GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 12/20/04

likembig
This topic is 7083 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

More details on this week's lineup:

1. CHRISTOPHER/Samuel from Stock. He has a tight, lean, muscular build and the looks of a young Dennis Quaid. He wore his QS cap during both songs and portrayed that baseball player jock image.

2. TREVOR aka the HULK and featured dancer. He's a competitive body-builder with good looks and a friendly personality. He has perfect aim when it comes to dropping spit onto his erect cock.

3. TOMMY, although he's from Montreal, he's not the regular Tommy from Montreal with the big butt, a name change is in order. TOMMY doesn't dance in Montreal and was in about 5 months ago. He has dark hair/eyes, a medium muscular upper body but soft around the waist. He has chest hair and life guard good looks.

4. RICCARDO: from Stock. He has a lean, tight, ripped body, dark hair/eyes and movie star good looks.

5. MAURICEO: after dancing for 15 straight days at the G, he took a week off and now is back. He's been working out and looks more muscular a ripped. He's a Latino with boyish good looks and charm.

6. MARLONE: always puts on an entertaining show. He entered wearing silver slacks, a plaid smokers jacket, and a black top hat. This well endowed performer was rock hard for both numbers and used his cock as a hanger for his hat. Yes, he's the one who can self-suck.

7. BRANDON: an LA twink with model good looks. His on stage look can be described as a rebellious James Dean. Brandon continuously strokes his cock during both songs.

Enjoyed watching today's show with board members Rapaz and FlB.

>1) Christopher (from Stock)

http://www.pixfiles.net/pix/9206/Chris05.jpg

>2) Trevor

http://www.pixfiles.net/pix/9207/trev08.jpg

>4) Riccardo (from Stock)

http://www.pixfiles.net/pix/9208/Ric04.jpg

>6) Marlone

http://www.pixfiles.net/pix/9209/Marlone.jpg

>7) Brandon

At his request I will not post his pictures. Any performer who makes such a request will have their wish respected on this message center. The performer himself must make the request on their own behalf. If they are not a registered user all they have to do is simply email HooBoy.

My god it was cold outside tonight. But it was still great fun inside the Gaiety.

I wholeheartedly agree that Tommy has "lifeguard" good looks. And he and Christopher were both more muscular than I originally suspected (though Christopher is a little smaller than I like in a certain area). If I weren't so concentrated on the featured dancer, I would have found much more to like with Tommy.

But the high point was that I finally spoke to Trevor after going to the Gaiety for little over a year. I had already chosen him as my top pick for performer of the year based purely on his stage show. But he gets extra points for being so nice as so many others have mentioned. Massively muscular, he really knows how to acknowledge a good tip during his show. I definitely plan to ring in the New Year with my first private and with proper planning (he always seems booked) it will be with Trevor. He truly is the performer of the year. New York's gain is Monteal's loss.

Riccardo and Mauriceo are both very good looking and offer a great show. And Marlone was in fine form from top to bottom. Blonde twinkish Brandon did nothing for me but I can see how some would like him.

"Please get me that man's workout

routine!"

I don't know what MAURICIO's workout routine is, but if it comes in a bottle, I'm buying it... It was amusing watching MAURICIO trying to imitate TREVOR's stage show of posing and flexing. Mauricio has a long way to go, but he has determination.

Austin in NYC for weekend of 12/24

Austin is in NYC this weekend visiting some friends for Christmas. He looks great, handsome face and he is in tremendous shape. I don't think he is at the Gaiety, but I was able to schedule some time with him.

Archived