Boardwalk Bursting with Beautiful Boys

Karl-G
This topic is 7024 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tristan

There's no cover charge before 9:00 PM, and you get 2/1 drinks. A lot of the dancers are there by 8:00 PM, though more come in later. So try it earlier, and if you don't see what you want, you can always leave. Another thing is that some nights are better than other nights. It's random. You can't say that a particular night of the week is always good. Just depends on which dancers and how many dancers show up on may given night.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tristan

RE:2/1 drinks @ Boardwalk

Good point. That is a catch. There was a time I was able to order the second drink after 9:00 PM, but apparently management has clamped down, and the bartender could get into big trouble. So order your second drink right before 9:00 and drink it slowly.

Guest msclonly

still nothing to write home abut!

Stopped in over the weekend and didn't see much of anything of interest. Slim on muscle on every trip this week.

Finally, last nite met a 215# Brazilian sitting near the front and watching the 'slim' show. Enough muscle to be of interest, but not a dancer! Like to pose!

The venue has definitely changed around there.

Same for the other bars.

Think I will do my traveling to Rio for meaningful entertainment, instead of FLL and YUL.

:+

Whatever you do, if you go to Boardwalk, STAY FAR AWAY from one of the dancers named Vinnie. Or sometimes he uses the name Angelo. He is sick in the head and out to take your money, nothing more. Do not do a private with him for any reason. I tried to tell the management about him, but to no avail. He is nothing but bad news.

Thanks for the 'heads up'. Can you describe what this guy looks like? Do you know if this is the same Angelo who tends bar in South Beach and dances at Boardwalk occasionally? That Angelo is not muscular but more of a swimmer's build; definitely not a twink. Thanks.

RE: still nothing to write home abut!

>I hope it improves to former quality quickly. I am going to

>visit Ft Lauderdale next week.

Well, I just got back from 5 days in Ft Lauderdale and visiting Boardwalk several times. I didn’t need to worry…the quality of boys there was terrific!!

There were all types. They were very friendly for the most part and some were spectacularly hot. A sample of them include:

Alexi- a Cuban twink who is extremely friendly and uninhibited in lapdance

Henry- spectacularly goodlooking- handsome face, great body, wonderful smile, slightly immature but very sweet guy: friendly & sexy…..a real winner

Raven- spiky, tattooed, pierced skater look but a real sweetheart..he actually remembered me from last summer!

Cameron- blond, New Jersey kid, small compact, sexy…very playful in lapdance, sweet

Marcelo- long-haired, handsome, muscled Argentinian masseur who is very sweet

Matt- 19 yo who had spontaneous audition on Monday and started work on Tuesday, very sexy moves and look, was very popular within 2 hours there, a sweet innocent (so far) boy

Tom- good-looking college fratboy

Lucas, John/Jean, Diego- 3 latin twinks who started this month

Mike- well muscled Israeli sweetheart

Jacob- classic beauty, some piercings, great dancer, always has interesting outfits, has lots of fun performing on the bar

Taylor- visiting from Toronto; handsome, friendly, sexy charm

Jean-Lucas- visiting from Chicago; sexy moves, spectacular dancer, very friendly with no attiude, bright kid to talk to, in college now

It is a fun place. Most all of the boys are friendly, circulate the room well, talk and touch. The management has created a fun, friendly and sexy atmosphere.

Totally Nude Photos of Boardwalk Dancers

If you are a member of Badpuppy, or one of its affiliates, you have access to wonderful sets of totally nude photos of the Boardwalk dancers. There are a dozen sets ready now, and a promise of many more sets to come. Jordan must be one of the cutest and sweetest twinks ever to dance or pose for Boardwalk; he is Jacob's younger brother, and unfortunately he no longer dances. But the photos of Jordan solo are wonderful, and the playful set with Anthony are great. The photos of Jacob show him in all his glory, and he has quite a bit. He has a splendid, muscular body, one of the nicest butts you can find, and a set of full low hangers. He is a delight to look at. Will is a former serviceman willing to give his all for the customers. Talk of low hangers! Will has a championship pair. Plus a great butt. Olin is on display, as is Jeremy in two sets, and Sammy, and more. They are very good photos in sizeable sets and a very nice way to show off Boardwalk's dancers. Hope they actually continue with the other sets.

RE: still nothing to write home abut!

I was also in Ft Lauderdale this week and went to Boardwalk on Tuesday and Wednesday. Though neither night was particularly busy (or so it seemed to me), the boys were quite friendly. I had a fun time chatting with Lucas, a new boy who said he'd only been dancing for three days at Boardwalk, is from Chile. He is very energetic with a great personality; had a fun lap dance and private. If you like 'em slim and big where it counts, Lucas is a good bet.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived