Privates at NobHill vs Privates in Montreal

LurkerSpeaks
This topic is 7244 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys.. I was wondering..how do privates at NobHill compare to privates in Montreal? Cost? What goes on? etc..I understand the NobHill has a video arcade where customers "interact" with each other, but I was wondering how much "interacting" goes on between customer and dancers in privates? what type of setup does the place have for privates? What is the cost factor? Since my first visit to Montreal a couple of months ago.. I want to go back. .but it is a rather far trip from Arizona.. Nob Hill is definitely closer. Any thoughts, input, etc would be appreciated.. I know that nothing can stand up to Montreal and the twinks at taboo.. but until my next Big vacation comes around, I may have to get a quick fix in San Fran..

LS: I just bumped up the Nob Hill Strip Club FAQ. HDTV has done an excellent job in spelling out what goes on at that Club.

If you are not seeing some 30+ Strip Club Reviews on the FAQ, update your "listing topics" to "all available topics". You'll also see that the Montreal Clubs are thoroughly reviewed.

Lurker I am even closer than you To SF and I still go to Montreal wayyyyyy more often than I make it to SF.

San Francisco is just too much of a distant memory for me.Amemory of happy,lustful days cruising the arcades,hustler bars,Polk Street(and Market and Castro)and the infamous sex clubs and male sinemas of long long ago.

Last visit to The Nob Hill was a mixed bag.Ok on weekends,to not worth your time on weekdays.Privates range from $50 to whatever plus a room key deposit(for a boothstore size room)

The guys ranged from (mostly)skank to stud.

I will continue saving my pennies and watching for cheap fares to make the (long)journey to Montreal.

There is no comparison between Nob Hill and Montreal in any way - cost, variety, boys, men, city, etc. etc. According to yahoo travel, at least eight airlines offer flights from Phoenix to Montreal with one stopover and a total travel time of 6 1/2 hours for $383 including taxes, security, etc. Is that an expensive fare? It seems very reasonable to me.

Archived