BuffBoyzz Aftermath 1/24 (+ poem)

Pelican1
This topic is 6684 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Another winner from the Buffboyzz at tonight's Aftermath party. Great lineup of dancers, including Christian, CK, Erick, CJ, and Anthony. Not only are these guys hot, but many of them really know how to let loose and have a good time with everyone. A very important person commissioned the following poem from me, and it is my honor to present this on his behalf...my humble work, as always, does not do justice to the King. But then again, nothing could do him justice.

KING OF THE BOYZZ

The King-of-the-Boyzz was back in town,

and boy was I glad He came!

(well, he didn't actually come, but anyway...)

Without Him, Tuesday's Aftermath

just wouldn't be the same.

Yeah, sure, the other boyzz are great.

They make the evening fun.

But NO ONE can compare to HIM --

He's "Buffboy #1"

(Now, Erick, don't get mad at me

for honoring this guy.

If you were gay -- and I know you're not --

you clearly would see why.)

My boy is such a talent,

He's become a household name.

By now, if you don't worship Him,

it's fair to say... you're lame.

I'm sure, of course, you realize

the King I'm speaking of.

The One from whom I will not stray.

The Buffboy that I love. (sigh)

Don't ask me to explain it.

No words could quite convey...

the beauty, power, charm, and might

of the King we call CK.

Cooper, it seems that the people in our "circle of friends" are the only ones who appreciate the poetry anymore. I am grateful for your response to this week's installment. Nonetheless, I WILL continue the tradition for as long as the inspiration continues.

I second your thoughts on the "detention" from last night, Cooper. Also, I felt bad for the boy who got in trouble, particularly because other dancers were allowed to continue doing the same things he was reprimanded for. But on the other hand, I'm not complaining about it, since I really enjoyed the show they were putting on for us. Taz, you're a good sport. Thanks for making it all even more fun than usual.

You never know what's going to happen at a Buffboyzz event. That (and CK) is what makes it so much fun.

Hey Pelican,

Your poems just keep getting better and better each time! I hope your inspiration (and CK) lasts forever!!

Good job as always.

Sorry I couldn't partake in the fun at Aftermath last night. It is always fun. Hope to see the gang on Sunday.

So which one of the badboyzz did it and what was the punishment???

Next time make sure they are facing AWAY from the bar!!! :+

rendie

Thanks Rendie! I appreciate your sentiments. I (well, all of the gang) missed you, too.

I, too, wish CK would last forever. Alas, all good things must someday come to an end. But in the meantime, I'm trying to enjoy the incredible gift of CK to the fullest while I can. I used to DREAM about being friends with dancers at the Gaiety, as if it would never be possible, and here I am in the midst of this awesome REALITY with CK. There was a time when I didn't believe an experience like this could happen. I still catch myself in awe, sometimes, at how lucky I am to be a part of all this fun, with friends like you and Cooper and Taz and with a guy who enthralls me. This is so sappy, I know.

Anyway... Funny you should mention facing AWAY from the bar. One of the dancers who DIDN'T get caught was doing exactly that. But it was still obvious what he was doing, and still he got no reprimand whatsoever. (Again, while I felt bad for Christian, I was certainly happy that this other dancer was being allowed to continue putting on such a marvelous show). I think Taz should be the one to fill you in on all of the details, as Cooper suggested. See ya!

I really am gonna get to this weekday party guys sometime soon.

Christian is awesome so I hope he didnt get in too much trouble. Along with Smooth, they are my favorites....BUT NOTICE PELICAN :

even though they are my favorites, I didnt capitalize all references to Them !!! Is this becoming deity worship ??!!

and what is this???? "I'm trying to enjoy the incredible gift of CK to the fullest while I can." HOLY SHIT MAN...U HAVE GONE MAD!!!!!!

seriously though, Im glad u r having a good time...i really want to get down to either the Sunday party or the weekday party and will do so asap

Okay, novice. Where do I begin?

1. I'm glad you are alive, because I was SERIOUSLY beginning to have bad daydreams that you died or something and none of us would ever be able to find out about you. Hey, thanks for keeping in touch, friend. (yes, of course that's meant to be sarcastic)

2. I'm glad you appreciated the capitalized references to CK. I didn't know if that little touch would go unnoticed. As it turns out, I wasn't even planning on writing a poem that night, but CK asked me to on the way out. He didn't even acknowledge the !#$^@ poem, let alone thank me for it, so any response I get from all of you guys, I really appreciate it.

3. I'm probably not going to make it on Sunday, but I plan to be there Tuesday. Not that you're actually going to show up to EITHER event anyway.

4. Christian is okay, I think.

5. You better show your face again one of these days.

See ya.

Archived