GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 3/7/2005

foxy
This topic is 7018 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sunny skies and early warm Spring weather was just what we needed in the Big Apple today to melt the last of the snow. Hopefully we can kiss Winter "goodbye". If you're in a kissing mood you might want to check out the latest batch of dancing boys who may be willing to pucker up if the price is right.

1. STEPHEN: Handsome, well hung dancer with with a slender/muscular build. He puts on a nice show with writhing, erotic movements on stage. If he would only smile a lttle on stage it would make a big improvement in his routine. Someone please tell Stephen to stop looking so pissed off. I think I heard him speaking French to a patron so assume he's from up north. Nice butt!

2. TRYSTON: Beautiful blond Boston boy. Most muscular of the lineup. Lots of smiles and plenty of personality from this guy both on and off stage. He looked very hot in his red speedos and was a real turn-on when he licked his finger and then played with his nipples. Dancing to "Hotel California" and displaying a nice boner made me want to grab him and head for the "honeymoon suite".

3. ADAM: New to the Gaiety stage (but he dances in Miami) this sexy, dark haired guy is very lean but still has a nice defined build. Adam put on a nice show and looked good even though he never got hard. My seatmate and I both enjoyed his "happy trail" and furry legs which looked like they'd be so nice to stroke. He likes spicy Thai food in case you want to take him to dinner.

4. JOSH: Very cute dark haired dancer with boyish good looks and medium build. He dances at Madrigal's in Chicago with his older brother Javier. Nice to know two brothers can be so close. Wonder if they ever work together?...like...you know...hmmmmmm.

5. RYAN: Tall, dark, slender with a cute little sneer on his goodlooking face. You just know there's something special about him. I was reminded by my seatmate there's this term called "tea bagging". If by some chance you don't know what that means, you will as soon as Ryan comes out for his second number. Some tea bags are only good for a cup but Ryan could easily make a whole pot. Maybe two...or three...maybe more. Yikes!

6. CHRISTIAN: Dark Latin looks with a medium smooth build, he's a good dancer with lots of style. When he comes out hard for his second number he magages to keep it up for the whole song which is a talent I really enjoy. The nice smile on his face made me think he was pretty pleased with himself also.

No 7th dancer at this afternoon's show. Hopefully one will be added to the lineup. Someone let us know.

Thanks for the review Foxy. I appreciate the work that you, Cooper and many others put into keeping us all informed about what's happening at the G. Your description of Tryston made me want to fly over to the G tonight :p

Well, that was a short Spring, but it was nice while it lasted.

Everybody was hard except Adam. Hopefully that got corrected later on.

So....did a 7th dancer ever show up? Anybody....????

Guest Rendie

Hi Foxy,

I saw the Monday 6:00 PM show and Sam (Stock dancer from Montreal) was the 7th dancer. All, except Adam, were hard too. :9

Not sure if Sam was in for the week or just filling in on Monday.

enjoy,

rendie

Either my taste are changing and find the G rather boring this evening at the 6:00 show.

Not many boners as previously mentioned.

Let someone else list the additions for the weekend while I fall asleep trying to remember who they were. :+

Not a G weekend in my books!

Is anyone posting anymore. I am the first post in two days.

Coop, are you awake?

HO HUMMER!!

Was there for Friday's show and have to say that I have never seen anything like Sasha at the Gaiety ever. While much has been written about the stage show of Colt Model Tod Parker, nothing compares to Sasha whose energetic movements on stage had very little relation to the music that was playing. Very nervous but have to give him props for getting through it.

Sure Triston has that stereotypical Chelsea boy body and smile, and Ryan's balls are noteworthy but the overall lineup was average at best. Bright spots were rare. All in all, a thorougly missable show. If you are thinking of going to the G for the first time this weekend, you will never go back.

>Sure Triston has that stereotypical Chelsea boy body and

>smile, and Ryan's balls are noteworthy but the overall lineup

>was average at best. Bright spots were rare. All in all, a

>thorougly missable show. If you are thinking of going to the

>G for the first time this weekend, you will never go back.

I thought it was just me. I agree, A MISSABLE SHOW INDEED x(

Devon was the active one in the lounge. Couldn't tell if he was selling his real estate or himself to the clients!!!!

A TOTAL SUCKUP }(

HEY DEVON, How about more action in the bed than talk in the lounge?

hey guys iam a dancer in ft laud, my pic at http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=O8RMKZA&key=VST. i was crouse if iam hot enough to dnace at gaiety, i saw a few pics in a posting somewhere and i dont know if id be as hot. o well i jstu gota ask. do that have a web site for this club?. i here lota guys are modles adn wrok out alot, but i dont have a sugar dady who pays me to go to the gym all day,lol i just go few times a week:) what room do your click on in gay.com to chat in that eara, i was tryin to find somone and ask them what all goes on there and stuff:)

I hardly know where to begin.

I was thinking of going to the Gaiety sometime within the next two or three days, but now I'm not so sure.

IS the Foxy that posted here the SAME Foxy that was in dire need of a visa to get into the country and attend HooBoy's funeral, etc? That is, is this HooBoy's assistant? If so, I'm glad you made it here Foxy; good luck on the trip to Hawaii.

Is Kylerboi for real? Does anyone know? I sincerely hope that he dances or performs much better than he writes and spells. Nice face and upper body, but should we keep the dicktionary handy?

I miss VDN (Valley Dweller North). My luck that the one week I want to go to G, the show sucks and I don't have THE most reliable commentator to opine on G's activities.

VDN, get well soon ! I wish you all the best.

" ... Sally came from Miami, FLA

hitchhiked her way across the USA

plucked her eyebrows on the way

shaved her legs and then HE was a SHE....." (Lou Reed)

hd NYC

Guest zipperzone

>Kyler is from Indianapolis and now dances at the Boardwalk in

>Fort Lauderdale. He's cute,

I agree - sexy face and chest - but is that a little bit of baby fat around his tummy? A month at the gym should tighten that up!

I generally make it a rule not to comment on some of the distractors on this board, but some of the whining on the board this week crossed the line...Am I missing something, but are we talking about the same Devon who was nearly christened a few months back as the Second Coming and is now being dissed for being too talkative in the lounge?

I also take objection to the comment about this week's lineup being "missable"...excuse me, but the guys are saw this week were far from "missable", they would all stand out in any crowd. Someone on this board needs to invest in some new glasses and get a reality check-up!

RE: GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 3/7/2005 (Devon)

I was with Devon last Friday and Saturday, and he told me that he's not affected in anyway by all the negative comments about him in this forum. He has been very nice to everyone in the Gaiety lounge, if you like him- well and very good, if not, that's all right with him too.

In my own opinion on the other hand, Devon is the best guy that I've ever met in the G. He's a great person to be with. I really enjoy being with him. He also delivers an awesome performance on stage. DEVON, YOU'RE FANTASTIC! PLEASE DON'T CHANGE A SINGLE THING ABOUT YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU'RE SIMPLY JUST FINE THE WAY YOU ARE. YOU ARE THE MOST HANDSOME GUY IN THE GAIETY AND THE HUNKIEST OF THEM ALL.

To all Devon fans at the G, please rally behind him. I'm now officially opening my campaign for Devon as Mr. Gaiety 2005.

RE: GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 3/7/2005 (Devon)

> I was with Devon last Friday and Saturday, and

>he told me that he's not affected in anyway by all the

>negative comments about him in this forum. He has been very

>nice to everyone in the Gaiety lounge, if you like him- well

>and very good, if not, that's all right with him too.

>

> In my own opinion on the other hand, Devon is the

>best guy that I've ever met in the G. He's a great person to

>be with. I really enjoy being with him. He also delivers an

>awesome performance on stage. DEVON, YOU'RE FANTASTIC! PLEASE

>DON'T CHANGE A SINGLE THING ABOUT YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU'RE

>SIMPLY JUST FINE THE WAY YOU ARE. YOU ARE THE MOST HANDSOME

>GUY IN THE GAIETY AND THE HUNKIEST OF THEM ALL.

>

> To all Devon fans at the G, please rally behind

>him. I'm now officially opening my campaign for Devon as Mr.

>Gaiety 2005.

Rafilo2005 sounds upset. I don't know for what reason. This scenario seems similar to a John Pela / Ben obsession. AND NO OFFENSE TO JOHN either. It's good to have an obsession and better than smoking cigarettes.

I don't see Devon as anyone special. Isn't this the same guy that was worried about Devon's photos posted on this board a while back?

Really, who gives a hoot what Devon thinks anyway? He's a paid pro stripper. He's hot but I wouldn't cast a vote for him. There are a few others deserving the G title. He probably doesn't even want the title anyway. Or maybe Rafilo2005 is Devon?

RE: GOO GOOO FOR DEVIN

IceMan,

Rafilo isnt Devin, hes a customer of the Gaiety who is GOOO GOOO for Devin,

So what ?

Let him enjoy whatever he has with the kid......

I wouldnt say Devin is any better or worse in the lounge in stalking customers for privates.

Ive never done a private with him so i cant say if hes worth the $$ but hes not bad to look at complared to some of this weeks dancers......

Give the guy a break, hes just goo goo for Devin.....Weve all been there !! (once or twice) ok, maybe more.

RE: GOO GOOO FOR DEVIN

Devon.. may definitely deserve the Title Mr "G". BUT the problem with that is, we have always(I Believe) had a "Photo" Posted both before and after the Voting, for those outside of NYC, who miss the guys Performance...UNLESS I have missed the photo, has there been one? :+ :+ :+

Archived