inked, and hung. We went into a booth where he told me that the price was $10 a dance for body touching, $20 if I touched his dick. Four dances later -- without touching his dick, although he touched mine -- Frank told me I owed him $20 a dance for six dances. The idea of disputing the price in public was so distasteful that I paid up and have been seething about being ripped off for $80 ever since.

Yes, I'm a chump, but beware of Frank anyway.

jt-you should have asked to see the manager.Franco,although a favorite of both Hussy and I,does have a tendency to look for the weak spots and take advantage.

The MGT. does tend to side with the customer in cases like this.

Sorry to hear Franco took advantage-there are no $20 dances at the Adonis(at least oficially ;-) )

Does the Adonis have an e-mail address? I wouldn't mind registering a complaint, even after the fact. I'm too embarrassed/hurt to ever go back there and wouldn't recommend the place to anyone.

>Does the Adonis have an e-mail address? I wouldn't mind

>registering a complaint, even after the fact. I'm too

>embarrassed/hurt to ever go back there and wouldn't recommend

>the place to anyone.

I wouldn't let a bad experience with a dancer keep me from at least popping in to Adonis to check out the talent. If I were you I would return and go to the back room with everybody but Frank!

Seriously, we all get taken advantage of at one time or another, don't feel bad or blame yourself. You will know better next time to deal with the issue directly, either with the dancer and/or mgt. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

stripfan

• 1 month later...

What did I decide to do? Good question.

I decided that complaining after the fact would do me no good, especially since my French probably wouldn't be up to explaining the situation completely. I still love Montreal -- I'm actually here for two weeks as I write this -- but I can't bring myself to ever go into Adonis again. It's hard to explain, but returning to a place where I felt humiliated is something that's difficult for me to do.

i agree about the rip offs. so this is what you do, you tell the dancer that he must count each song as it is played, i have had dancers count the little interlude song as a song. remember as the dance is going keep asking the dancer how many songs is that, and how much is the total so far. the thing i love is if you touch the dick in the last song is it 10+10+20=40 or does the dance turn it into 20+20+20=60, A WORD TO THE WISE LEARN TO COUNT, when it counts

Archived