GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 6-14-04

likembig
This topic is 7297 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There was no better place to escape a hot and steamy day than the dark confines of the Gaiety.

This week's lineup:

1) Gabriel

2) TJ

3) Dominic

4) Javier

5) Robert

6) Anthony

7) Stefan

The first three dancers alone are worth the price of admission but the rest of the show is also very entertaining.

Foxy and Cooper were spotted at the Taste of Broadway on 46th and I'm sure they'll post their thoughts on the show later on.

Many thanks to likembig for posting that lineup for us. It's true that after a few cocktails at Posh chatting up our favorite bartender, Cooper and I decided to eat our way down 46th Street and I'm now regretting that last piece of cake.

It was quite a crowd at the G this afternoon no doubt because of the two featured dancers TJ and Dominic, both of whom have a big following.

1. GABRIEL: This beautiful dancer has the elegant looks of a high end fashion model. He has a smooth, medium muscular build with a golden tan set of by his white CK shorts. His dancing is slow and seductive with some nice pelvic thrusts thrown in to keep your interest. When he comes out for his second number his seductive smile lights up the stage while he plays with his hard dick. He's a great opening to the show!

2.TJ: Hard to believe this handsome, dark haired hunk has now been entertaining us for 8 years. He only gets better with each year. He has a perfect muscular build with amazing thighs we'd all like to have wrapped around us. Radiating star quality, his photos in Playgirl couldn't capture his warm, friendly personality. Sit close to the stage if you want to experience his heat close up. Wear sun block!

3. DOMINIC: This Italian stallion was the co-featured dancer today. He's more muscular than ever and will take your breath away as he struts and poses, showing off his magnificent body. Plenty of muscle between this young god's legs too. Dominic was also featured on the pages of Playgirl a while back, so some kind soul may post a link in case you haven't had the pleasure of seeing him in person. He has the most amazing bubble butt!!!!

4. JAVIER: This dark haired Latin hunk has appeared at Madrigal's in Chicago so some may have seen him there. He has a medium, muscular build and dances to a slow samba beat that makes you realize why Rio is such a popular destination. He didn't get all the good looks in the family and brought along his little brother Stefan to prove it.

5. ROBERT: Making his second appearance at the G, this handsome guy has a nicely sculpted body. He has a nice tan line with the cutest white butt that never got kissed by the sun. If you're nice to him maybe he'll let you kiss it for him.

6. ANTHONY: This little guy was the hit of the show if the amount of tips on the stage are any indication of popularity. Just goes to show you that being big and muscley isn't everything. Wearing a black mesh shirt with matching shorts, Anthony seemed to be having fun sliding around the stage. He sports a nice "happy trail" and a studded tongue that I understand is not just for decoration. Hmmmmm.

7. STEFAN: Javier's little bro is not so little. Think twink with some muscle. Stefan has spikey black hair that Cooper said reminded him of a young Liza Minelli. Hair aside, the rest of him is all boy and he looks adorable in his white jockstrap. He looks even cuter with it off!

Except for the fact that DJ Kenny thought we needed a blond in the lineup it was quite a good batch of boys.

First off, "likembig" thanks for getting this week's thread off to an early start. It was nice talking with you.

Foxy, as always, you did a great job in reporting this week's reviews. No where else can you find such an objective and accurate report. Whether or not the dancer is your personal type, you still give a fair and detailed review. You make an excellent "reporter".

Some Random Notes:

I enjoyed seeing the wide variety of looks and builds. From the bigger builds of Dominic, TJ, Javier, and Robert, to the slender-medium builds of Gabriel, Stefan, and twink Anthony. This week's show reaches out to a lot of people.

All of these dancers have been to the G before and have a reputation of lasting the week. That should make management and the patrons very happy.

Gabriel was a wonderful first dancer. He's extremely handsome, with those model looks and friendly personality. I was mesmerized by his performance. Great pelvic thrusts and arousing 2nd number. Lots of stroking the bishop.

TJ: the class act. It's hard to believe that it's been 8 years. Some of TJ's tattoos are beginning to fade. I find that a good thing. For with his great looks and build, who needs those distractions.

Dominic: this is his 2nd year at the G. I remember when he first danced. He was a lot thiner and less muscular. Now, he has an amazing muscular build, has appeared in Playgirl, and has competed in body building contests. On stage, Dominic has a take charge attitude. He enters and walks the stage looking into the eyes of each stageside patron. Then, he puts on a fast program that includes good dance moves and competitive flexing.

Javier and his little brother Stefan are very comfortable on stage. Javier has a more defined build and Stefan is on the slender side. Both are vgl and friendly.

Robert: with street type looks and tight muscular body. He has an unusual show. He takes high steps and pauses, then again. Personally, I didn't like it, but the rest of him worked for me.

Finally, Anthony. It surprised me that he received the most tips at the 1:30 show, (in the neighorhood of $40). You would think that featured dancers TJ and Dominic would clean up, but little Anthony rakes in the dough. It's obvious that twinks are a big hit at the G. I hope management was watching.

As foxy mentioned, there was a larger than usual Monday crowd, (more like a weekend). It's featured dancers like TJ and Dominic who can fill the house.

If you get to the G this week, fill us in with your thoughts.

"RUMORS for the weekend:

Shane Rollins

"Brooklyn" Michael

Sounds like a good show."

We can add Joel to this tentative list. He has an ad, with contact info, running on NY Rentboy.

His friend Oliver is thinking of coming to NY this weekend. He also has contact info on his NY Rentboy ad. Currently, he's not scheduled to be dancing.

Guess I am on a tear posting today:

TJ should teach a class called "Eye Contact for the Professional Joygiver". I guarantee when he looks at you, you feel like you have caught his eye out of everyone in the crowd...yet you can be sure he has the same effect on several others.

Haven't figured out the exact pattern but there is a geometry to it. Its an art.

>You mean I'm not the only one who TJ gives those looks to? I

>just thought he found me sexy and was trying to seduce me.

>Thanks for ruining the fantasy :p

Actually TJ told me he *really* is trying to get in yours and my pants..but with everyone else its just part of the job.

ShhhhH! Dont tell anyone else.:p

RE: Weekend Lineup

Good show and a full house tonight...

Lineup from the 6:15pm

Gabriel

TJ

Dominic

Javier

Robert

Anthony

Neo

Stefan

Joel

NV, new to the G, light complexion, medium muscular build. Wonderful stage show.

JD, new to the G, dark hair and eyes, slender muscular build.

Sylvio, is his long hair sexy or distracting???

Looking forward to Monday:

Shane Rollins

NV

Danny

Archived