GAIETY LINEUP - 1/10/05

ValleyDwellerNorth
This topic is 7075 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

At the 1:30PM show the following lineup did their thing on the Gaiety Stage:

1) Luciano(from the weekend)

2) Gianni (from the Metro area)

3) Ronnie Lacour (Gaiety favorite)

4) Nick (Stock)

5) Raphael (Eastern Europe)

6) Sam (Stock)

7) Armon (Toronto and from the weekend)

Pics from me in a bit and reviews and commentary from Cooper and/or Foxy later after they have their way with the city.

VDN :-)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>At the 1:30PM show the following lineup did their thing on

>the Gaiety Stage:

>1) Luciano(from the weekend)

http://www.pixfiles.net/pix/12774/L01.jpg

>3) Ronnie Lacour (Gaiety favorite)

Here is the only Ronnie pic I have. Can others help out since http://www.ronnielacour.com/ doesn't seem to be working?

http://www.pixfiles.net/pix/13412/Ronnie+LaCour.jpg

Now, here is a pic of his twin brother. Squint when you look at this pic and you can pretend it is Ronnie. ;)

http://www.pixfiles.net/pix/12156/Ron+LaCour.jpg

>4) Nick (Stock)

http://www.pixfiles.net/pix/13413/Nick38.jpg

>6) Sam (Stock)

http://www.pixfiles.net/pix/13414/S06.jpg

>7) Armon (Toronto and from the weekend)

http://www.pixfiles.net/pix/12778/A01.jpg

... and more info here http://www.remingtons.com/html/dancers.php?a=vp&id=124

The following is a post of Wild Ozark's from MSS...I think we can post that here right ? Didnt get his permission, but that's okay right ?

If not, Im sure fire and brimstone will rain down upon me!!! Any way here it is :

>That was the cast at the 1:30 show today with Arman who was part of the weekend add-on being the seventh. His pic is on Hoo-boy. A kind of twinkoid guy who is a bit too old to be the genuine article (even though he claims he is 26). Big cock, though and reacts nicely with audience.<

Noviceny says : Wild Ozark is really being kind in his description. Armon looked in his 30's and had the body of an average guy who goes to the gym (in his 30's) and keeps a good, though not perfect diet. At the end of the 8:30pm show, at least 10-15 guys got up and left doing Armon's performance...he was the last guy for the 8:30 pm show, but I still think it was rude and maybe embarassing to Armon to see that many people leave.

>The order of the dancers at this show was:

Luciano -Big cock, Handsome, athletic muscle, tats and perf earlobes, eyebrow and bellyb. How do these guys get through airport security?<

Gianni-handsome, good muscle, tall, nice personality Big ass display with finger in hole and then in mouth routine. Either turn-on or turn-off depending on "taste".

Noviceny says : Exactly Wild !!!!! What the fuck was this kid thinking ?!?!? I let out an audible sound of disgust but I dont think anybody heard me. I wanted to scream out, "Hey, do you know you can get Hepatitus that way ?!?!" That is one of the weirdest things Ive ever seen a straight guy do. The guy is handsome though...almost a guido type

>Ronnie LeCour- Featured dancer with major muscle. A favorite on this Forum. Can't determine his ethnicity. Probably some distant obscure French speaking island. On the other hand, may just be a lower east side boy like me.<

Noviceny says : I heard Ronnie say that he is Native American...that's all...just Native American...I think he looks like he could be mixed with Black or even Taino, but thats just an opinion. Guy has got crazy muscles. Spent a good amount of time talking to a straight couple in the lounge. The wife was chatty, but incredible boring...the husband stated that if they were to hire, then it would be his wife's idea and that he was not gay. Ronnie handles it really well by saying, "I understand" Apparently they have done this swinging before (yes, I overheard a lot). Know that I would never break a confidence when someone speaks to me in private or in a group, but things I overhear are fair game. Ron went out with the straight couple. BTW, the husband was not to thrilled with all of this and made several statements that made me think that they (the couple) was making a mistake...not with the dancer they picked, but by swinging.

>Nick the Dick.- Not much body, all uncut megacock. Sucks it himself, so who needs you?<

Noviceny says :This kid is a pisser...surprised me last time by giving me some lip when I gave money to a homeless guy. Seems nice, but definitely a rough side and I tend to not back down from things, so maybe I bring it out. However, I didnt get to see him this time cause he did not come out for his appointed slot so they let Raphael go. I have no idea if Nick went on last or if he showed up, cause I left after Raphael's set.

>Raphael- Don't know if he is the Stockbar dancer but he is a Gaiety veteran. Very butch dancer and appearance with good muscle and big uncut cock as well as , I think, the biggest balls in the show. Nice hairy ass too. My personal favorite, but have never been with him. Anybody know about his privates?<

Noviceny says - Yeah, thi guy seems like he would be worth taking a chance on...very nice in the lounge...spent most of his time with the straight couple also...they looked like they actually might have picked Raphael, but Ronnie came a long. I know Raphael is from Montreal, but I dont know anything else.

>Sam- nice muscle, cute and real nice personality in lounge.<

Noviceny says : Sam is very nice and getting more muscular too

>And then there is Arman.<

Noviceny says : Well, I can say that he seems like a very pleasant guy and can be very personable in the lounge. Not my type for a dancer...more like a older boyfriend type for someone. He does seem to put his heart in to his show

>This is a real good show with lots of muscle and attractive guys. Highly recommended.<

Noviceny says - for me, I liked two of the guys, but I was already in the city and It gave me something to do.

BTW, Gaiety is $17..did someone say it was up to $20 on weekdays too ?

Problems encountered and solved:

1) Parking - here is where all you NYers will pay dearly !!!! I finally got a chance to check out the MUNI meters near the Gaiety. No one ever mentioned those meters when I asked about parking at the Gaiety !!! It would cost me $5-10 to park on the street with the meters...I have wasted a lot of money on parking garages, but no more I tell you.

And for all of you who knew about this, but didnt take the time to post it, I say GOOD DAY TO YOU SIRS !!!

2)Got pulled over by the NYPD (shit...they are everywhere!!!) when I made aright hand turn on to 5th avenue from 46th St. Apparently this is not allowed but I didnt see the millions of signs posted. I Just saw the green light. Also my registration had expired. I used a mind meld to make the guard not give me a ticket for the registration, but I still got a $90 for the moving violation that will now put points on my liscence...which was previously unblemished by the scars of the law !!

3) I got a massage just before going to the Gaiety, so I feel I made a very accurate assessment (having had my hostages freed), that added on to Wild's already stellar review.

VDN, thanks for the early posting of this week's lineup. Good show with something for everyone. The pictures tell it all... Re: admission, it was $20 during the holiday week only. Went back to $17 on Monday.

As for this week's lineup, here are some descriptions:

GIANNI : our local Italian hero. He has dark hair and eyes, a medium build with a golden tan, and looks to die for. His stage show gains your attention when he begins to wet his finger and inserts it up his meaty butt. :-) Then, he sits on the stage and plays with himself while always smiling and looking at you. GIANNI is a real cutie and he knows it.

NICK: a Stock dancer who has received a lot of attention on this m/c for his 10+ inches of uncut thick meat. He has short dark spiked hair, dark squinty eyes, and a medium, soft build. He's a good dancer who's show is highlighted by a high kick, then a dive to the floor, following by some push-ups. Oh! to be young again. NICK, never lets you down when he enters for his 2nd song. He's horse hung and kisses his endowment to the appreciation of all the patrons.

RAPHAEL: at one time he danced at Remingtons in Toronto, but no longer. He's been coming to the G on and off for a few years. He has Eastern European good looks, dark hair/eyes, and a beefy wrestler's build. RAPHAEL has a good size cock, really fat balls, and a beefy butt.

SAM: making his second return to the G, he's a popular Stock dancer and puts on a very lively stage show. SAMhas light brown hair with blond highlights, blue eyes, a few tattoos, and an athletic build. His stage show is not only lively, but playful. He appears to be having fun and does an incredible back flip near the end of his 1st song. IMO, he has the best bubble butt in the lineup... His English is improving and Nick is alwasys around to help out.

Good show this week.

I know there are lots of rumors going around about the gaiety, but last night, one of the dancers said that the owner of the building that houses the gaiety and Howard Johnson's is doing renovations on it starting later this month and lasting about 6 months. He thought that the gaiety would be closed during this time. Has anyone else heard this?

RE: GAIETY LINEUP - Mr. Bean

LUCIANO: He puts on a nice erotic show, lots of stroking his athletic body. I found him to be very sexy but could do with a few less piercings especilly the tongue. ewwww! pierced tongues still make me cringe. Do they really make a blow job feel better? Do we have any experts out there who would like to tell us?

RONNIE LACOUR: Yesterday he came out wearing a black policeman's uniform and looked very hot in it. He looked even hotter with it off. Ronnie is a pretty muscular guy, all very well balanced. No doubt he had to start lifting weights to bring everything up to size so nothing would seem off balance with that big dick. He also has a friendly personality and I hear gives a terrific massage.

ARMON: The Mr. Bean likeness is pretty accurate. I'm sure there are many out there who have always found Mr. Bean hot. Anybody???? Hello....speak up....somebody?

>Always Loved Mr Bean as the "Blackadder"... Alot of Gay stuff

>way before it became Fashionable on TV..I am sure there is

>someone who will lust after Mr.Bean in the "G" Audience..Who

>knows he might be a Firecracker in Bed...:+ :+ :+

GOODNESS JT! I hope I can get an erection now! ;) I am sure many do find him hot though.

http://www.dsv.su.se/~mats-bjo/bean/b-eyes.jpg

http://victorc.borec.cz/images/funny/mr_bean.jpg

"... the building that houses the gaiety and Howard Johnson's is

doing renovations on it starting later this month and lasting

about 6 months. He thought that the gaiety would be closed

during this time. Has anyone else heard this?"

Reports of the closing of HoJo's surfaced about 2 years ago when it was reported on the local news. Since then, HoJo's has been open. Currently, no signs of any "renovations", although, the building could use a face lift. Remember, when it comes to NYC, anything is possible.

Next week (January 17) will see the return the Gaeity after a long absence, the sexy Laurent from Stock and Campus in Montreal. Laurent will be introducing to the Gaiety his youngest brother, Dillon, who dances at Stock.

"the building that houses the gaiety and Howard Johnson's is

doing renovations on it starting later this month and lasting

about 6 months. He thought that the gaiety would be closed

during this time. Has anyone else heard this?"

As a proud show queen, the Gaiety isn't my only weekly theatrical experience...(although it is my favorite), I recently bumped into someone in the theater community whom I haven't seen in a while, but is working with Perfect Crime, the long-running Off Off Broadway show which has the theater on the Third floor of the HoJos/Gaiety building. He told me that the building is, indeed, slated for a complete renovation, starting, he thought, in March. HoJo's will not be returning and he thought he heard that a Nextel shop would be part of the first floor space. The third floor lease for Perfect Crime HAD been renewed to start again after renovations...he also had heard 6 months. However, he didn't beleive that the Gaiety lease renewal had been offered yet, let alone renewed.

Since I heard this, I have been going more often just in case it happens to be true. Twice a week, it has been a clam platter, and a (terrible, but cheap) martini at HoJos, and then up a steep and very narrow stairway for the best entertainment bargain in midtown. (And it isn't just the dancers who are fun to watch.)

>Next week (January 17) will see the return the Gaeity after a

>long absence, the sexy Laurent from Stock and Campus in

>Montreal. Laurent will be introducing to the Gaiety his

>youngest brother, Dillon, who dances at Stock.

Thanks for the great info!! Does anyone have any pics they can post or send to me so I can post them?

>>Next week (January 17) will see the return the Gaeity after

>a

>>long absence, the sexy Laurent from Stock and Campus in

>>Montreal. Laurent will be introducing to the Gaiety his

>>youngest brother, Dillon, who dances at Stock.

>

>Thanks for the great info!! Does

>anyone have any pics they can post or send to me so I can post

>them?

>

I am replying to myself. Now I know I need help. Thank you to my kind, anonymous contributer for this pic. Remember, all leads are kept confidential unless you want pubic, I am public, adulation. ;)

http://www.pixfiles.net/pix/15133/Dylan.jpg

Archived