Zack Quits the Stock Bar

Hoover42
This topic is 7104 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This is why they have magazines like Tiger Beat. Perhaps the Montreal guys can start one to help us keep up on the news while throwing in a few pictures...

Sample headlines:

Where will Zack go now? Is kjun his NEW sugar daddy?

Plus! A preview of next week's Ladies Night!

Marco...what the other guys REALLY think of him!

Plus! Ten hints for fast lap dance cleanups!

Guest Tampa Yankee

Reading is Fundamental

>This is why they have magazines like Tiger Beat.

Good to see that you have broadened you literature horizon. :+

Guest ZaCK_Stock

It's funny to see that some people want to know on me. I quit the stock it's been 2 months. I will return there for christmas time and my last night would be on the 31st of december. After I will be at the Gaiety on the 3rd of January till the 9th. And the 10 of January I am going back to school to study in the marketing. I will probably go to the gaiety every 3 months. But for now I am so glad to go back to school and go on with my life.

Zack

xxx :-)

It was a pleasant surprise to see Zack dancing via the live feed from Stock on Tuesday night--starting the last two weeks of an impressive career on that hallowed stage. I thought he looked terrific (the best he's ever been, in fact), and having been puzzled--if not dismayed--by the various hair styles/colors he has experimented with over the past year or so, I welcomed the visored cap he was wearing as a flattering new touch. While I'm no fan of the reversed-baseball-cap craze that many young guys have kept going for what now seems forever, I was glad not to be distracted, for once, by Zack's latest 'do'. It certainly helped me concentrate on the highly individual beauty of his face: those pale, languid eyes, the voluptuous mouth. . .

I hope he'll show up again for Ladies Night tonight!

Archived