Gaiety LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 8-30-04

likembig
This topic is 7165 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest JohnPela

RE: VDN's Friday recant

>Hello JP,

>I heard there is a lot of blowing going on in the Windy City

>of late? The Chicago Strip clubs sound fun indeed. Don't

>forget that when the Big Apple is all nice and shinny it is a

>equally delicious so pay us a visit soon! Hope to see you

>soon. VDN

VDN, Actually, I had been involved with a lot of blowing in Chicago during August.

Unfortunately, my home state is about to get blowing big time and not in the fun way like I experienced in Chicago. Say your prayers for the people in Florida. My home town among many others in the Central part and the Panhandle is in the projected hurricane path.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Unfortunately, my home state is about to get blowing big time

>and not in the fun way like I experienced in Chicago. Say your

>prayers for the people in Florida. My home town among many

>others in the Central part and the Panhandle is in the

>projected hurricane path.

Florida is sure not catching a break weather wise. I know many people up here hope, wish and pray for nothing but the best for the people in Florida. So many people in NY have Florida connections so our hearts go out to those in Florida.

If it is the Miguel I am thinking of, I was sitting next to Cooper when Miguel came out on stage and "gave me such a look" (Cooper's words- my responce was "that boy can give me anything he wants"). I posted a review here of that week's dancers but it got deleted witht the thread when Hooboys comp went kerblooey. You might remember it as you were sitting next to Cooper and I had to pass by you folks several times. You remarked on how wonderful Austin's vaso-constricting... (penis wagging) muscles seemed pretty happy to see me (almost as much as mine were to see him). Thats the Miguel I mean. Cooper?

>Yeah, right ... when Greek male strip club owners fly!

Oh and what size wings does Denise take?

>If it is the Miguel I am thinking of, I was sitting next to

>Cooper when Miguel came out on stage and "gave me such a look"

>(Cooper's words- my responce was "that boy can give me

>anything he wants").

Not him. That much I can confirm.

Hopefully Cooper can shed more light on the matter (and fake tan).

RE: BRAVO! VDN

VDN, you put a big smile on many faces tonight. Your excellent review of Friday's show was the "talk of the Apollo Lounge". Great Job, it's definitely Pulitzer Prize material. :-)

Tonight's show had a real special treat, BARRETT LONG, erotic video star with Falcon Studios, made his 1st G appearance. There's a chance he'll in next week's lineup, negotiations are taking place to confirm this. Barrett is tall, has a youthful build, is well endowed, can self suck, has amazing low hanging balls, and is vgl. :9

Arik, the Miguel who danced at the G this weekend is not the Miguel/Michael from Canada. This one is more Latino looking.

Again, thanks VDN for reminding us how much fun going to the G can be.

RE: BARE IT LONG

a) That is a great post, VDN! Thanks for taking the time to do it so nicely!

b) Cooper is the real lucky one. Imagine going to the G and getting surprised with an appearance by Barrett Long. He is someone I would really like to see up close. (Barrett, not Cooper!!!:) )

RE: BARE IT LONG

Thanks for the fun post VDN, it's always great to hear your adventures.

More rumors/thoughts on next week:

Miguel, he dances at Stock, but not sure of his ethnicity. There was a guy a few years ago who was Canadian but Lebanese heritage, maybe that's the answer?

Tino Lopez is not scheduled for this coming week, maybe later in the month.

AJ, always one of my favorites, extremely good stage presence, very sexy guy.

Barrett Long, different kind of performer, very young, big equipment. I am guessing he won't be in the lineup.

Dave Angelo

Tyler

Hugo?

COOPER!

>Tonight's show had a real special treat, BARRETT LONG, erotic

>video star with Falcon Studios, made his 1st G appearance.

>There's a chance he'll in next week's lineup, negotiations are

>taking place to confirm this. Barrett is tall, has a youthful

>build, is well endowed, can self suck, has amazing low hanging

>balls, and is vgl. :9

I was debating if I should go again or not to the G this weekend and LOOK what I miss. Always a day late and a cock short. I LOVE him! Falcon Studios made their NY State sales quota because of me buying DVDs with Barrett in them! For some reason I never thought he would be on the G stage! If he is there this week then .... well, I don't know what the hell I will do. WORKING SUCKS.

OK .... calm I am.

VDN

>A few more details on some of the G boys...

>

>HENRY: Can a boy be pretty? Henry sure is. This dark haired

>beauty who dances in Miami walks the stage like a young

>fashion model flashing a wonderful smile as he struts his

>stuff on the runway. Gorgeous smooth skin with a swimmers

>build. He has quite a large dick that points south. Must be

>the sheer weight of the thing that makes it hang in that big

>curve. Probably a good angle for certain kinds of

>entertainment in the bedroom. I'm sure someone will discover

>what to do with it. He's got a really cute butt too.

>

>GUILLAUME: For those that can't pronounce that, it's French

>for William and he answers to that. Everything about his boy

>screams cute when he comes out for his first number. Cute

>face, cute body, he even dances cute. His second number is all

>sultry sex appeal. With his rumpled hair and half closed eyes

>he looks like he just rolled out of bed after some wild sex.

>OK, that's my fantasy anyway. He has a smooth build with just

>enough muscle to keep everyone happy. Very sweet to talk to,

>he wasn't sure if he'd be dancing the whole week. Hopefully

>he'll be around long enough so he can make some new friends.

>

Private with Henry was very good.

Very handsome young Latino with the cutest accent. Great smooth body and butt....I mean skin! He had a rough time keeping it up. I had a good time though.

Private with Guillaume (William). Complete opposite looking from Henry but more my type. Had no hard cock problem here. He has a sensual touch and is cute as a button.

Seductive bedroom eyes staring at you as he lays there naked stroking his cock. Great time. :9 Negotiations needed when talking cost however. A good person to carry on a conversation with also.

Hey VDN!! :7

You never stop to amaze me. What a GREAT and CREATIVE way to express your taste on this week's lineup. CONGRATULATIONS!

Like Cooper said, you put many smiles on many of us while enjoying your review.

It was really nice to see you, NYO and many of the regulars. I hope to see Cooper, Lucky and many other great board members soon.

Rod Barry, Henry and AJ were my favorites this past weekend. I must admit though that I've been tempted to go with Jazz. What a sexy show and what a sexy guy. I think that a private with him should be A LOT of fun.

I hope Johny, from Montreal, comes back really soon. It's been 1 1/2 years since the last time we enjoyed his great show at the G. :9

Well, a great Labor Day for all of you and a safe return home.

Luso :D

Hello Luso,

It is so nice to see that shy, yet naughty mouse on the message center once again!

>I hope Johny, from Montreal, comes back really soon. It's been

>1 1/2 years since the last time we enjoyed his great show at

>the G. :9

Have you, or anyone else, heard if he is coming back? It sure would be nice to see him again.

VDN :7

>>VDN: is Barrett a Red October?

>

>Do you mean is he a renegade submarine that needs to be hidden

>in a friendly harbor in a valley up north? If so then YES as

>this harbor is ready to receive.

>

>If that isn't what you mean then I have no idea what the hell

>you are talking about. ;)

>VDNGreat scale VDN (hideous pic of that shrimpy dick)! Always enjoy your posts and the posts of the other gentlemen you mentioned. Sort of reminds me of a short story by Ethan Mordden called “The Hunt for the Red October” (yes it was called that) where a group of friends climb the stairs and go through the turnstile at “Folly City” on a gay field trip. Not the best description of the G but amusing enough and has a ‘scale for heavy endowments’ that I run through my head when I visit the G. In ascending order:

1. Exploso cock: “raw long quivering and suitable for any occasion…”

2. Bazooka cock: “veined and pulsing, with a mushroom cap…cream filled and bouncing high”

3. Red October: rare, legendary once in a blue moon cock

RE: Last night to see Barrett Long.

It appears that negotiations have broken down and Falcon erotic video star BARRETT LONG will end his stay at the G tonight. On a happy note, there's still time to catch his Sunday's finale! ... No new names were mentioned for Monday's lineup. As reported, Tyler, Hugo, Miguel, and Dave Angelo are scheduled.

What a fun read this week's G-thread was. Thanks to "likembig" for getting the official lineup published so early, and to "foxy" for spilling the beans on who's who in the show... A BIG round of applauds goes out to Mr. VDN for posting his fabulous Friday Night Special. It amazes me to see how many visuals he has at his finger tips. We look forward to more posts from you.

Good hearing again from our long time m/c friend LUSO, just back from his world wide tour. :-) I hope to be seeing you soon in our old familiar place... ARIK, I know you got excited when you heard MIGUEL's name mention, but I'll keep you posted when the real Miguel/Michael returns. Hopefully soon we'll be sitting next to each other comparing notes with VDN.

JP and Lucky, from those of us who are still surviving in the Big Bad Apple, we'll keep you posted on the latest news out of 46th and Broadway, thanks for keeping in touch and I'll give your regards to Broadway.

Tony T, you still owe me that drink. Btw, I haven't seen Neo around. What did you do to him? :-)

Finally, thanks NYO for all your updates, favorites, and "RUMORS". Your information is most appreciated and helpful.

Hopefully, the newcomers will keep on posting. All our tastes are different and we enjoy reading your take on the dancers, but one thing we all agree on is that the G-show must go on!

Thanks again for making this week's G-lineup the most viewed thread on M4M. I'm looking forward to seeing the Labor Day G-Parade on Monday, can't wait to see those working boys showing off their tools of the trade :-)

Archived