HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALLEY DWELLER NORTH

Cooper
This topic is 7187 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

B'day wishes go out to one of our favorite Strip Club Forum posters Valley Dweller North...

Thanks for all the laughs, adventures, reviews, advice, DRAMA, openness, visuals, and friendship you've provided us with.

Wishing you all the good things that a happy and wonderful life can bring!

H A P P Y - B I R T H D A Y - H A P P Y - B I R T H D A Y -

COOPER!

Thank you kindly for your birthday wishes. :*

>Thanks for all the laughs, adventures, reviews, advice, DRAMA,

>openness, visuals, and friendship you've provided us with.

Is there any reason why you capitalized the word drama? LOL - yes, I do know that I can even make the cooking of hot dogs dramatic. Though I am a male who has clocked another year in my 30's my inner child is still a 14 year old girl chewing gum at the mall looking at Tiger Beat.

PEACE my friend and thanks!

VDN

GROCA

>I got you a present from Montreal! (You already know what

>it is, so it's not a surprise)

When you text messaged me Friday with the news of your procurement of the goods north of the boarder I could hardly contain myself! I was ready to bolt out of work.

I know sometime ago someone posted about this and, to make a long story, my hard drive is 75% filled with anything relating to:

DIEVX DV STADE 2004 (and all subsequent years)

http://boutique.stade.fr/boutique/images_produits/ref2_2.jpg

If you are interested go here http://www.stade.fr/ and you can also order on Amazon France. Now you can also order here in North America at TLA Video http://www.tlavideo.com/details/product_details.cfm?id=207436&c=-1&sn=1&v=2&enable=true

Groca told me this DVD is all over the place in Montreal and they were playing it in some clubs.

Thanks GROCA for truly making my week with that news. Now all I have to do is buy an all region DVD player and enjoy.

PEACE G :* :-)

Happy Birthday VALLEY DWELLER NORTH!!!

even though we never met, there were so many times when i was in a bad mood and i read something you wrote and forgot about the silly things that can make us upset in life and just laughed (thank you!), I wish you this year and many more to come that are filled with laughter and adventures which i hope you continue to share with us:9

Hello krutoy,

Thank you for that very kind and heartfelt message. That was very touching. I know some of my rants, observations and comments aren't everyone's cup of Snapple. However, the awesome thing about this message center is that everyone has a voice and everyone can hear the voices they want. I am glad my voice made some of your bad moods better.

VDN :*

Perfectly said Cooper and HAPPY, HAPPY B-Day VDN!!!!!! :9

Thanks for all your FANTASTIC contributions that make the message center a happier place.

You're one of the MOST TALENTED and humorous person I've ever met.

Cheers and let's party!

Luso :7

>Doesn't a birthday wualify as an excuse for another trip into

>Manhattan? Then of course you would tell us all about it,

>wouldn't you?!:)

Thanks for the birthday wish. Of course I would tell you! One would think that it would be appropriate to celebrate one's release from the vagina with a jaunt in the city with all the trimmings.

However, my lesbian had other plans for me. We had a wonderful dinner at my favorite Italian resturant here in my valley up north. Then we made our way to Griff's Bar in Poughkeepsie for cocktails. It is very new and very posh and located next to Vassar College. http://www.griffsbar.com/index.html

Then my lesbian drove me to the Wave in New Paltz where I proceeded to become inappropriately intoxicated. I kissed a boy, danced in the bathroom and vomited on the New York State Thruway. Wasn't I proud Sunday morning.

VDN }(

Happy Birthday Valley Dweller North, You

light up my life and your Not even Debbie

Boone, I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed talking to you

at the Gaiety, and Stellas and how I look forward to hanging out with you at Buddies I do hope you have a great birthday ! and my birthday wish for you is that you get stuck in a elevator at the Saint James

just you and 4 Gaiety Dancers hmmmm come to think of it I wish that

for Me! LOTS OF HUGS from JAY

Dearest Jay,

>Boone, I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed talking to you

>at the Gaiety, and Stellas and how I look forward to hanging

>out with you at Buddies I do hope you have a great birthday !

THANK YOU and I look forward to when I see you again as well. I look forward to your tales of Montreal.

>and my birthday wish for you is that you get stuck in a

>elevator at the Saint James

>just you and 4 Gaiety Dancers hmmmm come to think of it I

I would be the bottom. And I don't mean sexually. I am sure they would all use me to step on to get to the escape hatch first. BITCHES! ;)

Archived