ANY GAIETY STYLE NUDE CLUBS IN LAS VEGAS????????

tony
This topic is 7018 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I will be visiting Vegas in the coming months and am curious if there are any totally nude dance clubs ala the Gaiety in NY in vegas?

Please, any information about any hot gay clubs, with or without nudity would be most welcome, am totally clueless about this town.

Thanks.

Tony,

I'm not aware of any gay nude clubs in Las Vegas. I'd go to Vegas more often if it had a more gay-friendly feel.

I do understand there is a gay B&B which is clothing optional. This has been discussed before and if you do a search you'll probably find the link.

I'm not much into a lot of clubbing (too old and ugly for that) so I can't comment on what's available. But, my general impression is that you need to check your gayness at the border because everything is geared towards gambling and heterosexism.

onefinger and j-man:

Thank you both for your responses. I assumed as much, that Vegas isn't really a very gay-friendly town.

I've been there many times but only seen male strip clubs for the ladies.

Guest sniper

Men ARE allowed in at Thunder From Down Under, but be warned you will be one of maybe 4 guys in the audience, and the men put on the show for the women, not the men in the audience.

There are a few Gay clubs in Vegas that have Male Go go dancers, I cannot remember there nanes right off the bat but one can easily find them by doing search for gay clubs Las Vegas, they are Not nude but then again something is better then nothing at all.

>There are a few Gay clubs in Vegas that have Male Go go

>dancers, I cannot remember there nanes right off the bat but

>one can easily find them by doing search for gay clubs Las

>Vegas, they are Not nude but then again something is better

>then nothing at all.

In this case Jay-the nothing is often better than the something.

I gave up on"strippers"at gay bars a few years ago-they NEVER start on time,some lame ass drag queen is usually involved,and the talent is usually not worth the wait.

So unless a headliner is involved,and that has not happned in Vegas for quite a while,I would rather be throwing money into a machine or at the tables,or sleeping.

Archived