New Yahoo Group devoted to Mr Gaiety 2003 - BEN VERSACE!!!!!!

Guest gaietyplayer
This topic is 7147 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JohnPela

>Be a part of the one and only group devoted to BEN

>VERSACE!!!!!

>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/benversacegaietydancer/

>:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9

I guess I can be considered a big fan of Ben Versace!

Nice Pic of Ben taken by Photographer Morris. It was posted on muscleservice thread quite a while ago. The pic is used (or at least a similar one) by Madrigal's in Chicago Gay Times ads for Ben's appearances there. Too bad I can't post my collection of Ben Versace pics.

I'll be interested in this yahoo group and will definitely post future Ben Versace performances on this site.

Guest gaietyplayer

>Too bad I can't post my

>collection of Ben Versace pics.

>

>I'll be interested in this yahoo group and will definitely

>post future Ben Versace performances on this site.

>

If you have more pics of Ben. I'd love to see them. If you join this group, you can post these pics. The group owner change it so anyone can post pics.

Also I like the fact that you give us Ben updates all the time. You must be a fan. LOL! :9 :9 :9 :9 :9

Guest JohnPela

>>Too bad I can't post my collection of Ben Versace pics.

>If you have more pics of Ben. I'd love to see them. If you

>join this group, you can post these pics. The group owner

>change it so anyone can post pics.

I would never post any pictures of Gaiety dancers without their permission.

Guest JohnPela

>This is good news. Hope to see Ben back at the Gaiety soon.

You never know... the #1 Gaiety dancer may be back there soon for a least a weekend session.

I see that 45 have joined this new yahoo group... though I don't really understand the purpose of any such group for fans of a gaiety dancer (other than the pics available). This site is so much more active then a Ben Versace, Tyler, etc specific group would be. Am I missing something?

Guest JohnPela

The Popular BEN VERSACE!!!!!!

I reported this on another thread and this story illustrates why Ben Versace is so popular at the Gaiety and Chicago. He loves to perform and wants to please the audience and give them a good show:

In late May 2004 Ben was substitute afternoon DJ at the Gaiety. Denise was short a dancer so Ben volunteered to dance that slot, too.

As DJ, Ben announced himself as being the next dancer, then ran from the DJ booth to back stage and came out and did his first song strip. Then ran in his underwear back to the DJ booth to change the music for his second song. Then ran back to the back stage room to fluff, etc and then came out and did his second song (Denise controlled the lights from the DJ booth during both songs). Then Ben ran back to the booth to announce the next dancer and continue on with his DJ duties.

This was reported to me and on the Gaiety weekly review thread by Cooper who was there and enjoyed the fun as it was occurring. And yes, I am a big fan of Mr. Versace because he is so talented and gives 110% on stage!

Guest JohnPela

Gaietyplayer: Even though I am a big fan of Ben Versace, what is the point of having a separate yahoo group for him or any of the other dancers in which a separate gaiety dancer (many others) have been set up? Is it to see the pics because even the gaietyyahoogroup does not have many messages? The numerous threads are more likely to occur on this M4M Strip Club site.

Guest JohnPela

Gaietyplayer: Even though I am a big fan of Ben Versace, what is the point of having a separate yahoo group for him or any of the other dancers in which a separate gaiety dancer (many others) have been set up? Is it to see the pics because even the gaietyyahoogroup does not have many messages? The numerous threads are more likely to occur on this M4M Strip Club site.

Guest gaietyplayer

>Fantastic...and I agree with you to keep Neo Drama out of

>this. x(

I keep hearing about the Ben/Neo thing and after seeing Neo on this past Friday's show, I have to agree with you. Denise should send him tight butt packing. I don't even like Neo anymore, anyone who messes with Ben should be gone forever.

Guest gaietyplayer

>Fantastic...and I agree with you to keep Neo Drama out of

>this. x(

I keep hearing about the Ben/Neo thing and after seeing Neo on this past Friday's show, I have to agree with you. Denise should send him tight butt packing. I don't even like Neo anymore, anyone who messes with Ben should be gone forever.

Archived