BUFFBOYZZ PARTY 1/15/06

buffboyzz
This topic is 6726 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

THIS SUNDAY IS THE START OF THE NEW YEAR FOR OUR BUFFBOYZZ PARTY!! FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE RSVP,THANKS AND WE WILL SEE YOU SUNDAY.FOR THOSE WHO HAVENT RSVP US YET,AND ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIAL THIS SUNDAY NIGHT EMAIL US AT BUFFBOYZZ@AOL.COM AND WE WILL ADD YOU TO OUR EMAIL LIST FOR SUNDAY! WE HAVE A HOT LINE UP OF 10 DANCERS THIS SUNDAY FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE,WE ALSO WILL BE DOING SOME CHANGES TO THE SHOW!WE WILL ALSO BE DOING OUR MICHAEL LUCAS GIVEAWAYS OF HIS LATEST MOVIES.ITS MY GOAL TO BRING YOU THE BEST IN ALL MALE ENTERTAINMENT IN A CLEAN,FRIENDLY,NO ATTITUDE ATMOSPHERE. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT YOU HAVE GIVEN IN THE PAST YEAR, AND WE WISH ALL OF YOU A HAPPY AND MOST OF ALL A HEALTHY NEW YEAR !! PLEASE NEVER HESITATE TO EMAIL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE,OR ANY COMPLAINTS,WE LIKE TO HEAR FEEDBACK ABOUT OUR PARTIES SO WE KNOW HOW WE ARE DOING,AND WHAT WE CAN DO BETTER. SO NOW ITS TIME TO PARTY!!!!

OUR LINE UP

CJ our HX n Torso boy

erick hot dancer from philly

christian

TC

ANTHONY

JAKE

DEX,STEVE,CK,JUSTIN our football boi

So it's not the Erick from Montreal? I thought maybe Eddie had kicked him out and he was gonna have to dance for a living!:)

This will be the first Buffboyzsz party I have missed this year. I hope you guys have a great time. Bring those handi-wipes!

>>Since when is Erick from philly ?

>>What happened to the old one we know and know and know and

>>loved....

>

>This is a new Eric, not the previous Erick.

A new Erick ?

So what happened to the old Erick ?

"Not that people should be told this, but on a personal hygiene note, it's really a good idea to wash your hands after putting your fingers up a dancers' butt"

COOPER 2005

Not only are the b'boyzz providing us with another incredible lineup of dancers, but "rumor" has it that there will be a special guest bartender... He attended last Tuesday's Aftermath party and BOY! is he a hottie. I hope he'll be available to spend some time away from the bar and participate in other party activities.

Once again, a big THANK YOU to Buff-Daddy and Uncle-Buff for providing NYC with the best male strippers. There's nothing quite like this in the Big Apple.

Out to Lucky, you'll be missed but don't worry, not only will I keep you posted but I'll keep everyone's fingers squeaky clean.

Taz, behave yourself. :-)

Pelican, CK is keeping your bar-stool warm. He really misses you... Perhaps you can start out the new year with another of your inspiring and original poems. You're the best at it.

Hope to see many more at this party, remember Monday is a holiday, no need to worry about getting home early.

Cooper,

You're really pulling out all the stops to get me there, huh? It's good to have friends like you, who don't want their friends to miss out on all the fun. We'll see... Whether I can get down there this weekend or this Tuesday or not, it doesn't change how I feel about the Buffboyzz at all -- I agree that they are the BEST party in town without a doubt. And I'm not just talking about you-know-who. Long before I met him, I was already hooked on the boyzz. I'll be back, don't you worry. How could anyone resist!?!

Once again, the buffboyzz have hosted another amazing private party.

The entertainment consisted of 10 fun loving dancers, a cute looking substitute bartender wearing only his CK briefs, interactive lap dances, erotic video raffles 7 in all (I won again! ;-) This time Lucas Production's, "Audition #6", staring Gregg, former b'boyzz dancer), a great dj who plays the best music, plus a group of patrons who leave their problems at the door and get down to P A R T Y... Just watching board member Pelican and dynamic dancer CK together makes you know that love is in the air. Two really great guys that I'm happy to call friends.

One of the new dancers this week was David of London (we all loved his British accent). He's 6', 150lbs, slender build, 9x6 cock, killer eyes, and a very friendly personalilty. He was a big hit with the patrons and gave an incredible lap dance. He's the type of dancer you'll want to take home with you.

The other new dancer was Jake. I met him at Tuesday's Aftermath party. He has a tight slender build, 5'7", dark hair/eyes, big smile, boy-next-door type. Very tasty with whipped cream or doing body shots off of. He's comfortable with the party action and makes everyone feel good about themselves.

Finally, the "old" Erick returned! Glad things worked out, he's a big part of the b'boyzz organization and loved by all.

Those of us who attended realize how important it is to support these parties. Hope more will join us when the next one is announced.

Out to Buff-Daddy and Uncle Buff, keep up the great work. Your hard work is most appreciated.

Cooper,

You're being generous with me. I was plastered and a bad party-goer last night. I was glad to see CK again, of course. And happy that the "old Erick" is still with us. It was a great party, once again. Next time, I'm on a two-drink limit and I will be my "normal" self -- at least I hope so.

Archived