GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 10/11/04

likembig
This topic is 7152 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JohnPela

Give It a Rest!

>tonytender, are you ever going to give it a rest? You are

>becoming too predictable! Why don't you just hire Neo, let him

>fuck your lights out, and forget the whole thing?

Lucky,

I couldn't agree with you more on this point of negative posting.

Actually the TT posts on this site show that the negative posts about Neo do not have anything to do whether another dancer comes back to the Gaiety or not. Previous negative posts about Neo were cloaked like they are a way to further another dancer's to return to the Gaiety.

Guest gaietyplayer

>>Pictures of NICOLAS, the dancer who never let's us down,

>can

>>be seen at:

>>

>>http://www.stockbar.ca/stock/html/newgallerynicolas/index.htm

>

>

>Thanks for the Stock Bar link. In order to see the additional

>60 pics of each dancer they want you to sign up for

>GlobalMalePass at the rate of $19.95 per year. (they also try

>and get you to take the VIP upgrade for even more money)

>

>Question - has anyone here bought this pass? Is it worth the

>$$$ and are the "60 additioal pictures" full nudes or are they

>more of the same teasers?

>

>Any answers would be welcome. Thanks.

Actually, here's a link to those extra pics.

http://stockbar.ca/stock/newavs/nicolas/index.htm

Enjoy.

PS If anyone has a private with him. Watch out. He'll try to hurry you out of there. Also if he's wearing those brown construction boots he's knowm for, find out what brand are they. Thanks.

Guest zipperzone

>Actually, here's a link to those extra pics.

>http://stockbar.ca/stock/newavs/nicolas/index.htm

>

>Enjoy.

Thanks for taking the time to post it.

Although interesting, it is basically "more of the same"

I was hoping that as they require an adult verification thingy there would be nude shots - guess I was expecting too much. Thanks again though!

Went to the 8:30 pm show on the 13th and the line up was:

1) Nicholas - spiky light brown hair, medium muscular build from Stock. Hadn't realized it before but he dances exactly like Sebastian from Stock. Do all the boys from there have the same moves or is it just these two? Very erect for second number. Nice and long.

2) TJ - cute dark hair. good audience interaction. not as muscular as I've seen him before I thought. good dancer, nice package tightly wrapped at the base, nice dimpled smile.

3) Justin - bigger than the first two dancers. dark haired jock boy.

4) Dillon - very muscular. very. wanders up and down the stage, muscle poses. Only Trevor and Victor can pull off the pacing scowl performace on stage in my opinion. Maybe if Dillon's dick were bigger (much bigger) the act would work.

5) Ray - tall, lanky muscles, cute, soul patch under lip. everyone commented on his low hangers. seems very friendly.

6) Junior - tight build, trim muscular build but not the size of the others in the show. dark hairy chest was a nice welcome sight on stage (don't see it much). very sexy physique, nice uncut dick. but not very interactive. again with the scowl though he looked even meaner. i'm hoping it was just his act and not his personality. would have like to find for sure but didn't, as usual. I must really like hairy chests more than I realized.

7) Lucas - must have replaced Pino. as muscular as Dillon and more defined, but short. his tan chest with the sparkling gold chain made me think "guido" but is clearly Latin. confident -- even cocky -- persona.

If you're into muscle boys (I am) it was a good show. Light in the way of electrifying performances though.

Guest nycxcitement

I hadn't been to the ol' Gaiety for about a year, and i have to admit last night's 9:15 show was kind of hot (though I forgot how tedious and mind numbing the downtime is so the guys can get hard - since they won't let any of us backstage, how about a two way mirror at the back of the stage so we can actually see what they're doing? I'll chip in for the renovations).

Anyway, the reason for this post : what's the scoop on Daniel the dark, muscle guy? Is he a regular? Has anyone ever been with him?

Thanks guys.

I attended last night's performance around 7PM and thought the performances were dull except for a couple.

Damian struck my cord at his last dancing a few weeks back!

Has anyone had the "private sectors" of Damian? Good or bad?

Is it worth the persuit?

Curious.

Hello from a London-based Gaiety fan, who's not been over here for 6 months now but arrived in town yesterday and finally got my G-fix! (but not fixed up.... I was *way* too tired to do more than watch). Saw the second half of the 9.15pm Friday show only, leading up to the midnight Grand Finale -- and it was mostly unexceptional, unfortunately, except for one thing: JUNIOR, a lean, furry-bodied new Brazilian boy I've not seen there before, who was SEX ON HAIRY LEGS! Why don't more G-boys keep their fur like this one does?! It makes SUCH a sexy contrast to the rest of the shaved/smooth boys, and some of us like 'em this way!!!! He also had an amazingly sexy stage personality, that combined an abject shyness with incredible cockiness, too! His second number combined these qualities with formidable flair to suggest it was mostly an attitude, not the way he really is: to each tipper, he strutted forward, stared them

right down in the eye for a few seconds each (until now his act was notable for NOT making eye-contact!), before picking up the tip and then acknowledging it....

I would love to have had a closer, more private view -- but speaking to him briefly in the lounge afterwards (which is where I discovered he was from Brazil), he was still intimidating and lacked, how shall we put it, warmth! That can be sexy, too, but I think the public show is about as intimate as he probably gets!

Looking forward to hooking up with the regular G reviewers at the Monday afternoon show... See you Cooper, Foxy etc.

Sunday lineup

Hey Guys!

It was a quiet Sunday at the Gaiety. 8 guys at the 6 pm show and I'm not sure if it was said before but the admission on Sundays went up to $20 just like Fridays and Saturdays. Mondays thru Thursdays remain $17.

So here is the lineup:

:-) Nicholas

:p TJ

}( Pino

;) Christian

:7 Ryan

;-) Leo

:) Andre

:+ Anthony

Very good show. Although not as exciting as it is on Fridays and Saturdays.

That's it from NY!

Have a GREAT week,

Luso

Archived