Your Buffboyzz Party Feedback...

noviceny
This topic is 6837 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

that is very cool that you would act on our behalf...I think a lot of guys on this board would be more than willing to hit up these parties as long as we are seen as clients and customers, and given respect. Hell, I would go just to support that type of business in NYC...so thank you very much

"On a lighter note, the Management of the Buffboyzz (Johnny and 'Door Guy' Tony are on their way to Montreal this weekend, and hope to bump into a few things..."

I can officially report that Johnny and Tony were in Montreal this past weekend and acting like kids in a candy store. :-) They just couldn't get enough of the hot dancers working this weekend... Looks like the next party might include some of the popular Montreal dancers. As many were showing an interest in attending... Johnny was very impressed with Eddie, Raphael, Danny, and Sammy all now at Stock, while Tony went for a Ken, a new dancer at Campus. Philip of Campus got a lot of attention/action from our Hooville group which included 10 members. It was great meeting LustinGuy who works the clubs rather well. He's one popular guy in Montreal. Hopefully Glutes can give us a full report on the Club "Unity" as well as his other adventures... Tommy, the former barwaiter at Stock, is definitely missed. His looks and personality were tops. Riccardo of Stock is no longer dancing but working in construction... Finally, I ran into Lucky in Montreal and can report that he's alive and well and traveling the USA/Canada this month. He'll be back!... Good time had by all, Coop

Gentlemen,

Your feedback is most welcome and appreciated. There were things going on that we were totally unaware of, and have taken DRASTIC measures to ensure that the party continues on without any negative aspects.

We've not yet set the date of the next party. Labor Day weekend seems to be a bit of an issue with the owners of the establishments we're associated with. We're hoping to have one before that, and will keep you posted here, and on our website.

We understand the loyalty to the Dancers from the G. Unfortunately, many of them have had to move to other cities to find work, and are hard to come by here in NYC. If anyone has contact information for any of them, please do put them in touch with us directly and we'll do our best to include them in future plans.

On a lighter note, the Management of the Buffboyzz (Johnny and 'Door Guy' Tony are on their way to Montreal this weekend, and hope to bump into a few things, hehe, especially our new friends from the Sunday party. We hear that some of you are going to be up there this weekend, too!

So all in all, thank you again for your honesty and patience.

~~~~~

Johnny ("Buff Daddy")

Tony ("Uncle Buff")

email: buffboyzz@aol.com

web: http://www.members.aol.com/buffboyzz

HI i went to the last buffboyzz party it was so hot. i never was a customer of the gaiety,since in new to the area. I had two favorite dancers NICK AND CJ yummy I had a lape dance with nick,but didnt with cj damm ran out of time Did anyone have a lape dance with CJ? and does he do privates? Not able to attend the next party,will be out of town Any of you guys can give me some info on CJ let me know how to contact him or something Thanks BIG AL from nj

Archived