Swinging Richards/Atlanta

KY_TOP
This topic is 7124 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It had been about a year and a half since my last visit to Swinging Richards. The Club is basicly the same with way too many screaming female patrons. But I was very pleased with the present dancers. Many seem way more friendly than I remember in the past and it was nice to see a dancer I know, that use to work at the Unicorn Club in Indy... Steven...late 20's, long hair and hairy, sort of a different type than the usual dancer. Dancers were of all types, fratboys, muscle jocks, twinks, about 12 dancers Wednesday night. For the twink lovers Gabriel is very friendly, always wears a ballcap backwards. One of the most attractive dancers was Coty, fratboy type with a perfect 8 pack abs. But, my favorite dancer was a smooth fratboy type named Angelo. "Very Friendly" not just in the VIP area but also out front and sat and talked with me for some time. Great guy and he is one of the few gay dancers. I have been to Swinging Richards several times over the past few years and this was definitely my best trip there.

Hello KY!

I think at least HALF of the warm reception you got is cause you are great to the guys. Folks if you have a chance to ride shotguy with KY at a strip club I highly recommend it.

To add to your posts I thought I would copy my Labor Day weekend visit thoughts. I'm sure most of these guys are still there. Sounds like you had a good time!

I'm duke37 and I approved this message--------------------

As always SR is a comfortable friendly place to visit. There was a $10 cover and the drinks are pretty expensive. Fortunately the guys are hot and friendly. Most of the stuff in the review section and the soon to be world famous Strip Club FAQ is pretty accurate. So I will just add some details about some of the guys who made a "big" impression.

Samson-an absolute killer fitness magazine body with a cute face and amazing blue eyes. Great southern accent and a very charming gay friendly guy. He has appeared in an episode of "Elimadate" and was WAAAY to hot for the skanks they matched him up with. He has an average cock but only in comparison to how amazing everything else was about him.

Mason- a very hot black guy with a muscle build. He seemed to spend a lot of time with the woman in the crowd so didn't get a chance to chat with him.

Scott- a skater looking guy. Dark hair and tall. Good looking guy but you wonder why he is a dancer until he drops trou. And then you see his massive cock. Easily the biggest guy of the night. I would assume he could satisfy any size queen in the audience.

Dean-another blue eyed charmer who was wearing glasses that helped get a "Dean Cain-Superman" sort of vibe going. Great tan body with amazing traps, lats and abs. We tried to talk him into doing a full on Superboy dance routine. I believe he only appears on weekends as he lives in Florida during the week. Very friendly.

Maximus-A very sexy Italian/PuertoRican/Greek mix man. Probably the sexiest on stage as he bent the rules of SR and stroked his cock and licked the fluid from the head of his rod. Turns out he knows my companion and they really hit it off. I believe he has an ad on Rentboy in Atlanta. There is a pic but he is now packing about 10-15 lbs more muscle and is more tan. Damn sexy.

At this point there are about a half dozen other guys that I have forgotten their names. But covered a broad range of types and tastes. From a Blue Lagoon Chris Atkins looking guy (wore a firemans outfit at midnight) to a tall muscle guy almost as perfect as Samson to a couple of hairy guys to a very Euro looking Italian runway model looking guy.

So on to the guys I took to the backroom.

Dylan- a blond twink that proudly plays on our team. Nice cock and great ass. He wore a jock and a wrestling singlet. He gave a great lapdance. I don't know if he does shows away from the club but if he does he would no doubt be the most interactive of all the guys I met.

Enrique- a sexy Latin guy in his early 20's. Almost a twink but too much muscle to fit the stereotype. Great smile and very pleasant lapdance. He does a nice trick flexing his legs that makes his balls roll around his cock. Biggest problem is you will want to suck on them and that will get you thrown out so resist the temptation!

Marcus- a lean high energy tatooed and multiple pierced guy. Was great on stage and in the backroom. Has a nice Prince Albert that is fun to feel in your hand. Very friendly and he was almost apologetic when he admitted to being straight. He almost seemed regretful that he wasn't wired for more. So as you can see some refreshing honesty. We shared a lot of same tastes in music and books and was a blast to talk to as well as feel up.

There were a few groups of woman there who were mostly well behaved. And there were quite a few hot men in the audience as well. One group of young gay guys were a little "overserved" and one of them ended up falling in my lap a couple of times. After the first time I warned I would take advantage of him if he did it again. So I was ready the next time and he seemed to enjoy it

KY Top and Duke,

I enjoyed your posts and I figured it was a good time for me to jump in as well. I'm a fairly regular visitor to Richards. I tend to go every two to three weeks and usually on Saturday nights. I'm not a huge spender but I do spend a little and occassionally splurge.

I tend to forget how lucky I am to live in a city with a male strip club. I'm amazed some nights at how many good looking guys work at the club.

A few random thoughts...

--I echo your thoughts about Samson. He is gorgeous and is also an all around nice guy.

--The Chris Atkins look alike goes by the stage name Star (he has a tatoo of a star on his back...go figure)

--Ethan, Sergio, Craig, Chipper, David, Gianni, Gague, Evan, Tyler and Dakota are a few other notables that haven't been mentioned.

--a picture of Cody can be found here http://www.davidatlanta.com/assets/archives/web314/pages/Page%2059_jpg.htm (and the photo doesn't even remotely do him justice)

--Hate to dissapoint but most of the dancers are straight...including Angelo. Althought, Angelo is certainly gay for pay....but like most of the others, he prefers women.

--All this typing makes me glad I'm going Saturday night.

>Hello KY!

>

>I think at least HALF of the warm reception you got is cause

>you are great to the guys. Folks if you have a chance to ride

>shotguy with KY at a strip club I highly recommend it.

>

>To add to your posts I thought I would copy my Labor Day

>weekend visit thoughts. I'm sure most of these guys are still

>there. Sounds like you had a good time!

>

Too bad you aren't riding shotgun on this trip but looks like you had a blast here all by yourself.;-)

>I tend to forget how lucky I am to live in a city with a male

>strip club. I'm amazed some nights at how many good looking

>guys work at the club.

There are so few good strip clubs around this country, you are Lucky to live close to one, even if it is one of the most expensive. One reason Montreal is such a favorite for many of us, several good clubs within walking distance of each other and reasonable financially.

>--a picture of Cody can be found here

>http://www.davidatlanta.com/assets/archives/web314/pages/Page%2059_jpg.htm

>(and the photo doesn't even remotely do him justice)

I agree and really nice guy too.

>--Hate to dissapoint but most of the dancers are

>straight...including Angelo. Althought, Angelo is certainly

>gay for pay....but like most of the others, he prefers women.

Could only go by what Angelo said along with his criticism of the dancers that spend too much time with the girls plus his versatile "friendliness". If he ain't, he sure knows how to market himself to the gay male crowd.

One thing I learned about strip clubs loooong ago is that most dancers are str8.

>--All this typing makes me glad I'm going Saturday night.

Sorry I'll miss you, looks like Friday night will be my last visit this trip.

Archived