HAS ANYONE SEEN JESSE?

rstrongarm
This topic is 7172 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My favorite tall, blond, blue-eyed bo hunk? Last time he was mentioned in the listings was around April. Is he still appearing at the Gaiety or has he vanished into Canada someplace? Does he dance in Montreal? I know that he is NOT the Jesse at Campus. Supposedly there's a Jesse at Taboo but they have no website either so I can't check with a pic or description. Anyway, if someone would let me know I'd appreciate it. E-mail me directly!!! Thanks!

Rob

>>Would you mind telling me what YOUR source told you NYO?

>

>

>A one day old member with three posts under his belt asking

>NYO for his sources?!? LOL LOL .... my oh my don't some of

>the newest members have balls! ;)

I wasn't asking NYO for his sources. I was asking what his sources SAID.:p

One guy heard Jesse would be back dancing on Monday, but NYO heard something different. I was just hoping he'd reveal exactly how different and what it was... I know I'm a newcomer to the group--but not so new that I don't know that NYO used to do ALL THE PREVIEWS for the week. So I respect what he says and what his sources say. Hope that clears that up. I have Jesse's cell # and I can't get him to return a call (which is really unusual for me). So I am actually a little... worried that he's ok or why he's suddently not at the Gaiety.

I was only fooling, NYO isn't the grand swami so you can ask him anything and if this message center was Survivor Island I would be the first person voted off at tribal council.

>One guy heard Jesse would be back dancing on Monday, but NYO

>heard something different. I was just hoping he'd reveal

>exactly how different and what it was... I know I'm a newcomer

>to the group--but not so new that I don't know that NYO used

>to do ALL THE PREVIEWS for the week. So I respect what he says

>and what his sources say. Hope that clears that up. I have

>Jesse's cell # and I can't get him to return a call (which is

>really unusual for me). So I am actually a little... worried

>that he's ok or why he's suddently not at the Gaiety.

Sorry, missed this thread.

As for my sources, I have lots of them. Some of the dancers tell me when they are scheduled (of course sometimes even they get their dates mixed up). Some patrons tell me what they've heard. I see things on the Net.

As for Jesse, what I had been told was that he was retiring from the G to pursue other interests. This often is a goal, but when other things don't work out optimally, the guys frequently return.

I haven't seen the show this week, hope you're enjoying Jesse.

Feel free to email me at NYObsrvr@aol.com, more likely to see things there than here. If you go that route, please put a subject on the email so I don't think it's junk mail.

I'll even answer questions from people with 1 post, I'm not fussy that way.

Archived