Montreal Hotels--Springhill Suites vs. Gouveneur

stripfan
This topic is 7230 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest msclonly

RE: Montreal Hotels-- Gouveneur

I don't understand the problem with the place.

I get the Superior room and have a clean comfortable room, which remind me of the Marriott's. The Location is great with the stores on the ground floor for daily needs. The drugstore carries the great Biotherme for Men line for that youthful look!

The only shortcoming is the restaurant for Dinner.

The breakfast buffet is acceptable, if you wake for it.

Never had a problem with the staff.

Came home with two goose feather pillows, that are firmer then most, which is the way I like them, and only paid $50.00 for them.

Location, Location, Location!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: Montreal Hotels-- Gouveneur

This may have limted appeal to many going to Montreal but I always stay at the Queen Elizabeth because I get a corporate discount. $103 for a "Fairmont Room", a huge room on the top floor with a marble bathroom you could throw a party in. What can I say? I like to be comfortable. Mostly what I like about Montreal is that it's so easy to get around. The subway system is great and you can be in the Village in about 15 minutes from almost anywhere. When the subway stops running it's easy to get a cab back to your hotel.

Archived