M is for .. theGAIETYalphabetGAME

This topic is 7005 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Rendie

hey DickHo

I don't recall Marco Rochelle ever dancing at the G. But I may have missed him if he did. Damn he is hot! I think I would remember if I saw him dance. Oh I wish I was in Paris right now to see him.

Rendie

RE: Matt?

Paul,

As you know, Matt was a personal favorite of Bozo's. Last I heard, Matt had given up dancing and gotten a job in the construction business...although the construction business in Montreal lasts only 6 or 7 months per year...

As for photos of Matt, unfortunately they were lost when Bozo's hard drive crashed. I do know for a fact that Jay from New Jersey has lots of Matt photos, perhaps he will post them.

You are also correct about Matt's habit for losing things. He has lost more cell phones than anyone Bozo knows. Although, that was also part of Matt's post-adolescent charm and allure.

Bozo is going back to Montreal later this month, perhaps he will be able to track down the elusive Matt. It's been a while, and Matt needs to be re-bozofied. Also, a few English lessons may be in order.

Bozo

P.S. Any trips to Montreal in the works?

RE: Matt?

>Paul,

>

>As you know, Matt was a personal favorite of Bozo's. Last I

>heard, Matt had given up dancing and gotten a job in the

>construction business...although the construction business in

>Montreal lasts only 6 or 7 months per year...

Yes. I ran into him last summer, when he was in construction mode. He had given up the gym, and the work put him in leanest best shape of his life. I ran into him by accident, but thankfully he had time for an adventure.

>

>As for photos of Matt, unfortunately they were lost when

>Bozo's hard drive crashed. I do know for a fact that Jay from

>New Jersey has lots of Matt photos, perhaps he will post

>them.

>

I lost many of my old photos the same way. Jay should post some pics here. I know he prefers his own Yahoo groups, but that is too much of a pain in the ass, and who needs more IDs and approvals. I have no use for Yahoo and allof thier nonsense.

>You are also correct about Matt's habit for losing things. He

>has lost more cell phones than anyone Bozo knows. Although,

>that was also part of Matt's post-adolescent charm and

>allure.

Charm and allure, yes I remember them well. He was always the most fun of any dancer. He would stay for hours and it was all about fun!

>

>Bozo is going back to Montreal later this month, perhaps he

>will be able to track down the elusive Matt. It's been a

>while, and Matt needs to be re-bozofied. Also, a few English

>lessons may be in order.

Skip the English lessons for him. That was also part of his charm and allure. He thought that he spoke English really well, but he was not very good at it. Although I never really hired him for his conversational abilities. I usually kept his mouth otherwise occupied. Let me know if you find him. My number is in all of those lost cell phones!

>

>Bozo

>

>P.S. Any trips to Montreal in the works?

I was in Montreal two weeks ago. A had a great trip, but I am cutting down on the travel. I had a chance to spend some time with Cooper and other regulars from this board, and although that was nice, it wasn't the hightlight of my weekend.

Keep us posted on your travels and adventures and the search for the elusive Matt.

>

>

Archived