Ben Versace Performing in Chicago Next 2 Weekends

Guest JohnPela
This topic is 7189 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest JohnPela

Ben Versace, the very popular and talented Gaiety male stripper will be performing the next two weekends in Chicago at Cocktail and Madrigals, respectively strip bars.

This next weekend he will be at Cocktail, 3359 Halsted Street (at Roscoe), Chicago from Thursday night through Saturday night (August 5-7). Then from Thursday, August 12th through Sunday night, August 15th he will be performing at Madrigals (madrigalsclub.com) at 5316 N. Clark Street, Northside of Chicago.

For more info of Ben's creative, fun performances look back to past reviews or notices of his appearances at the Gaiety.

If you are going to be in Chicago these next two weekends, this is a great chance to see this very sexy male stripper perform. He is very popular in Chicago, too. In my unbiased opinion (ok- I'm biased but correct), Ben is the best male stripper in the country. Beautiful body, sexy strip routine, creative costumes and entrances, beautiful eyes and smile with great eye contact and very interactive/fun/ unpredicatable on stage. He also gives a great lap dance at Madrigals, too. :p

Cocktail is a nice strip bar in the heart of gay halsted Chicago. There are 3-4 strippers who strip/dance at night with DJ(10-2am and 3am Saturday night) in 15 minute sets on a stage in the front of the bar. The dancers also visit the patrons at their seats.

Madrigals is a nice northside neighborhood bar (see M4M Strip Club FAQ) is a similar venue in which 4-5 dancers perform with DJ music on a stage with a pole in the center (same hours). There are lap dances in two rooms upstairs (you can choose the dancer nude or wearing a g-string depending on the price).

("J" ...I expect to see you sometime at Madrigals that weekend of Aug 12-14).

Ben is one hot performer at both strip clubs. :p :9

"Ben is one hot performer at both strip clubs."

JP: Great publicity for NY's very own Mr. Gaiety 2003. The Windy City is going to be blown away by this good looking and amazing entertainer.

Last time I was in Chicago, I saw BEN perform not only on the small stage at Cocktails, but in their front window. He was dressed as Aladdin and had the street people going wild. He was great for business.

I'll 2nd JP's invitation to check out the fabulous BEN VERSACE at Cocktails and Madrigals.

Guest JohnPela

>Cooper said: Great publicity for NY's very own Mr. Gaiety 2003.

>the Windy City is going to be blown away by this good looking

>and amazing entertainer.

>Last time I was in Chicago, I saw BEN perform not only on the

>small stage at Cocktails, but in their front window. He was

>dressed as Aladdin and had the street people going wild. He

>was great for business.

Cocktail is a fun bar also. Age wise its a mixed crowd and very friendly, easy to meet guys. This coming weekend is the Market Days Event so there will quite a crowd on N. Halsted for the festivities. I expect in-between dancing on the stage Ben will be entertaining the bar patrons via dancing in the front window. Ben will be enticing patrons on the sidewalk with his beautiful smile, eyes and body. The street is closed to traffic from Belmont to Addison Streets and there are booths along both sides of the street, 3-4 stages with bands/singers all day Saturday and Sunday. A real fun time- I had a great time there last year.

Guest JohnPela

>Lucky said: We're looking for some cock tales!

Lucky here is a review during Haloween weekend that I thought was a good cock tale!:

The Cocktales Club on North Halsted in Chicago was really humping this weekend as a fiery and energetic new dancer made his way through the crowd dressed in only a chef's apron. Clearly he had a big sausage to grill. The crowd was teased endlessly by this smiling, muscular sizzler until they could be contained no more. Out of nowhere appeared a set of tongs and suddenly the Naked Chef had a real buffet going! Tongues hung everywhere as the normally staid Chicago crowd salivated over this delightful approach to the world of erotic dancing. The performer, known as Ben Versace, he of the penetrating eyes and salacious smile, made his way through the grateful crowd, offering nibbles and bites to all who could get near. Finally, he had a salad of his own as he was virtually covered in green dollar bills (and some big Lincolns!) Exhausted, Versace told this writer that he much preferred this to the virtually comatose New York crowd!!!

Now that's a hot review from long distance!

Guest JohnPela

Ben Versace Cock Tales

Well, the first weekend to see Ben Verace perform in Chicago is over. You still have next weekend beginning this cumming Thursday night at Madrigals to watch him and 4 other hot dancers perform on stage and lap dances upstairs.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JohnPela

Ben Versace at Madrigals - Review of Last Weekend

Cooper said: "Last time I was in Chicago, I saw BEN perform not only on the small stage at Cocktails, but in their front window. He was dressed as Aladdin and had the street people going wild. He was great for business. I'll 2nd JP's invitation to check out the fabulous BEN VERSACE at Cocktails and Madrigals."

Well, I thought I would end this thread with a review of Ben Versace's performance last weekend at Madrigals Club. Obviously, I'm a big fan and thought that other fans of his in NYC would like to read about the weekend. Anyway...

He performed Thursday through Sunday nights. Ben has a large following and fan base in Chicago and it showed this past weekend. He even had some out-of-town fans there! Saturday night especially the bar was packed! Ben as usual put on a sexy, creative strip performance that was a crowd pleaser. There were 4 other dancers in rotation each night. The bar patrons were lined up to give Ben tips in his g-string (front and back). The DJ announced Ben as "the breathtakingly gorgeous Ben Versace". Ben had been working out in the gym and it showed- he was all muscles visible. He should really flex more on stage to show them off to a greater extent.

For several of his performances there were so many guys lined up and thickly massed waiting their turn to give him tips as he danced that I was unable to get close to the stage to give him a tip(And you know it had to be packed to prevent me from getting to the stage when I was only 7 feet away!). The money was literally being showered on the stage.

Ben gives an excellent lap dance. The lap dances at Madrigals are performed in the two upstairs rooms where there are several couches and chairs. You have a choice of the dancer nude or wearing a g-string for the a 4-minute lapdance session. Ben was very popular (as was Stephano) throughout the weekend with patrons wanting a lap dance. Ben when not dancing also circulated the bar talking and joking with everyone. The bar patrons run from college age to middle age and about 1/3 to 1/2 of the patrons are latino (and very cute and hot looking themselves, I might add). At the end of each night one of the waiters (a hot young latino) shed his clothes and performed a really erotic strip dance on stage.

I had previously seen many of the same bar patrons at Cocktails during Memorial Day weekend when Ben was dancing there. Madrigals like Cocktails are very friendly neighorhood bars both known for their hot out-of-town strippers.

On Friday night I enjoyed the drinking company of Patrick (he has been a long-time friend to many of the out-of-town dancers at Madrigals). Patrick is very fun to talk to and be around. On Saturday night I was joined by "J", a regular attendee at the Gaiety, who I had a good time talking, drinking and discussing the dancers. Joe Paulsen, a past Gaiety dancer, made a brief appearance at Madrigals.

Gaiety patrons who have seen Ben perform there will remember his handsome tux prom, "Will cook for sex" chef apron/hat/tongs, waiter who strips to only black apron and the Dr. Versace sex doctor outfits. These were some of the popular strip routines he performed last weekend.

A fun time was had by all and the money was literally being showered on Mr. Versace last weekend. :p :9 By wonderful coincidence, I kept running into Mr. Versace not only at Madrigals but at several other locations that weekend. :9 :p

Guest JohnPela

>>Q: Does anyone know when Ben might be back at the Gaiety?

>A: I have heard that Ben and G management haven't been getting

>along lately. I don't know if he is coming back? :-(

Actually, the last time I was at the Gaiety Theatre (around July 20th), I heard Denise tell Ben Versace that he was welcome to dance there any time he wants (he was seen visiting the Gaiety with a big fan of his :9 ). The next day, Cooper also was told by Denise that Ben would be back there as his schedule permits. Who knows, he may be back there during September sometime. Right now that is just speculation on my part. As soon as I hear something, I'll be sure to post it! :9 :p :-)

Archived