Stock Icon Eddy takes Florida by storm!

LustinGuy
This topic is 6670 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am very pleased to report that our dear friend Eddy from Stock Bar made a spectacular debut tonight at the Boardwalk in Fort Lauderdale. Looking better than ever, he really dominated the amateur night competition and will be appearing there regularly through February 12th. The crowd's response was truly overwhelming as Eddy easily won over new local fans. Before he arrived, I was somewhat concerned that the Florida strip bars wouldn't be a good match for such a high caliber performer but Eddy has once again proven his talent, personality and stunning good looks are universal. It was well worth the effort to get him down here! Congratulations Eddy, I hope you make time for some fun in the sun too!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, I'm heading to Florida in March (Ft. LAuderdale). This is probably not the right place to port this, but I'd love some suggestions about places to go. Boardwalk seems to be popular. Any others? Any hints about how to make the most of the experience?

Thanks

Guest chaotou

Damn!! I am heading north to Montreal this weekend. I was so hoping to meet Eddie.

I guess I should have gone south.

Oh well, I am sure Montreal will be fun as usual.

Eddy had a great first night as a dancer at Boardwalk. He spent a substantial part of the evening in the lap dance room and everyone seemed to want to meet this special new stud muffin. I agree Taz, its good to see him giving the US another try after his NYC trip. I'm happy to be a friend to Eddy.

"This kid can shop as well as any homosexual I know!"

Have you discovered something I have been wondering for a year now ?

"Not that people should be told this, but on a personal hygiene note, it's really a good idea to wash your hands after putting your fingers up a dancers' butt"

COOPER 2005

http://files.photojerk.com/Rendie/taz_timemanoftheyear.JPG

Everything is going great for Eddy here in Florida and he's being looked after very attentively. I must say I am quite exhausted from staying out til 3am every night but its worth it to help our dear Eddy and make sure he makes it back to the hotel safely. We went to South Beach today which he really enjoyed. Even on the hottest strip in the US, they stop and stare! We took a lot of pics some of which look absolutely amazing! Eddy is taking a well deserved break from Boardwalk today and tomorrow and expects to return Wednesday through Saturday.

RE: EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE vs EDDY

I spent some time with Eddie back last year when he first started working at Campus, but I'm going to Montreal again soon. I'm wondering how Eddie's private dances are these days, and whether he is worth the $20 dances or if it's advised to stick with the $10. Thanks for your comments!

RE: EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE vs EDDY

>Wow with all the Eddie fans here, I'm surprised no one wants

>to comment on his private dances for me!

>

Terry, I'd suggest you give him a try and see how it goes. Everyone likes different things in a private dance and there are rules posted. I find him well worth $20+ but YMMV...

Archived