The 20 Club - NYC

DudeNova
This topic is 6695 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As promised, here's more info. Opening night is in January (I'll need to double check the actual date - sorry). It is a male night (Sundays) at an established club in Manhattan. It won't be like the "G" but more like Canadian style clubs, with drinks, shows and lap dances. Should be fun!!!! Here's an ad that is going around and can be seen in Next and HX soon as well:

http://tinypic.com/hvxw6b.jpg http://tinypic.com/hvyple.jpg

They are also looking for dancers, so if you're in the NY area (or will be on Sundays ;-)) drop me an e-mail and I'll let you know who to call. Thanks.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: The 20 Club

Hey Dude, Thanks for another update on the 20 Club. For those looking to find this bar, it's better known as the "VIP Lounge", a gentlemen's club located on 20th between 5th and 6th Ave. They do have a strict dress code, I hope it doesn't apply to the Sunday event.

Looks like Sundays are going to be busy nights.

If anyone should see an opening date, please post it.

"There are presently a few Hot Stripper's available in NYC from Canada."

JT: have you brought this to the attention of the b'boyzz? They've been trying to get our Northern neighbors into the act. Tell them to show up at Tuesday's Aftermath party, Taz, Foxy, and I will take real good care of them. :-)

..."And you know those New Yorkers...their lips are

sealed!"

LOL! yea right, seems that the "New Yorkers" are the only ones sharing any information around here. Anything going on in LA/SF? what about Chicago? Atlanta? Boston? etc... come on, fess up! :+

>Hey Dude, Thanks for another update on the 20 Club. For those

>looking to find this bar, it's better known as the "VIP

>Lounge", a gentlemen's club located on 20th between 5th and

>6th Ave. They do have a strict dress code, I hope it doesn't

>apply to the Sunday event.

>

>Looks like Sundays are going to be busy nights.

>

>If anyone should see an opening date, please post it.

Spoke to Tyler -- Opening night is 1/22/06. Also there won't be a strick dress code like there is at the club the rest of the time. I think they would like it to be more upscale so it would be good to put some thought into your attire before going there (my words, not Tyler's).

Curious why you say Sundays are going to be busy nights -- sorry, I'm from DC so I don't know all that happens in NYC.

Hope this info helps.

>JT: have you brought this to the attention of the b'boyzz?

>They've been trying to get our Northern neighbors into the

>act. Tell them to show up at Tuesday's Aftermath party, Taz,

>Foxy, and I will take real good care of them. :-)

Hey Coop, what about me!?!?! (Or were you thinking I'd be too busy focusing all of my attention on some OTHER dancer on Tuesday?) :p

"Curious why you say Sundays are going to be busy nights --

sorry, I'm from DC so I don't know all that happens in NYC."

LOL, Hey Dude, If I can read your posts you can read mine. :+ It's not Sunday it's Sundayzzz. The 20 Club will be competing with the Buffboyzz'z private parties. May the best lap-dance win!

• 3 weeks later...

RE: The 20 Club NOW HIRNG

The long awaited Club 20 advertised in HX December 15th page 90 hiring Male dancers waiters and bartenders Sunday nites only.

It doesnt mention a start date. Contact is Rob......

Could this be an early christmas gift ? (sorry holiday)

"Not that people should be told this, but on a personal hygiene note, it's really a good idea to wash your hands after putting your fingers up a dancers' butt"

COOPER 2006

• 3 weeks later...

In just about 2 weeks the new 20 Club is scheduled to open. Perhaps someone in the know can give an update on what's going on and what we can expect.

Last week Jay of the Gaiety Yahoo group sent out a mailing to all his members stating: "MUSCULAR MALE DANCERS BADLY NEEDED FOR NEW NYC CLUB". "Badly needed" doesn't sound good for a club that's to open on 1/22.

In hearing more about this club it's reported that there will be no nudity and that it's open to both men and women. Lap dances are available, but it's in a room that has several chairs/sofas in view of all who are in the back. There will also be a champagne room. I don't know how that will work, but in other clubs you pay $$$$'s for a bottle to spend private time with a dancer.

The manager of this new club is Tyler, a former Gaiety dancer. I wish him all the best and look forward to seeing how things work out.

JT: I was hoping that Tyler would be able to use his "clout" and sign-up some of the former G-dancers. Then, someone reminded me, who's going to travel into NYC for a once a week party... Let's hope that someone in the know can fill us in before opening night... JT, any info about the opening in HX or NEXT? Taz reported on the job opportunities, but nothing else... Btw, the next b'boyzz private party is scheduled for 1/15. You can always count of having a good time chilling with the b'boyzz.

Unfortunately True. The way Rates are going, a Guy can "work it" with 3 Appointments.. and make as much if not more, than what it would take 6 hours working it on the Stage at W20/NYC would bring in!

But that was always the Gaiety Situation too!

But the guys Traveled to NYC for mainly a Week Gig, alot of Exposure(Pun Intended) and to work off their Exhibitionist Tendencies,make mucho $$$ in Pvts, Appts etc...

Bottom Line it was worth it.. I guess we will know by Feb If this New Club is working for Both Dancer's and those who Luv'em? :+

Sunday ? ? ?

Hmmmm, I called the club asking info on the new Sunday party.

The grouchy breeder who answered the phone stated "he knows of NO party on Sundays or being started on Sundays and claimed to be the manager" (Def not Tyler)

The name of the club is VIP.

VIP

20 West 20th Steet

NY,NY

212 633 1199

Could this be delayed or not going to happen ?

RE: Sunday ? ? ?

Two weeks to go and still no new information available on this club??? Other than a job ad in HX, there has been no publicity... TAZ, thanks for the information on your call, let's just hope it wasn't the manager you were talking to.

Out to Dude Nova: Anything you can tell us?

Guest Rendie

RE: The 20 Club - 1/22 Grand Opening is ON

Hey Cooper,

Good News! DudeNova posted this morning on another forum.

He stated that it is scheduled to open at 5PM on 1/22. Supposedly, a lot of dancers on opening night.

ciao

Rendie

RE: The 20 Club - 1/22 Grand Opening is ON

>Hey Cooper,

>

>Good News! DudeNova posted this morning on another forum.

>

>He stated that it is scheduled to open at 5PM on 1/22.

>Supposedly, a lot of dancers on opening night.

>

>

>ciao

>Rendie

Yes, I did post on another board (just didn't get to this board until now). I spoke to Tyler this morning and he told me everything was looking good. I don't know anything about "real bad" needs but I will call him and ask. Calling the VIP Club number won't do you any good. The 20 Club (while housed in the same place) will have it's own number. I'll ask Tyler if there is a number yet. The hours will be 5PM until. There are plans to try and get a "big name" person for the opening (No promises). I'll let you guys know more info once I know it.

Archived