GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 2/28/05

ValleyDwellerNorth
This topic is 7027 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

1) Paul: swimmer's build

2) Trevor: off-season shape but still a big boy

3) Luciano: medium muscular build

4) Christian: Latino, swimmer's build, a regular Gaiety fill-in

5) Joey: slender build, almost twinkish

6) Alejanero: African-American, medium muscular build

The above six made the 1:30PM lineup. Mike, aka Dr. Mike, should be arriving in time for the 3:30PM show.

More details from Cooper, etc., to follow.

May your shovels collect dust and your snow boots have no use.

VDN

THANK YOU VDN! for the timely posting of today's 1:30 lineup...

Sadly, if you only caught the 1:30 show, you missed out on some truly special additions arriving in time for the 3:30 show.

Special thanks goes out to today's substitutes, Christian and Alejandro (new), for filling in till our out-of-state dancers arrived.

The new and improved G-show has something for everyone. The body range goes from the twinkish build of Joey (aka Tristan at Remingtons) to Trevor, the G's very own bodybuilder. As VDN mentioned, it's "off season" for the big guy.

A look at this week's featured dancer:

No longer can we refer to him as "DR". MIKE, for he has hung up the ER scrubs and traded them in for his dungeon master's garb. The premiere of his much anticipated new stage show was incredible and gets my highest ratings. Perhaps the best G-show since the multi-talented Ben Versace, Mr. Gaiety 2003, graced the stage. Mike can now be called, "the dungeon master" as he performs to the song "Master and Servant", specially selected for this routine. He enters wearing all black including a matrix type trench-coat, a leather colar with rings, army-boots, and snapping a whip, which he later uses to tie up an unsuspecting patron. Mike strips out of this costume and down to his nicely packed thong... His show continues with some amazing back flips, high dives to the stage floor, and difficult hand-stands... Mike has a ripped, medium muscular build, dark hair and a smooth body. He also has an outstanding friendly personality... Mike's second song, selected by the dj, was a moving pop-opera song which suited him perfectly. No question about it, Mike is on his way to becoming our next "Mr. Gaiety".

Another arrival to the 3:30 show was GEMINI, returning to the G after a 4 years absence. This incredibly good looking man now resides in Fl and hasn't age a bit. He has a lean, tight build, with brown short hair and puts on a lively stage show.

As for the next 3:30 addition, he was arriving as I was leaving. Perhaps someone who catches a later show can fill us in. All I know is that he's new, from Fl. and is tall, dark, and handsome. I would have waited around, but the metro area is under a snow alert and I didn't want to take any chances.

I'll return with more reviews, especially on the sexy Paul who rocked the house with his stimulating and arousing floor show... Btw, I'm happy to report that the curtains have come down on "the Gates", aka Bad Laundry Day at the Park, and that my G-partner, Foxy, will return to the reviewer's box next Monday. I also look forward to seeing some of our distinguished out-of-state board members at next week's show.

Looking forward to hearing from others with their thoughts on the show.

>gets my highest ratings. Perhaps the best G-show since the

>multi-talented Ben Versace graced the stage. Mike can now be

>called, "the dungeon master" as he performs to the song "Let's

>Play Dungeon and Servant".

Hello Cooper,

Is the song you are referring to go like this?

---------

There’s a new game

We like to play you see

A game with added reality

You treat me like a dog

Get me down on my knees

We call it master and servant

We call it master and servant

It’s a lot like life

This play between the sheets

With you on top and me underneath

Forget all about equality

Let’s play master and servant

Let’s play master and servant

---------

If so, the song is called "Master and Servant" by Depeche Mode. If that is the case then I will be at the G this week. Sounds like an AWESOME act with an AWESOME song.

VDN

"If so, the song is called "Master and Servant" by Depeche Mode. If that is the case then I will be at the G this week. Sounds like an AWESOME act with an AWESOME song."

VDN, I guess I'll be seeing you at the G this weekend for you are correct, the song's title is "Master and Servant"... "treat me like a dog..." :-)

Update at the 8:30 show

1. Gemini

2. Master Mike

3. Trevor

4. Luciano

5. Paul

6. Ray

7. Joey

Don't know if TREVOR will be in the lineup all week. He's indicated to some patrons that he's only in for a couple of days.

With RAY now in the lineup, I'm wondering what happened to the new "tall, dark, and handsome" guy from Fl.

RE: more reviews...

The two opposites in body types this week are JOEY and TREVOR.

JOEY is new to the G and has previously danced at Remington's under the name Tristan. He has youthful good looks, is 26yo, 5'11", has blue eyes, longish dark hair (which he hides under a cap), a slender, soft build, and puts on an average dance show. If JOEY is your type and you're motivated in doing a private with him, you'll find he's most interactive and full service. Contact information can be found in the NY section of Rentboy under the name Tristan.

TREVOR: a muscle worshippers delight. Trevor wasn't in "HULK" condition of the past, but he's still huge and won't disappoint anyone. He's average height, has dark short hair, blue eyes, and is all muscle. His stage show is competitive posing and flexing. One of his trademark moves takes place during his 2nd song as he approaches some lucky stageside patron, stands at the edge of the stage with his erect cock over your head, and drops spit on it. He then sensually massages his cock as you look on with anticipation.

Regarding the quesiton about RAY. No, he did not enter stage in leather, instead he was wearing his NYPD t-shirt and jeans...

Still to come, more on the erotic and sensuous PAUL. His second number is extremely arousing as it takes place on the stage floor... and LUCIANO, who knows how to make you feel very special as he stares you down with those bedroom blues. :-)

I was a bit late to the Tuesday 6:00 show, so I only seen 6 guys.

MIKE: Mostly I went to today's show because of Master Mike, Mike is always hot and entertaining, and he told me he will do different characters every two performances. I am thinking Cops, Wall Street broker, Personal trainer. Whatever he does, I am sure would be totally enjoyable. I am tempted to do a private with Mike, only I want a little more than he can offer. But it's all Good, fantasy lives on. Everyone should go enjoy Mike on stage, and don't forget to tip him. He wraped his wip on a guy in the front roll and stroke the wip, it was amazingly hot.

TREVOR: I heard so much about Trevor on this site, I have high hope to see a hot muscle god. Trevor is a body builder, but his body is a bit soft right now so it makes him look a bit chunky. I saw his picture on a fitness magazine before, so I know he looks awesome when he is competing. Maybe I will catch him when he is more cut next time. But a very sweet guy, great smile and handsome face. One thing I thought was very hot is when he spit on his cock and stroke it. That was very unexpected.

LUCIANO: Latin/Italian maybe? He got a nice and trim body, medium height, very flirted on stage. keep winking and smiling at the front roll.

JOEY: I love his bare feet, He came out dancing bare feet with stylishing Jeans and tan top. He wore a trucker hat over his medium shoulder length hair. He keep doing the baby mouth thing, kind of Rene Zellweger. Very cute guy. Lean body and regular size dick.

PAUL: Probably the smallest guy in the line up, about the the same height and weight as Joey. He wore a fisher man's hat over his face at the first number, so it was hard to see his eyes. Until the second song, he took it off and show off a messy dark hair. Much better. He also dance barefoot. A little twinkish.

RAY: The friendly HULK. He is one tall man, big in everything. Ray is classic handsome yet his tatoo makes him a bit of trucker sexy. In better shape than Trevor this time around. He can fulfill anyone's straight man fantasy.

Not the most exciting show, but with Mike around, you won't complain afterwards.

what a fun day in the city I had.... after classes, made my way to the Gaiety on the LIRR (higher fares and allm as of today) for the Tuesday 6 pm show.

Stayed for about six dancers...

as for Mike: what an entertaining, charming guy! I think it's impossible to be in the same room with him and not by happy... he had an infectious, michevious smile. I was grinning ear to ear from the moment his music began... he saw my smile and we must have made a connection... he made me his "bad boy" for the performance, tying my hands with his whip and stroking the handles before me... he's so chiseled, and although he's thin, when he flexes, WOW... what arms the guy has! And what a great sense of humor... waved at folks as he winked at the from between his legs (he's rather acrobatic), or smiles as he shimies backwards and looks at you upside-down (as he did to me)... and very chatty with not only the front row patrons, but even guys in the back row.... the guy has muscle, personality and charm to spare, and then some. (Remember: I was the FIRST who voted for him as Gaiety man of the year in 2004... and when I did, I predicted my vote would be prologue to others...)

Trevor... yes, off season, but still... what a hunk of man. He's SO handsome, an SO big, that even off-season, he's very sexy. (I had to "adjust" myself after he came out, my reaction was so strong). My favorite feature of Trevor's, after his face... his chest. And boy, does he know how to seduce with a long, direct STARE (which he gave me as he spit on his cock and stroked it).

Ray... what a f*#kin MAN... I alway trenble a little when this tall muscular man walks out on stage. He's so big and handcome. If you like em tall, dark, handsome, built, bad boyish but charming, you'll love Ray. Got my first chance to meet him afterwards... and had a great time. I say again... what a M-A-N.

Personally I wasn't impressed with the first dancer (didn't catch his name) or Luciano, who for his first number simply walked about the stage in one very slow circle. Thought both of their "performances" were boring.

Left before Paul (who was supposed to go before Ray but would up going after) took the stage... anxioius to meet Ray in the lounge...

Even made the LIRR train back to Long Island...

Bottom line: I recommend the show this week for Mike's bod, charisma and wit, Trevor's chest, face and stare, and Ray's... well, and everything about Ray.

Guest dutch al

>

>

>MIKE: I am tempted to do a

>private with Mike, only I want a little more than he can

>offer.

I take it that he offers muscle worship and nothing more? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Two very hot and sexy looking performers at the G this week are PAUL and LUCIANO.

PAUL: making his 2nd appearance at the G, he's originally from the metro-area but now calls Fl his home. Like Joey, Paul wears a cap during his performance. At the 1:30 show he had it on backwards, at the 3:30, he wore it to the side. Since I'm not a fan of caps, and Paul is an attractive looking man with a full head of hair, I'd suggest he hang it up before entering stage... Paul is youthful looking (perhaps Italian) with dark hair and eyes. He's slender with a thin, smooth, swimmer's type build. He dances slow to his 1st song, checking out the patrons and giving each a friendly smile, however, his 2nd number is extremely different and incredibly erotic/sensuous... Paul, who's not well endowed, enters rock hard and quickly drops to the stage floor where he performs most of his moves. He crawls, rolls, simulates fucking the stage, lays on his back pleasuring and stroking himself, all with his eyes closed and a facial expression as if he's about to shoot. The best place to view his stage show is ringside, or standing along the wall. If you are easily aroused, I'd suggest crossing your legs or placing your coat over your lap, for Paul is hot and will do it to you. At the end of his show, Paul crawls from patron to patron picking up his well deserved tips... I don't know how Paul's private show is, but if his stage show is any indication of how good he is, it's worth a trip to the lounge to find out.

LUCIANO: introduced as the "very sexy" performer, he's another dancer who oozes with sex appeal. He's originally from S.A. and has good Latin looks. Wearing his #80 football jersey, he struts around the stage checking out the locals with his seductive bedroom eyes. Luciano is average hight with light brown hair, blue eyes, and a medium muscular build. He's into body piercing: eyebrow, navel, tongue, and ears, along with a few tattoos. He's a slow flirtatious dancer who makes excellent eye contact and displays a come back to my room type smile. Second song he enters with a thick-n-hard uncut cock and runs his hands over his rippped body and soft butt. Good show!

RAY, the tall, dark, and handsome guy from Brazil, did not perform at the shows I saw, but he's a regular at the G and has been reviewed many times on this forum. A quick search will bring many of them up.

Thanks to the others for sharing their take on this week's show. Hope to still hear from more.

RE: more on the lineup...

Last night when I called the G to get an updated lineup, I was told there were 8 dancers including Gemini and Kevin, (the new dancer from Fl.), yet I see no mention of their names in Tuesday's reviews... Did anyone see Kevin perform? If so, could you provide a review, thanks.

As Mike told me, he is very affectionate, he kisses, he let you play with his ass and balls, but no oral from either you or him, and no intercourse. If you are only into body contact, enjoy ass play, then Mike would be perfect. He also do mutual jerk off

Thursday night lineup:

Gemini - Nicely proportion, great arms and pecs which seem to dance on their own...

"Master" Mike - Not only does he have muscles to spare, but his energy, smile and flawless skin leave you breathless. I have to admit that I preferred Doctor Mike to Master Mike, he just seems too nice a guy to make for a plausible dominator, but it was fun nonetheless.

Trevor - or Mount Trevor would be a better nickname...I like him in or out of contest.

Luciano - Very sexy guy with a thick hard rod. He seemed to be a comfortable performer and eager to tease...

Paul - This boy was has a A & F type build, sort of like Mike, only less muscular. Still plenty to enjoy and his down and dirty floor show made me sweat...Got to wonder if his performance translates into a hot private. Has anyone had the pleasure?

Ray - Big, beefy and as sexy as always. Think I'd like to see Ray with a shorter haircut, but why tamper with greatness?

Joey - Didnt' have the most ripped build, but gets an decent grade for effort. Young, Latin & twinkish, he can move, although dancing while wearing flip flops didn't make sense to me.

Overall, a good show and I suppose it would have been better had there been a more enthusiastic audience. I didn't see any sign of Kevin, maybe he's on tap for this weekend?

Guess I wouldn't want to be the guy to give Ray advice on his hair...but speaking of hair, how about The Rock's hair-do in the movie

"Be Cool"?...he's got a 'fro that makes Ray's hair look tame by comparison and he plays a gay bodyguard, now that's gotta be worth a look.

Would someone please post the Gaiety's weekend lineup?

and comments are always appreciated...

thanks

Archived