Montreal Twink Delights II

Karl-G
This topic is 7322 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A ten minute walk east of Campus will bring you to Taboo, the twink entertainment capital of the world. No where else on earth has so many and such delightful twinks.

This was my first view of Taboo since the renovations after the raid. They are all good. (The dancers told me that the case has now been continued to 2005 !, which they consider a good sign. What happened to speedy justice?) The width of he stage has been reduced by about four feet, allowing much more space for the entry way to the bar and for tables around the bar. The dj has been placed at the front of the stage, where dancers can communicate with him directly from the dressing area and saving lots of traffic. The ceiling has been completely redone; much of the floor has been recovered. There is a new, larger pool table placed better. The room for private dances at the back is the same area and same benches, but the entry has been covered with curtains so patrons out in the bar see nothing of the back, and there are panels of fabric hanging between every two seats; they provide complete privacy on the sides. It is not as good as Campus, but it is better.

The atmosphere at Taboo cannot be beat for friendliness and congeniality. No cover charge, moderate drink prices, and very nice waiters headed by Stefan. Private dances are $10 each; law prohibits touching the genitals but allows touching and petting everything else. From the moment I arrived and sat down at a side table, there was a steady stream of dancers (whom I have met before, for the most part) who came up to my table, smiled, kissed me on both cheeks, and sat down to chat for awhile. One told me about his new car, another about his new boyfriend, another told of passing his high school graduation requirements (several years after leaving school; he was very proud and so was I, and I congratulated him and hugged him); another just lost his day job and asked if I had suggestions; another told of his success at the university; another wanted to chat about my new home in the U.S. It is as if I had 20 of the cutest nephews anyone ever had, and they all liked me and were interested in me. I cannot possibly afford to take them all for private dances, but I try to give at least one private dance during my stay of five days to each dancer who has become close to me (and also some of the new dancers) and a dance a day to my favorites.

Taboo, as a PTE (Pure Twink Enclave) has only the four categories of pure twinks, but no OTHERS.

The four UT (Ultimate Twinks) currently at Taboo, and I know this is a personal value, are Pierre, Steven, Kevin, and Tommy - all are young, cute, smooth, and have beautiful ripe bodies. Pierre has perhaps the nicest body and is quite popular. Steven (formerly Bastian of Campus) is your cute boy next door with the very nice body, good sized dick, nice round firm ass, cute smile, good talker (and good student at the university); very nice lap dance. Kevin has a beautiful body and face; when he first takes his clothes off his spectacular back and ass take your breath away; then he turns around and you see his magnificent chest and cock; and his eyes and eyelashes are the most beautiful of anyone. Tommy is a pure, beautiful twink who gives a very good private dance. The LT (Lite Twinks - young, skinny and showing somes bones) include the cute little Damien and Ryan and Antoine, as well as the taller but still thin Johnny and Kelly/Killian/Dominic. All of them are sweet, smooth, soft, and very cuddly. All give very nice lap dances, especially if you would enjoy cuddling a very affectionate cute young naked boy in your lap and petting him as he purrs contentedly.

Among the RT (Regular Twinks - young looking, smooth, cute, 18-24, bodies fleshed out and no bones showing) are Raphael - beautiful, sensitive, and fun; Joey - a bundle of energy and great lap dance; Jerome - large dick, nice personality and chatter, good lap dance; Derek - slender, tight, a little hair on chest; Alex - smooth, ripe, good lap dance; Michael (pronounced in 3 syllables); Francis - delightful, full bodied, experienced, smooth, soft, very good lap dance; Pierre-Luc - slender, fun, good lap dance. Hugo - a little on the short side, but well rounded, and good lap dance. Malik - a mulatto boy, tall, with beautiful legs, back, cock, ass, etc. There were more new regular boys, but I couldn't always be in front to catch them all.

FBT (Full Bodied Twinks - young looking, smooth, cute, sweet, but some muscular development.) One of the finest was Zack (formerly Damien of Taboo) - he has developed a beautiful, smooth, alabaster white, toned body, and gives a very good lap dance. Kevin and Pierre of the UTs would fit into this body category. There were two other new boys, whose names I did not get.

During the week there are about 15 dancers per night, performing in groups of three as at Campus, and on weekends there are about 20 dancers. There is never a down moment on stage - there is always a dancer either in partial clothes or totally nude, depending on fast dance or slow dance. Again, dancers are paid no salary and must tip the dj for each song played; they only earn money from private dances. Since there is no cover charge, and you get hours of delightful eye candy, I think everyone ought to have a few private dances just to show their appreciation and pay a few of the boys.

Karl-G: Excellent summary... and yes, Taboo is definitely my favorite place on earth.

You did forget one category... the "deans" and/or "queens" of Taboo. There are the ones who have been there for MANY MANY years and are the spiritual leaders of the group. Though many are past "twinkdom", they are still WAY hot, and that explains the longevity of their popularity. These would be Ghislaine, Criss, and Diego (the deans)... and Pierre-Luc, Francis, and Yannick (the queens)... LOL

As for me, it is no secret that I adore Damien, as I am definitely a "face" guy... and he clearly shines in that category. But like you, I make sure that I try to dance with most of the boys, as they are all such fun guys and real charmers (and over the years we have gotten to know each other very well). IMHO... the best "new" talent is Jonny, Ryan, Derrick, and Kevin.

You just reminded me that I need to get myself back up there again. Tampa, Oz, KyTop, firecat... you guys ready?

:-) :-)

Marc,

Now you know Oz and I are in the Land of Twinkdom(Thailand) but we will be ready the end of April.

The description of you know who does make me wonder why I left but I'll just have to suffer until I return.

Oz is at 43 but that counts a few from the opposite sex(hehe)

>Marc,

>

>Now you know Oz and I are in the Land of Twinkdom(Thailand)

>but we will be ready the end of April.

>Oz is at 43 but that counts a few from the opposite sex(hehe)

:) I am a bit above 43 now but I do count the opposite sex. :) And, it seems to be that there was this guy with me 2 nights ago in Pattaya who could not keep his eyes off this sexy red shirt. :)

I will agree with Fire. Thailand is the Land of Twinkdom. It has far surpassed my expectations.

Thank you for the detailed post on your trip to Montreal. I love the description of the guys at Taboo. Makes me want to visit again soon. :)

Archived