2 stunning new dancers in Montreal

LustinGuy
This topic is 6806 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I spent the 4th of July weekend enjoying all the great strip clubs in Montreal. As is my habit, I spent the majority of my time at Stock. But I have to report on 2 guys that I found exceptional at other clubs...

There's a new guy called Eddie at Campus that is all the rage. Everyone seems to want to be with this guy. He's an absolutely greous 19 year old muscle boy from Ontario... you gotta check him out!

I also met a very sexy soccer jock type named Samuel at Adonis who gave an extremely fun dance in the back room.

There's always something new and exciting in Montreal!

>There's a new guy called Eddie at Campus that is all the rage. Everyone seems to want to be with this guy. He's an

>absolutely greous 19 year old muscle boy from Ontario... you gotta check him out!

Agree that he's gorgeous, but wouldn't call him a muscle boy by any means. Did you do any dances with him? Word on the street about him when I was there (just before you) wasn't too good.

hehehe...I remember Eddie...he definitely had some muscle but more like A&F but not as ripped...did a dance and he just talked pretty much the whole time...he said that a lot of guys just want to talk to him during the dance...I really didnt know what to make of the whole thing...seemed like a scam

Eddie started dancing at Campus in late May. When I first saw him, I too thought he was stunning. He had good looks, very broad shoulders, and a medium muscular build. Unfortunately, his stage show was dull, he never smiled, and made little eye-contact with the audience. Every time he took to the stage he left his briefs on for most of his 2nd song and never was able to get erect. In spite of this, I talked with him about doing a lap dance. He was too limited for my taste and I passed... Have things changed with him?

I saw Eddy when I was in Montreal fopr Memorial Day. He is gorgeous and has an incredible sexy body. Unfortuantely, he knows it. His lap dance was unenthusiastic and boring. He is a very pretty boy, and nice enough, but he is not well suited to this job.

• 2 months later...

update

Eddie is still at Stock this weekend, he looks beautiful as ever but seems to have lost quite a bit of muscle... his personality seems to have opened up a lot; he's a lot more comfortable interacting with customers in the bar and in the back.

A bunch of us hoovillians got lucky yesterday and got to the Samuel (that I mentioned in my original post) audition at the Campus. He's a very sexy boy but also not as muscular as I remembered him.

Archived