New Yahoo Group devoted to Mr Gaiety 2003 - BEN VERSACE!!!!!!

Guest gaietyplayer
This topic is 7146 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest JohnPela

Support for Mr Gaiety 2003 - Ben Versace's Return to the G

Maybe if enough of Ben's fans would communicate to Denise how much they would like to see him perform for a weekend, maybe that would help it to happen. Call her or ask her as you are paying your admission when Ben Versace is returning. It couldn't hurt.

Also as GRoca and others have noted: If Ben does perform again at the Gaiety (which now I have to say that I am reversing my earlier posts and I am now doubtfull of his return) then all of his fans should fill up the place so that Denise will know how popular he is with G patrons and how much we appreciate his themed performances in which he gives 110% in entertainment to the audience.

Maybe fans of Ben Versace can actively help speed his return to the Gaiety!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JohnPela

Support for Mr Gaiety 2003 - Ben Versace's Return to the G

Maybe if enough of Ben's fans would communicate to Denise how much they would like to see him perform for a weekend, maybe that would help it to happen. Call her or ask her as you are paying your admission when Ben Versace is returning. It couldn't hurt.

Also as GRoca and others have noted: If Ben does perform again at the Gaiety (which now I have to say that I am reversing my earlier posts and I am now doubtfull of his return) then all of his fans should fill up the place so that Denise will know how popular he is with G patrons and how much we appreciate his themed performances in which he gives 110% in entertainment to the audience.

Maybe fans of Ben Versace can actively help speed his return to the Gaiety!

RE: Support for Mr Gaiety 2003 - Ben Versace's Return to the G

Hi JP!!

Great idea! I'll pass the word to my crew about

calling Denise to request Ben's return.

I'll make my own calls before I leave for Montreal

on Tues....just hope it wouldn't be for next weekend.

We should pack the place especially during the hours

that Neo is DJ'ing!

RE: Support for Mr Gaiety 2003 - Ben Versace's Return to the G

Hi JP!!

Great idea! I'll pass the word to my crew about

calling Denise to request Ben's return.

I'll make my own calls before I leave for Montreal

on Tues....just hope it wouldn't be for next weekend.

We should pack the place especially during the hours

that Neo is DJ'ing!

Guest JohnPela

Fan Support For Ben V's October Return to the G

Fan Support For Ben Versace's October Return to the Gaiety:

>Hi JP!!

>Great idea! I'll pass the word to my crew about

>calling Denise to request Ben's return.

>I'll make my own calls before I leave for Montreal

>on Tues....just hope it wouldn't be for next weekend.

>We should pack the place especially during the hours

>that Neo is DJ'ing! GRoca

GRoca,

I know that Ben has committments for the next two weekends so the earliest weekend he could perform is Oct 1st-3rd.

So I guess if Ben's fans and Gaiety loyal patrons want to see him perform at the G soon then they should get more active and ask Denise when he is going to return. Maybe that will get her to schedule Ben or make arrangements maybe for a weekend in early October for him to return. Maybe the attention will also convince Mr. Versace that he should return soon to the Gaiety to delight his NYC fan base.

Who knows, maybe we could have Hugo and Neo on the same weekend performance schedule as Ben V's return!!!!

So right now, unless you NYC fans of Ben Versace want to travel to Chicago to see him perform at Madrigal's Strip Club or Cocktail Gay Bar, this may be the best way for a G return to occur and see him strip locally.

Don't be passive - get involved and let your desires be known to Gaiety management! It's your admission money you are paying every week or each time you visit, so voice your preferences (that goes for anything in life, by the way).

:9 :p :9 :)

Guest JohnPela

Fan Support For Ben V's October Return to the G

Fan Support For Ben Versace's October Return to the Gaiety:

>Hi JP!!

>Great idea! I'll pass the word to my crew about

>calling Denise to request Ben's return.

>I'll make my own calls before I leave for Montreal

>on Tues....just hope it wouldn't be for next weekend.

>We should pack the place especially during the hours

>that Neo is DJ'ing! GRoca

GRoca,

I know that Ben has committments for the next two weekends so the earliest weekend he could perform is Oct 1st-3rd.

So I guess if Ben's fans and Gaiety loyal patrons want to see him perform at the G soon then they should get more active and ask Denise when he is going to return. Maybe that will get her to schedule Ben or make arrangements maybe for a weekend in early October for him to return. Maybe the attention will also convince Mr. Versace that he should return soon to the Gaiety to delight his NYC fan base.

Who knows, maybe we could have Hugo and Neo on the same weekend performance schedule as Ben V's return!!!!

So right now, unless you NYC fans of Ben Versace want to travel to Chicago to see him perform at Madrigal's Strip Club or Cocktail Gay Bar, this may be the best way for a G return to occur and see him strip locally.

Don't be passive - get involved and let your desires be known to Gaiety management! It's your admission money you are paying every week or each time you visit, so voice your preferences (that goes for anything in life, by the way).

:9 :p :9 :)

Guest JohnPela

RE: Fan Support For Ben Versace

Some of you who now view or post on this site may not know the following about Ben Versace. I thought it would be a good way to end this thread about Mr. Gaiety 2003's yahoo group set up by another fan.

In March 2002 when Ben's gay friend was being attacked in a gay-bashing incident in front of a gay club in Fayetteville, NC, Ben jumped in to defend his friend. Ben was knocked unconscious into a coma by the basher's steel-end skateboard. Ben also had a collapsed lung as well as a head concussion. He was in coma for a few weeks and almost died.

NYO provided updates in his then weekly Gaiety review/awards thread about Ben's progress and then his triumphal return to the Gaiety in May 2002 (carried in by Marco and Marlone under a white sheet and he rose on stage like the mythological phoenix.

BTW, When I was in Greesboro, NC last month I met the owners of two gay dance clubs/bars there (Ben dances at both of their bars). The subject of Ben's attack came up and they provided additional information about how the gay community in the triad area of NC came to Ben's aid. Since this was fresh in my memory, I thought I would post it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JohnPela

>Does Young Ben have an email address one can contact him

>through?

>Curiously yours,

>FFF

Yes, Ben Versace does have an email address one can contact him through. Please send me a private email on this.

Archived