TIMES SQUARE HUNKS

brettnyc
This topic is 6999 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>This guy used to be a bartender at SBNY. Makes my knees

>weak.

>

>thanks DickHo for the id...yep, he does it for me too.

Too bad he's still not tending bar at SBNY. Seems like

a hot group of "hunks" and have to wonder if they're open

to propositions.

This Times square Hunks site looks really hot especialy when I know a few of the dancers on the site really well, I have worked with a few of the guys when I was Co produceing a male review in the Nj, NYC area, I am almost postive my good friend who ran the review that I worked with in NJ knows the guy whos in charge and owns Times Sqare

Hunks, I am serously thinking of writing once I find out who the owner is and ask him to change some of the rules reguarding gay men who knows some times it only takes one person to get some one to listen I could also bribe him by letting him know that my male dancers

sites have over 20,000 email address hmmmmmmm .

>Brett, good find, but it looks like I'll have to attend with

>a female companion to get in. Too bad the Gaiety didn't

>enforce this policy.

Hey Cooper, any time you want to check out Times Square Hunks let me know and maybe Foxy can come so we can finally meet!

"Hey Cooper, any time you want to check out Times Square Hunks let me know and maybe Foxy can come so we can finally meet!"

Welcome back "pretty, young lady at the Gaiety"... One of the sad things about the closing of the G is losing contact with some friendly patrons. I'm happy you replied and hopefully you'll keep us posted on your travels and interests. I remember the last time we met at the G (b'day!) and hope we'll continue to keep in touch. Foxy and I will be in the City tomorrow working on our new agenda... We will gladly be your "guests" at the "T.S.H". Have you been? Any comments? :-)

>This Times square Hunks site looks really hot especialy when

>I know a few of the dancers on the site really well, I have

>worked with a few of the guys when I was Co produceing a male

>review in the Nj, NYC area, I am almost postive my good friend

>who ran the review that I worked with in NJ knows the guy whos

>in charge and owns Times Sqare

>Hunks, I am serously thinking of writing once I find out who

>the owner is and ask him to change some of the rules

>reguarding gay men who knows some times it only takes one

>person to get some one to listen I could also bribe him by

>letting him know that my male dancers

>sites have over 20,000 email address hmmmmmmm .

Thanks Jay for looking out for us GUYS...

Please keep us posted on any headway you make. I was also wondering why the venue couldn't be all MALE at least one night a week. It seems that the venue "SHOW" is available for rent by anyone willing to pay the rental and Times Square Hunks uses it only two nights a week. In any case, I'll be interested to what your investigation uncovers...

Hi guys I talked to my friend just today about

the New male review Times Square Hunks & it turns out he knows the

gentlemen who is in charge really well , I mentioned to him how unfair

it is that a man cannot go to a strip show by himself and how there are many double standards to which my good friend agrees,he is going to see what can be done about it . I honestly do,nt have any idea what hes going to do to resolve the matter but I will try to keep you posted.

i called "T S H" today and asked if it was ok to bring 2 of my male frineds, the woman told me that they try to do it on a 1:1 ratio and i need to find one more female. she then called me back and said that it was ok as long as it's just 3 of us and not a whole group of men with one female. i know this doesn't seem fare but for me the rules in Montreal are even worse, i can not enter a female strip club unless i'm with a male friend and i can not enter a male strip club on most nights at all!

i also asked her if it's possible to know in advance who will be dancing, her reply was that guys who are available call sat. afternoon and tell them they want to work, so they really don't know who will be dancing till then, but if there is a dancer i'm particularly interested in, a "private" - whatever that means :9 can be arranged. i don't usually go to these type of clubs, but i went to L281 in montreal which is a male for female strip club and some of the guys there told me they used to dance for men, so i'm pretty sure everything is negotiable at "TSH" as well, we're going to have to find out!

Archived