Is this Jaguar...if so..he's in NYC

noviceny
This topic is 7118 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

additional info, Sir Jaguar had a 305 area code phone which was turned on until a few days ago when i won the $50K.

I called him to see if he was still in NY, now its off and the new improved jaguar also has a 305 area code.....I think its him, he might just be using diffrent pics....

No answer yet...

additional info, Sir Jaguar had a 305 area code phone which was turned on until a few days ago when i won the $50K.

I called him to see if he was still in NY, now its off and the new improved jaguar also has a 305 area code.....I think its him, he might just be using diffrent pics....

No answer yet...

It was "ORALLY CONFIRMED" that this is the one and only Jaguar who danced at Gaiety about 6 months ago.

He had a short stay in LA for some modeling and is back in the NY area.

He claims he is going to be speaking to Denise to dance at the Gaiety for 10 days in the very near future.....He also said that the "Mystery Dancer" is him....

He said he has had the lion Tat on his back for about 2 years (I dont remembr it either)

The number on RB is his also......

>It was "ORALLY CONFIRMED" that this is the one and only

>Jaguar who danced at Gaiety about 6 months ago.

>

>He had a short stay in LA for some modeling and is back in the

>NY area.

>

>He claims he is going to be speaking to Denise to dance at the

>Gaiety for 10 days in the very near future.....He also said

>that the "Mystery Dancer" is him....

>

>He said he has had the lion Tat on his back for about 2 years

>(I dont remembr it either)

>

>The number on RB is his also......

>

>

>

He is thinking about dancing around the second week of December, but not yet confirmed.

He is one of my favorites and I plan to tell you about it in my own private review when he hits the stage. :7

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jaguarfan

I had been having difficulty trying to get registered here so my post news will be a little old. But I wanted to tell everyone for Thanksgiving, I had Brandon/Hogan, Jaguar, and Austin over. I know it sounds too good to be true but it is and it really made for a great Thanksgiving! No sex just lots of turkey! I think Brandon was a little jealous of Jaguar!:-(

Archived