Nob Hill

Guest BlueSpark
This topic is 7292 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest BlueSpark

I'm going to be visiting San Francisco mid April for 4 days. It has been years since I've been to a strip club or theater.

There was a review of Nob Hill on this site about a week ago. The reviewer's take on the place was somewhat inspired. In the FAQ of this forum there seems to be some mixed feelings about NH.

To those who have been there is it still worth a visit? To get extra attention from the dancers what amount would be considered a "good tip?" Is there a location for privates?

Any additional information you can add will be received with appreciation.

I spent a week in San Francisco earlier this month and visited the Nob Hill Theatre on a few occasions. It is one of my favorites. I have read the negative posts on this site concerning the Nob over the last few months and they seem to be written by folks who would be unhappy with any presentation.

My experience is that you find what you are looking for. The dancers currently working the Nob compose a varied and interesting cross-section of society. There are humpy muscle-studs like Josh Weston, Teddie and Simon and there are wafish twinks like Buddy, John and Eduardo.

The headliner when I was there; Hunter was a beautiful blond muscled hunk with a sweet personality. He was very busy with privates and was more involved and interactive in his privates than some have been in the past. He enjoyed himself.

The admission to the theatre is $30. and is good for the entire day. The club closes at 2:00 a.m. There are three "get acquanted" booths in the video room of the theatre for private conversation and there are still four rooms to view the shower shows after the boys have completed their dancing. My standard tip is $5 or $10 and I did engage three of the dancers for privates in the back of the theatre and I invited one to my hotel for an extended visit. I was pleased with each encounter.

As I said previously. If you go to the Nob to have a good time you will have a good time. If you go expecting to be overcharged and underentertained you'll find that also.

Enjoy:-)

Within the last few years I have had both INCREDIBLE times and times that ould have been better spent elswhere.

My last visit to SF,and the Nob Hill was mixed.On a Sunday night I was involved in an orgy in the back room,three of the performers,four patrons and myself.It was sooooo hot-like the old days!I also had some great shows in the shower room and a hot encounter in the arcade downstairs.

The next day(monday)I went back and was very dissapointed,three of the dancers were no shows and the management only brought in 1 replacement for all three guys,so the same guy danced 3 times in a row!

So I would advise going on the weekend,or,if you go during the week,later in the day.

I've been going to the Nob Hill for over 20 years and wrote a positive review of it about 2 years ago.

In my opinion, it's one of those "must see" places in SF. I would agree that you'd probably have better luck on the weekend. The admission price of $30 is a little steep but you can get a cheaper ticket by going to their first show. (I believe the discount applies to tickets bought before 1:00 p.m.) On the plus side, the admission is good all day, including in/out. So, purchase in the afternoon and show up in the evening for the action.

A tip of $5-$10 will definitely get the attention of the dancer.

I've done a private in their backroom booths which was OK for a "quickie". But, I think I'd prefer taking them back to my hotel for more privacy and one-on-one attention. }(

Guest Jordan21

Hey Big Guy in Pasadena,

I wish I were there with you! I once had a really hot orgy encounter at Nob in that back area a couple years ago. It was incredible, and I've been dreaming of a day to relive it. I am envious of you!

May I ask, who were the performers that participated in it, and what happened?

I may have to make a trip there again soon.

Thanks!

J.

Guest BlueSpark

Thanks for the additional information men. I've decided to stop by when I'm in town next month. Since I'll be there over a long weekend it appears there will at least be some action on the stage, and maybe more :)

I might even have to take one the those hot dancers back to my hotel as a B-Day gift to myself :9

I had a similar experience in the back room of Nob Hill about5 months ago. It started because 2 of the dancers (a blond guy with tattoes who is a regular) and a visiting guy from Florida (I think) were play fucking these 2 women in the back room while about 3 partons (including me) were watching and they took off the womens tops and were playing sucking their breasts and then they were slapping the women on their asses. One of the women pulled down her pants and started masturbating with her hand under her panties and the both strippers took out their dicks and started rubbing it across this womans face. At that point I just took $100 bucks out of my pocket and gave it to one of the strippers and got down on my knees and soon after one of the other patrons did the same. I then gave the other guy $100 bucks etc etc. so it was 2 patrons, 2 strippers, 2 women were active and one patron was just watching and jacking off. It was totally hot. At one point one of the women was surprised at herself and got up abruptly and left and told her friend to meet her outside. The friend kept playing with herself and came very loudly. The other patron and I kept sharing the 2 guys cocks-- and when the guy from Miami came on my face, I pretty much came and then I left. It was hot. Blu

Archived