Ben Versace in Chicago Labor Day WkEnd

Guest JohnPela
This topic is 7145 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest JohnPela

Ben Versace, Mr. Gaiety 2003 - the very popular and talented Gaiety male stripper will be performing Labor Day weekend in Chicago at Cocktail strip bar. He will be at Cocktail from Thursday night, Sept 2nd through Sunday night, Sept 5th. This will be good news to Ben's big fan base in Chicago.

Cocktail, the popular neighborhood male strip bar is located at 3359 Halsted Street at Roscoe Street corner, Chicago.

If you are going to be in Chicago next Labor Day weekend, this is a great chance to see this very sexy male stripper perform. He is very popular in Chicago. Ben is one of the best male strippers in the country. Beautiful muscled swimmer's build body, sexy strip routine, creative costumes and entrances, beautiful hazel eyes and smile with great eye contact and always very interactive/fun/ unpredicatable on stage. He is also a fun person to talk to in the bar as he is circulating and meeting the bar patrons.

For more info of Ben's creative, fun performances look back to past reviews or notices of his appearances at the Gaiety or the thread I posted earlier this month on this M4M strip club forum.

Cocktail is a nice strip bar in the heart of gay halsted Chicago. There are 3-4 strippers who strip/dance at night with DJ(10-2am and 3am Saturday night) in 15 minute sets on a stage in the front of the bar. The dancers also visit the patrons at their seats. Ben also usually will dance in the bar's front window to the delight of people walking on the sidewalk. This neighborhood bar patrons are very friendly and run the gamut from cute twinks to middle age.

BTW, Rumor has it that Cocktail will be installing a sign near the strip stage saying that "The Fab Cooper was here during the 2004 Memorial Day weekend".

Ben is one hot and popular performer at this male strip bar.

:p :9 A couple of weeks ago at Madrigal's Club he was literally showered with money while dancing.

I hope Ben will do more flexing on stage there to show off his muscular body- all muscles in great shape in his swimmer's build body.

:p

Maybe sometime as his schedule permits, Ben Versace will be cumming back to the Gaiety to the perform. But if you are going to be in Chicago this cumming Labor Day weekend, then see him perform at Cocktail Bar at 3359 N. Halsted. And please share your reactions and comments with the rest of us on this thread.

:-)

JP: an excellent write-up on Mr. Gaiety 2003 and the strip club/bar Cocktails.

There is no question that Ben shines when he's on stage. He knows what his fans are looking for and never disappoints them.

I wish I could join in the Chicago fun, but, as you know, I'll be the keynote speaker at a Republican fund raiser that weekend and will serve as the host for Republican Night at the Gaiety, followed by a private caucus. :-)

Btw, how does Mr. Versace thank you for all this publicity?

>Maybe sometime as his schedule permits, Ben Versace will be

>cumming back to the Gaiety to the perform. But if you are

>going to be in Chicago this cumming Labor Day weekend, then

>see him perform at Cocktail Bar at 3359 N. Halsted. And please

>share your reactions and comments with the rest of us on this

>thread.

>:-)

Last week I was told by a big muscle DJ, that Ben will not be performing at the Gaiety anymore.

This is too bad. Ben is an excellant performer for the Gaiety.

I hope it is not true.

Did anyone hear differently?

Guest JohnPela

RE: Ben Versace's Return To The Gaiety?

>Last week I was told by a big muscle DJ, that Ben will not be

>performing at the Gaiety anymore. This is too bad.

>Ben is an excellant performer for the Gaiety. I hope it is

>not true. Did anyone hear differently?

As noted in my previous "Ben Versace in Chicago Next Two Weekends thread": "Actually, the last time I was at the Gaiety Theatre (around July 20th), I heard Denise tell Ben Versace that he was welcome to dance there any time he wants. (he was seen visiting the Gaiety with a big fan of his :p ). The next day, Cooper also was told by Denise that Ben would be back there as his schedule permits. Who knows, he may be back there during September sometime. Right now that is just speculation on my part. As soon as I hear something, I'll be sure to post it!"

Ben told me yesterday (prior to posting this new thread) that he would like to perform at the Gaiety as soon as his schedule permits, though it may be just for a weekend. As most regular Gaiety patrons know: A whole week of dancing takes its toll in time and energy for all the dancers. So a weekend performance is probably more likely since Ben still has modeling work, acting classes, acting auditions, etc during the week (which he has mentioned to fans of his in the Gaiety lounge). And of course Denise would very much like Ben to come back to the Gaiety soon.

Anyway, the tips at performing at Madrigals or Cocktail strip bars in Chicago for a weekend are better than the Gaiety (without the privates as a necessity to being able to earn good money). Not every one at the Gaiety is as good a tipper as Harry and Ira (who by the way are really good guys and gentlemen and fun to talk to).

So, NYC fans of Ben Versace will find out Ben's return to the Gaiety by notice on this site as soon as it is known.

Guest JohnPela

Ben Versace Hot Performances Prelude To Labor Day in Windy City

Ben Versace provided three nights of hot strip performances this past weekend. The mostly cute college age guys at this dance & strip club bar went wild for Ben's strip dancing and showers! This was definitely a great prelude to his Chicago Cocktail Bar/Strip Club performances this cumming Labor Day weekend.

Guest JohnPela

Cocktail Bar- North Halsted

Mr. Ben Versace appears beginning tonight through Sunday night at Cocktail Bar at N. Halsted at corner of Roscoe. It should be hot strip performances at this popular neighborhood bar. Many of the Madrigal's Club regular patrons will probably be here tonight or alternating between the two bars this weekend.

Guest JohnPela

A Cock Tale - Erotic and Lots of Fun - at Cocktail Bar

"The Cocktales Club on North Halsted in Chicago was really humping this weekend as a fiery and energetic new dancer made his way through the crowd dressed in only a chef's apron. Clearly he had a big sausage to grill. The crowd was teased endlessly by this smiling, muscular sizzler until they could be contained no more. Out of nowhere appeared a set of tongs and suddenly the Naked Chef had a real buffet going! Tongues hung everywhere as the normally staid Chicago crowd salivated over this delightful approach to the world of erotic dancing. The performer, known as Ben Versace, he of the penetrating eyes and salacious smile, made his way through the grateful crowd, offering nibbles and bites to all who could get near. Finally, he had a salad of his own as he was virtually covered in green dollar bills (and some big Lincolns!) Exhausted, Versace told this writer that he much preferred this to the virtually comatose New York crowd!!!" - Lucky, copywrite Oct 2003

OK Lucky, I couldn't resist reposting your above long distance review from an earlier post. I find it a fun and erotic cock tale for sure - which I still enjoy reading. Actually, it pretty much sums up Ben Versace's performances at both Cocktail and Madrigal's Club in Chicago- pretty good long distance review on your part.

If you live in or are visiting in Chicago this weekend you still have two more nights to see Ben Versace perform. You never know when he will be performing at the Gaiety again.

Archived