Gaiety schedule

hed4str8
This topic is 7197 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This thread was edited for the following reason.

Please keep in mind that "this is a forum for reviews and discussions about Male Strip Clubs around the world." Detailed information on over 30 different clubs can be found at the top of this page in the Strip Club FAQ.

Your participation is welcomed. Reminder, this is a moderated forum and has an "alert" feature availabe to all members. By using it, you can alert us to information that you might find objectional or inappropriate for this forum. Thank you, Cooper

....the Gaiety schedule that will be in place throughout the next four weekends. (Shows marked with an asterisk are marathons; the rest offer only the dancers seen in the prior Monday-thru-Thursday lineup.)

Friday & Saturday:

1:30, 3:30, 6:15*, 9:15*, 12:15*

Sunday:

6:00, 8:30, 10:30

For showtimes after Labor Day, you should consult the FAQ.

This thread was edited for the following reason.

Please keep in mind that "this is a forum for reviews and discussions about Male Strip Clubs around the world." Detailed information on over 30 different clubs can be found at the top of this page in the Strip Club FAQ.

Your participation is welcomed. Reminder, this is a moderated forum and has an "alert" feature availabe to all members. By using it, you can alert us to information that you might find objectional or inappropriate for this forum. Thank you, Cooper

....the Gaiety schedule that will be in place throughout the next four weekends. (Shows marked with an asterisk are marathons; the rest offer only the dancers seen in the prior Monday-thru-Thursday lineup.)

Friday & Saturday:

1:30, 3:30, 6:15*, 9:15*, 12:15*

Sunday:

6:00, 8:30, 10:30

For showtimes after Labor Day, you should consult the FAQ.

Glad to see you wielding your blue pencil with such zeal, Cooper! But with all my commentary removed, you might as well have removed my name, too, and substituted your own. After all, what's left is just a clear re-formatting of the info that you, as moderator, probably should have posted in the first place.

Why not delete the entire 44-post thread you locked yesterday? After all, it has material in it I find objectionable.

(Or is that sort of 'Alert' allowed only to a chosen few?)

Glad to see you wielding your blue pencil with such zeal, Cooper! But with all my commentary removed, you might as well have removed my name, too, and substituted your own. After all, what's left is just a clear re-formatting of the info that you, as moderator, probably should have posted in the first place.

Why not delete the entire 44-post thread you locked yesterday? After all, it has material in it I find objectionable.

(Or is that sort of 'Alert' allowed only to a chosen few?)

"Why not delete the entire 44-post thread you locked yesterday?

After all, it has material in it I find objectionable."

Ok h4s, your wish is granted.

"(Or is that sort of 'Alert' allowed only to a chosen few?)"

lol, no h4s, when an "alert" is sent it goes to all the moderators of this forum, not just me. Btw, there was an alert sent to the moderators on that thread, but it wasn't from you... Just so you know, I'm looking out for your best interest, just the other day I had to "delete" a message in your "meathead" thread. It seems that someone wanted to give Nick a warning.

"Why not delete the entire 44-post thread you locked yesterday?

After all, it has material in it I find objectionable."

Ok h4s, your wish is granted.

"(Or is that sort of 'Alert' allowed only to a chosen few?)"

lol, no h4s, when an "alert" is sent it goes to all the moderators of this forum, not just me. Btw, there was an alert sent to the moderators on that thread, but it wasn't from you... Just so you know, I'm looking out for your best interest, just the other day I had to "delete" a message in your "meathead" thread. It seems that someone wanted to give Nick a warning.

Guest Tampa Yankee

Coop,

I love your reviews and appreciate your effort to 'shepard' this forum. It constitutes a very real material contribution to the site and the members. Also I generally hold you up as a man of moderation. :) However, IMO the removal of the above referenced posts and thread is an example of over-moderation, the subject of current discussion in the Lounge.

Guest Tampa Yankee

Coop,

I love your reviews and appreciate your effort to 'shepard' this forum. It constitutes a very real material contribution to the site and the members. Also I generally hold you up as a man of moderation. :) However, IMO the removal of the above referenced posts and thread is an example of over-moderation, the subject of current discussion in the Lounge.

Thanks TY, I like that name, "a man of moderation". I'll have to use it the next time a G-dancer comes calling...

Seriously, I agree 100% with what you are saying about moderation. Personally, it would be unnecessary if we lived in a perfect "world". Unfortunately, and I'm sure you will agree with me on this, when personal information is revealed about a member, you have to step in. Sometimes a simple edit can work, other times you have to just shut it down.

Of all the forums, this one probably receives the least amount of attention, but with the current discussion of "less moderated forums", doing what I did is just not popular. Hopefully, after this, "the man of moderation can rest in peace".

Thanks TY for your honest and fair call.

Thanks TY, I like that name, "a man of moderation". I'll have to use it the next time a G-dancer comes calling...

Seriously, I agree 100% with what you are saying about moderation. Personally, it would be unnecessary if we lived in a perfect "world". Unfortunately, and I'm sure you will agree with me on this, when personal information is revealed about a member, you have to step in. Sometimes a simple edit can work, other times you have to just shut it down.

Of all the forums, this one probably receives the least amount of attention, but with the current discussion of "less moderated forums", doing what I did is just not popular. Hopefully, after this, "the man of moderation can rest in peace".

Thanks TY for your honest and fair call.

Archived